BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette - The ultimate professional make up tool. Conceals dark circles and smooths uneven skin tones. Provides complete coverage, the texture is light, easy to blend, and won't irritate even the most sensitive skin with detachable brush for perfect application. Hard Candy's Nobodys Perfect Concealer helps disguise and minimize flaws and imperfections.

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark c...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste...16 Answers
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I used to use this when I first started doing makeup. I got the darker version and i used to use the correcting colors on uneven or dark spots and the darker skin toned shades to Contour my face. It's not very full coverage at all it's not even medium coverage and it's not really buildable. It's better for color correcting in combination with other products as well. It's convenient because it is sold at Walmart and affordable. The coverage just isn't there it's almost sheer like a see-through
Havilynde S.
Upland
I love this concealer palette soooooo much!!!! It looks so pretty from the outside and inside! Plus, it last until I want it off which is always a plus! Very buildable and I recommend to everyone who loves makeup!!!
Chenele R.
New Albany, MS
I like the colors that they have. I do have to use quite a bit to get the colors to be noticeable with S done of the softer shades. All in all I think it is still a great product.
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
I have used many of hard candy products before, but this is my least favorite. I am fair skinned and thought this pallet would be great for me but it makes me look milky / chalky. Makes correcting blemishes a bit noticeable for me. I’ll keep buying their products but probably not this one
Kaitlin B.
is it okay prduct but I would not use it again because I have it all ready to go to product because it works better on my skin and blends better and looks way much better
Shawnda D.
Eagle Butte
When I spotted out this product I was very excited to try it . Price was very reasonable jus like all Hard Candy products but the formula seemed alil much gooy or sticky the coverage didn’t satisfiy me to well. maybe if u had dryer skin than me it night of worked better
Vellexia V.
Concealer is a must for all make-up looks from concealing your dark under eyes to concealing a blemish u don't want seen!!!  Love this product take with me in my bag it's a must!!!  Good price good quality!!!
Jodilynn F.
Easy to travel with, fits great in a purse for a quick touch up. Not a full coverage, but nice underneath foundation. Found this product at Walgreens, super affordable. I wouldn’t recommend this for a super oily or acne skin.
Amber B.
Azusa
I have used this palette quite often! It’s something I would purchase again if they brought it back to Walmart. It’s one of the first concealer palette I practiced with
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love the Hard Candy brand. Everything I’ve ever gotten from them has been such great quality and never disappoints! This had great pigmentation and lasted throughout my whole day. Would definitely use again!
Bethany P.
Overland Park, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Michelle M.
Where do they sell hard candy products? Are they worth it?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
I have bought this years ago and loved it. I have lost it while moving and have been looking for another one ever since.. Is there somewhere still available to purchase this in store? I have looked almost everywhere and they don't stock it anymore.