Hard Candy Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine uploaded by Tamara H.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Mouthing Off Lip Gloss has a sheer, glistening color to give you the maximum shine. Choose from six glamorous shades to find the one that's just right for you. Hard Candy Glossaholic lip gloss brightens your face with a single coat.

Buy on Amazon*
Maria M.
I love this gloss. Makes the lips shiny as described. First time using their lip products, I do find you have to reapply. It smells like candy, overall it’s worth the $7, I do recommend to give it a try
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is an awesome gloss to use either alone for a sheer, light glaze or over a color to enhance and gloss it up. The color is a beautiful neutral sheer pink that looks beautiful on anyone!
Jennifer S.
Wichita, KS
I love all Hard Candy products. They never fail me and are priced right. I just love this lip glossI use it daily. I would definately recommend this brand to everyone.
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I like the glittery aspect a lot and it does look pretty and sheer, but I found this formula to be just a little sticky, and I feel like it could be a little more lightweight. The pricing is very fair. This brand overall used to have much better formulas for their products.
Christina T.
Memphis , TN
I have the colors Drama Queen and Scoop. Drama Queen is a glittery sheer pink color and Scoop is sheer nude color. They are good lip glosses. They smell good. They are really great sheer colors. Scoop always looks great. If it's a windy day though, I'd advice to put your hair up because your hair will stick to your lip gloss.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
I have a love/hate relationship with this gloss in color 'drama queen' its the perfect strawberry shiny lip. But it's so sticky. But it's so pretty. But I have to wear my hair up. But I look so good. But I can't eat anything.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
This is a very good lip gloss. They have a bunch of sheer colors that give a good glow and shine to the lip. They taste good they don't have a offensive smell or taste and I don't find that my hair sticks to it to bad..which is why I don't wear a lot of lip glosses anymore. Overall good lip gloss for the drugstore
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
In love with hard candy lipglosses and eye shawdows. I just love the way they look and feel. My face doesn't break out. And the colors are amazing. This product is my favorite to use for everyday
Alysia H.
This mouthing off sheer liquid lipstick by hard candy is beautifully pigmented and has a ton of shimmer in it. Its perfect for someone like me, a girly girl.
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
Who does not love hard candy? It's super cute and feels nice and not that expensive. You can find it at Macy's. A lot of their products are really nice.