BY HARD CANDY

Be fashionable and fierce! This soft touch mini cosmetic bag is chic, wipeable,  and large enough to fit most smartphones and all of your other daily must haves!

Buy on Walmart
Raelyn A.
Plymouth, FL
Review for: Berry Plush more...
This bag is beautiful ! I am absolutely in love with this makeup bag! It can hold alot of makeup. I bought it at walmart i think. It lasts long, great bag. Its affordable for some people i guess you can say. I would buy it again, but i still have one lol.
Lulu A.
Decatur
Review for: Berry Plush more...
This pouch is where I put makeup when I am traveling or going away for a week. It's super affordable and well worth the money. It is my favorite pouch and I even bought my mom one. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone