Hard Candy Nail Color With Collectible Ring

by Hard Candy

Nail color in a range of shades, finishes and effects. Let your fingers do the talking! Nail lacquer that delivers high shine color with style. You will never get bored experimenting with Hard Candy Nail Color. We are the color destination and offer classic must have shades, vibrant catwalk hues, and jaw dropping bauble glitters. Mix and match, express your own style, make a bold statement!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hard Candy Nail Color With Collectible Ring!
Review for: Girlie
These nail polishes are super nostalgic for me because in the late 90's as a kid, this was the bonafide cool kid nail polish. I used to rip hard candy ads out of magazines to put up on my bedroom wall. Anyways nostalgia aside, this nail polish still holds up today as one of the best, most fun and fashionable. The cute rings of course are always a plus. Hard candy is a brand that will always have a special place in my heart.
Theodore, AL
Review for: Girlie
The color is nice. In the bottle. The formula was thick and a little hard to apply. Also, it came out streaky and uneven after two coats. Drying time is awful! I smudged so many times thinking it was dry but it wasn't. Even after a couple of hours, I could accidentally touch something and get a smudge.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Blackout
I was disappointed when Sephora discontinued Hard Candy at their stores, but the upside to it is that it can be found at Walmart for half the price it used to be! Black and pink are my 2 favourite nail polish colours and I particularly like this one. It's fairly long lasting as well and doesn't chip as easily as other products out there.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Blackout, Oh So Pretty, Girlie, Sky
I adore these polishes! I found them when I was much younger and bought several online. I gave the cute rings to my little girl who loves wearing them. These are prefect for our little mani  pedi days. They are perfect to complete a summer pedicure and the sky shade looks so cute with my little one's white sandals.
Mystic, CT
Review for: Coconut
For drug store brands, Hard Candy is top notch. I've tried several of their products and these nail polishes are some of my favorites. You can find this brand at Walmart and is reasonably priced. The pigment is incredible and lasted well, considering that I wash my hands dozens of times a day, for my job.
Review for: Red Hot
Gorgeous colors for sure. Beautiful pallets for every occasion. Really really like this except that they will chip rather easily so it's recommended to apply several coats to make it last with the top coat.
Woodward , IA
Review for: Blackout
Takes fewer coats than most black nail polish brands I've used. It lasts pretty well compared to the hottopic brand. I use it quite often and I'm pretty well pleased with the results.
Review for: Oh So Pretty
The colors of these nail polishes are very cute but they are nothing special. After several uses I still didn't notice my nails hardening which is always my goal with Polish outside of looking cute
Lehi, UT
Review for: Mint
Got it from my swap sister. It's a great color. Don't really see the glitter once it's on and and super thin formula so I feel like too much comes out on the wand but otherwise I love it.
Davenport, WA
Review for: Mint
Hand Candy nail polish had been a staple in my supplies since high school and they'd been stepping up their game over the years to keep up. This color is so pretty and it's wears great. Goes on well and last a week to a week and a half depending on how rough I am. It's worth noting that my nails are on the thinner side so nail polish tends to chip pretty quickly.

Looking for your answer?