Hard Candy Meteor Eyes Baked Meteor Eyeshadow Black Hole uploaded by Hannah B.Hard Candy Meteor Eyes Baked Meteor Eyeshadow Black Hole uploaded by Scheherazade L.Hard Candy Meteor Eyes Baked Meteor Eyeshadow Black Hole uploaded by Victoria W.

BY HARD CANDY

Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
I absolutly love this eyeshadow it is one of my have to haves or in other words my #GameChangers!!!! I love it and the sparckles are to die for!! I totally recommend this lovely product to everyone!!
marie t.
Hard candy meteor eyes baked eyeshadow in black hole is the perfect eyeshadow for night time. I used this to create a dramatic smoky eye and it was so pretty. There is a hint of shimmer not to much but just enough to make your look shine
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow is so gorgeous I can't get enough of it! Doesn't leave a lot of fall out. Doesn't crease. Looks good with and without eyeshadow primer.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this is a really nice black black and shimmery verry cute on and loveee they way it looks when applied
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shadow I use it all the time! It very pigmented and a little sparkly. Will buy again!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this brand years ago when it was still in Sephora. I found it a while ago at Walmart and was interested in seeing what had changed. A LOT has changed about this brand. The pigment is ok but not as black as they used to be. Most of Hard Candy's eye products break apart really fast and this one did for me. All those shimmer veins in it make it very weak and break apart. Aside from the quality, the pigment is ok. Not terrible but you really need to pack it on. I use this as a backup for when i cant find anything to use or am running low on other shades. I mostly use this for costume makeup now. It's cheaper now so you get what you pay for. Disappointing compared to what they were before.
Nicole E.
Lafayette, TN
A little pricey but worth it. Would purchase again. Compares a little better to similar products.
Alletse A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow!! This eyeshadow is freaking amazing. I've never tried their other shadows but this one in Black Hole is everything. It blends great, you get a super dark matte with a hint of sparkle when used wet. It's good dry too but I prefer wet.
eloweez t.
This is my go to dark shadow! The glitter in it is perfect ! And the pigment makes me wanna slap mama!¡ to good to b true for that price
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shadow. Nice and dark with some sparkle to it. Now if you are into matte eyeshadow then this is not for you but I love this shadow. I also use it as eyeliner. It's so dark and pretty. I will always repurchase and recommend.