BY HARD CANDY

• How many ladies like this eye shadow? Does it wear off or stay on...2 Answers
  • Got this for Christmas, I don't know how to use baked shadow.. an...1 Answers
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I have the green and brown palettes. They don't have the best of pigment at all. Definitely takes a lot of working at it for good pigment. The shimmers don't have much pigment either. These are more of a sheen. Blends alright. I like how they have a whole set of the colors you would need for a whole eye look but these are more geared for kids I would think. Okay for the price point
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I really dig the hard candy baked eyeshadow’s they have a sparkly a factor to them. I bought this at Walmart so it was inexpensive and easy to apply. I definitely recommend this if you like baked eyeshadow and the sparkly affect.
kaylah T.
Fowlerville
I loved this product. The pigmentation is great and it looks so pretty on the eye. The only downfall is that there's so much fall out but that's about it. Hard Candy Mod Quad Baked Eye Shadow Compact
lexy d.
My cousin was going through her makeup and decided to give me this as a present and I really like this eyeshadow. I love Hard Candy products as they usually have reliable and nice products. I use this eyeshadow to put glitter in the corners of my eyes and also a little in the crease of my eyelid. I'd recommend spraying your eyeshadow brushes with a little setting spray before using these. Would buy again.
Renee W.
Brunswick, MD
The colors are simply beautiful! I love neutral but sparkly eye shadows . The true downside is that they wore off very quickly and left my lid with a slight sparkle . Maybe next time I'll try more primer or a wet brush while applying.
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
I'm so disappointed in these eyeshadows. They looked really pretty,however there's a ton of fallout. They're so chalky and powdery it's ridiculous. Even with a wet brush the pigment is horrible,and they don't blend at all. It was such a waste.
Alexis P.
I have been told in the past that you should always use a wet brush when I applying baked shadows. That is what I do with these. I don't try to blend these very much. I usually just apply these to the lid and they turn out to be pretty colors. I just suggest to let them dry before adding anything else.
megan c.
Ponchatoula, LA
Im actually very impressed with this product and brand. Aside from the glitter in the powders they are very pigmented and blend very well. I own the mod quad in brownie points and it's my favorite one.
Sadaf s.
This is an amazing eyeshadow pallet of 4 & it actually reminds me of Dior eyeshadows! It has a slight shimmer ,which makes it look super glam ! They have few different shades of colors ! Nudes ,pinks,purples & earthy tones!!
Ashley O.
Colors are amazing and it has potential, I'm hugeee on hard candy products, but I cant say that this is their best, I use it frequently but it just has so much fallout and definitely not enough pigment as it would appear to. I don't think id buy again.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
How many ladies like this eye shadow? Does it wear off or stay on a good majority of the day? It is really sparkly?
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Got this for Christmas, I don't know how to use baked shadow.. any tips for a first timer?