BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Meteor Eyes Baked Eyeshadow: An array sparkling and dazzling high pigment baked shadows.

Buy on Amazon
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I am a huge fan of hard candy make up products that you purchase from Walmart they are very inexpensive and I’m digging the sparkly shades that they have and how easy it is to apply. If you’re a person tell Liles sparkly eyeshadow I definitely recommend buying
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I love baked shadows, and I love anything galaxy themed so Hard Candy knocked this one out of the park. The shadows are super pigmented and so sparkly! The shade Black Hole was a staple for my daily makeup when I was younger. I wish Hard Candy still made them because I would go back & purchase them all over again. For the price, I thought they were great.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Hard Candy's Black Hole eyeshadow was one of my first loves when I first got into makeup. The pigmentation is insane, and they have the perfect amount of sparkle! There isn't much fallout, and for the quality of this eyeshadow you can't beat the price. I really wish Hard Candy still made & sold these, because I'd be going to stock up on this shade.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
These are really good shadows. I had the green and the purple one, but I gave them away because I wasn't using them like that. I think this is a very good shadow for people who are new to makeup and trying to learn it. You find these shadows at wal-mart. I think I paid $3.00 each for mines.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I purchased this for my sister for the high school football games because it is her school colors. She seems to like it but all the girls share so much makeup I am not sure what she uses on a regular basis.
Hannah B.
Bunker Hill, IN
I absolutly love this eyeshadow it is one of my have to haves or in other words my #GameChangers!!!! I love it and the sparckles are to die for!! I totally recommend this lovely product to everyone!!
marie t.
Hard candy meteor eyes baked eyeshadow in black hole is the perfect eyeshadow for night time. I used this to create a dramatic smoky eye and it was so pretty. There is a hint of shimmer not to much but just enough to make your look shine
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
I love this shade. I need to buy it again. It is the perfect deep blue and has shimmer and sparkles all through it. And the make great eyeliner after you wet your brush. I could never get enough of this eyeshadow and the black pigment either. Will always recommend and repurchase.
Autumn F.
i love how this eye shadow is baked and the packaging is so cute with the designs. this eye shadow is so pigmented, blend able, and the pigment color is so unique. i bought mine at my local Walmart.
Krisha W.
Jonesborough, TN
I had the color black and blue before I lost them I'd go back and buy them again if I could I used them once a day because it stay on so long till I passed out for bed. I got them at Walmart like any other person would ha. But I'd go and buy them again
Rebecca L.
Does this eyeshadow work better wet than dry?
tara w.
Indianapolis, IN
This looks pretty. What do you think of it? Decent price?