MakeupNail CareNail PolishesHard Candy
Nail Color With Collectible Ring

Hard Candy Nail Color With Collectible Ring

by Hard Candy

Nail color in a range of shades, finishes and effects. Let your fingers do the talking! Nail lacquer that delivers high shine color with style. You will never get bored experimenting with Hard Candy Nail Color. We are the color destination and offer classic must have shades, vibrant catwalk hues, and jaw dropping bauble glitters. Mix and match, express your own style, make a bold statement!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hard Candy Nail Color With Collectible Ring!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Hard Candy Nail Color With Collectible Ring uploaded by Fatima A R.
Review for: Sky
I love this product hard candy nail color with collection ring and it’s Brought back so many memories of my teenage years
Brittany B.
Sullivan, ME
Review for: Girlie
Love this brand and the color options. Dries very fast and lasts long on the nail bed
Taryn B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Blackout, Oh So Pretty, Girlie, Sky
I adore these polishes! I found them when I was much younger and bought several online. I gave the cute rings to my little girl who loves wearing them. These are prefect for our little mani  pedi days. They are perfect to complete a summer pedicure and the sky shade looks so cute with my little one's white sandals.
Natalie Z.
Woodward , IA
Review for: Blackout
Takes fewer coats than most black nail polish brands I've used. It lasts pretty well compared to the hottopic brand. I use it quite often and I'm pretty well pleased with the results.
Debra U.
Review for: Red Hot
Gorgeous colors for sure. Beautiful pallets for every occasion. Really really like this except that they will chip rather easily so it's recommended to apply several coats to make it last with the top coat.
Katie Breeana H.
Review for: Scam
The color is pretty on the outside but you have to do multiple coats for it to look like that! Love the bottle though!
Stephanie W.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Blackout
This is my absolute favorite brand of nail Polish. They're colors are bold and lon lasting and very stylish
Dawn W.
Review for: Claws Up
I love this nail polish I love the choice of colors I love how it dries and usually you don't have to use more than two coats to get the job done
Tabitha M.
Ft Smith
Review for: Sky
I love these nail polishes. They are not only cute but last a long time. Go on easy doesn't chip off for days.
Hope P.
Chiefland, FL
Review for: Coconut
They make some of the most beautiful vibrant colors for adults and teens. My teens live by it. Try it one time you will keep coming back.

Looking for your answer?