BY HARD CANDY

• Got this for Christmas, I don't know how to use baked shadow.. an...1 Answers
Alexis P.
I have been told in the past that you should always use a wet brush when I applying baked shadows. That is what I do with these. I don't try to blend these very much. I usually just apply these to the lid and they turn out to be pretty colors. I just suggest to let them dry before adding anything else.
Ashley O.
Colors are amazing and it has potential, I'm hugeee on hard candy products, but I cant say that this is their best, I use it frequently but it just has so much fallout and definitely not enough pigment as it would appear to. I don't think id buy again.
Sadaf s.
This is an amazing eyeshadow pallet of 4 & it actually reminds me of Dior eyeshadows! It has a slight shimmer ,which makes it look super glam ! They have few different shades of colors ! Nudes ,pinks,purples & earthy tones!!
Palma R.
Absecon, NJ
The only reason I got this was because I thought the colors looked beautiful and I wanted to try something new. I regret buying it. The colors are not pigmented at all and these do not blend well at all.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Not a fan of this eyeshadow quad. I like the colors, but not the consistency. The eyeshadow is hard to pick up on a brush and has so much fallout. Not pigmented at all. A little disappointed.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This quad eyeshadow is really beautiful color wise but the staying power isn't that good!
lexy d.
My cousin was going through her makeup and decided to give me this as a present and I really like this eyeshadow. I love Hard Candy products as they usually have reliable and nice products. I use this eyeshadow to put glitter in the corners of my eyes and also a little in the crease of my eyelid. I'd recommend spraying your eyeshadow brushes with a little setting spray before using these. Would buy again.
Renee W.
Brunswick, MD
The colors are simply beautiful! I love neutral but sparkly eye shadows . The true downside is that they wore off very quickly and left my lid with a slight sparkle . Maybe next time I'll try more primer or a wet brush while applying.
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
I'm so disappointed in these eyeshadows. They looked really pretty,however there's a ton of fallout. They're so chalky and powdery it's ridiculous. Even with a wet brush the pigment is horrible,and they don't blend at all. It was such a waste.
megan c.
Ponchatoula, LA
Im actually very impressed with this product and brand. Aside from the glitter in the powders they are very pigmented and blend very well. I own the mod quad in brownie points and it's my favorite one.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Got this for Christmas, I don't know how to use baked shadow.. any tips for a first timer?