BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette - The ultimate professional make up tool. Conceals dark circles and smooths uneven skin tones. Provides complete coverage, the texture is light, easy to blend, and won't irritate even the most sensitive skin with detachable brush for perfect application. Hard Candy's Nobodys Perfect Concealer helps disguise and minimize flaws and imperfections.

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
I have used many of hard candy products before, but this is my least favorite. I am fair skinned and thought this pallet would be great for me but it makes me look milky / chalky. Makes correcting blemishes a bit noticeable for me. I’ll keep buying their products but probably not this one
Chenele R.
I like the colors that they have. I do have to use quite a bit to get the colors to be noticeable with S done of the softer shades. All in all I think it is still a great product.
Jodilynn F.
Easy to travel with, fits great in a purse for a quick touch up. Not a full coverage, but nice underneath foundation. Found this product at Walgreens, super affordable. I wouldn’t recommend this for a super oily or acne skin.
Peyton W.
McMinnville
I heard good things about this. I really don’t have much to cover but I can say these didn’t cover anything. I wAs definitely disappointed. I tried to build it up but it still didn’t cover
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love the Hard Candy brand. Everything I’ve ever gotten from them has been such great quality and never disappoints! This had great pigmentation and lasted throughout my whole day. Would definitely use again!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. BUT BEFORE you can even think about foundation and grabbing your contour kit, blush, bronzer or highlighter YOU NEED TO CONCEAL!!!! Unless you were born with perfect skin and have the blessing of NEVER looking or being tired...you have some area on your face that needs to disappear...hence concealer is an absolute MUST! This is an excellent concealer  and worth the price.
Stacey R.
This pallette was horrible. Idea of multiple shades to conceal all issues is brilliant. These are too dry and chalky,almost impossible to apply evenly. Need multiple layers to get a tiny bit of coverage.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this product. I like all the different colors that work great with my combination skin. My dark circles, covered! My blotchy skin, covered! My breakouts, covered! I'm in love. I would buy again and I would recommend this to everyone
Cristen D.
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Not the best concealor I have used but good for the price and the multiple shades included to color correct and to conceal. It did help cover redness and dark circle under my eyes but not completely full coverage. Nice that the brush is attached, but wasn't really big enough.
Brittany N.
George West , TX
I ran out of my expensive concealer and I picked up this pallet at a drugstore. I was blown out of the water by how amazing this product is. It hides all my imperfections.
Bethany P.
HILL CITY, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Michelle M.
Where do they sell hard candy products? Are they worth it?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
I have bought this years ago and loved it. I have lost it while moving and have been looking for another one ever since.. Is there somewhere still available to purchase this in store? I have looked almost everywhere and they don't stock it anymore.