BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette - The ultimate professional make up tool. Conceals dark circles and smooths uneven skin tones. Provides complete coverage, the texture is light, easy to blend, and won't irritate even the most sensitive skin with detachable brush for perfect application. Hard Candy's Nobodys Perfect Concealer helps disguise and minimize flaws and imperfections.

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark c...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste...16 Answers
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I loath this product so much. The consistency is awful and feels like oil. It does not stay on your skin and barely has any pigment to it. I would never recommend this to anyone. It is awful. I like the glamoflage much better from this line.
Havilynde S.
Upland
I love this concealer palette soooooo much!!!! It looks so pretty from the outside and inside! Plus, it last until I want it off which is always a plus! Very buildable and I recommend to everyone who loves makeup!!!
Chenele R.
I like the colors that they have. I do have to use quite a bit to get the colors to be noticeable with S done of the softer shades. All in all I think it is still a great product.
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
I have used many of hard candy products before, but this is my least favorite. I am fair skinned and thought this pallet would be great for me but it makes me look milky / chalky. Makes correcting blemishes a bit noticeable for me. I’ll keep buying their products but probably not this one
Jodilynn F.
Easy to travel with, fits great in a purse for a quick touch up. Not a full coverage, but nice underneath foundation. Found this product at Walgreens, super affordable. I wouldn’t recommend this for a super oily or acne skin.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love the Hard Candy brand. Everything I’ve ever gotten from them has been such great quality and never disappoints! This had great pigmentation and lasted throughout my whole day. Would definitely use again!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. BUT BEFORE you can even think about foundation and grabbing your contour kit, blush, bronzer or highlighter YOU NEED TO CONCEAL!!!! Unless you were born with perfect skin and have the blessing of NEVER looking or being tired...you have some area on your face that needs to disappear...hence concealer is an absolute MUST! This is an excellent concealer  and worth the price.
Stacey R.
This pallette was horrible. Idea of multiple shades to conceal all issues is brilliant. These are too dry and chalky,almost impossible to apply evenly. Need multiple layers to get a tiny bit of coverage.
Kelly J.
Valparaiso, IN
I got this palette a few years ago because it was cute and I liked the concept, but it really didn't do much of anything. It wasn't good, you could get a way better concealer from the same brand than this.
Brittany N.
George West , TX
I ran out of my expensive concealer and I picked up this pallet at a drugstore. I was blown out of the water by how amazing this product is. It hides all my imperfections.
Bethany P.
HILL CITY, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Michelle M.
Where do they sell hard candy products? Are they worth it?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
I have bought this years ago and loved it. I have lost it while moving and have been looking for another one ever since.. Is there somewhere still available to purchase this in store? I have looked almost everywhere and they don't stock it anymore.