Hard Candy Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine 207 AU Natural .26oz/7.5g uploaded by Tamara H.

BY HARD CANDY

Christina T.
Memphis , TN
I have the colors Drama Queen and Scoop. Drama Queen is a glittery sheer pink color and Scoop is sheer nude color. They are good lip glosses. They smell good. They are really great sheer colors. Scoop always looks great. If it's a windy day though, I'd advice to put your hair up because your hair will stick to your lip gloss.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
I have a love/hate relationship with this gloss in color 'drama queen' its the perfect strawberry shiny lip. But it's so sticky. But it's so pretty. But I have to wear my hair up. But I look so good. But I can't eat anything.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
This is a very good lip gloss. They have a bunch of sheer colors that give a good glow and shine to the lip. They taste good they don't have a offensive smell or taste and I don't find that my hair sticks to it to bad..which is why I don't wear a lot of lip glosses anymore. Overall good lip gloss for the drugstore
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I love love looooooove the color of this. It's so pretty and it applies very well. Doesn't make a huge mess.
Tamara H.
Lawton, OK
Love the color. It doesn't go one too heavy. Gives the lip a nice shine and glow. Very affordable and sassy!!!
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super sticky and super glossy! Great for ten minutes then it's everywhere! Agreed that you must wear your hair up when wearing this!
Hadley W.
White Rock, BC
I love this gloss because it's SUPER shiny and long-lasting. I agree that it is a bit sticky so you don't really want to be caught in a windstorm with your hair down. The colour Scoop is really pretty and a perfect sheer nude. It smells really great too.