Hard Candy Metallic Mousse Matte Metallic Lip Color

by Hard Candy

In just one sweep, wrap lips in a divine velvety texture. This full coverage matte liquid lip color hydrates lips, offers comfortable wear and delivers bold long-lasting wear.

I bought one of these recently but haven't had an occasion to wear it yet. Does this dry down?
I am very interested in this product! Is it long wearing??? and how smudge proof is it?
Start your review of Hard Candy Metallic Mousse Matte Metallic Lip Color!
Product Highlights
“I love this gloss, though it's not like your typical lip gloss, it's not sticky at all, it stays put and is very long lasting. It also isn't over drying like some that stay put, overall this one is perfection and beautiful.” in reviews
“The formula is great, and it lasts pretty long for being matte. The product doesn't dry in that uncomfortable way some liquid mattes do. I think because it is a mousse it is a bit more forgiving when it comes to moisture for your lips. I only have gotten "Queen of Hearts," and I must say I am obsessed. It makes my blue eyes pop. I also have the shade "Truffle" which a pretty mauve metallic color. At Walmart its only $6. The packaging is to die for and comes with a mirror. I cannot wait to get the WHOLE collection.” in reviews
“My goddaughter Ashley gave me this Hard Candy metallic mousse lip gloss in the shade #1194 truffle. I love the creamy formula that dries down to matte fast. It will emphasize cracks or dry lips so must exfoliate first. This color is really beautiful and unlike anything in my collection, sort of gray lavender mauve. If you don't eat or drink it lasts a long time otherwise you must refresh after meals. It will not smear or be messy but disappears fast while eating. I recommend this lipstick.” in reviews
“...and purchase Honey(gold) and Cocoa (metallic brown) today!? These are moisturizing, pigmented, and only $6! What more can I say, I would purchase this item again and again!” in reviews
Angus, ON
Great, pigmented, smells like lindt chocolate. The colors are great, the applicator is perfect to make smooth edges, and the tin they come in has a wide mirror in it to help with Application while travelling.
Toronto
Review for: Penny Talk
Very creamy formula. Lasted pretty long. Although I would have liked a bit more product in the tube for the price! So good that I wish there was more for what I was paying. 9.5/10 would recommend.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Smoke & Mirrors, Penny Talk, Sandstorm, Gilded Cocoa, Sweet As Honey, Queen Of Hearts, Truffle, Other
I gave this product 2 starts I really hate the way this looks I’m not too sure if this is just me not liking the Metallic or if it’s just THAT ugly... I’d try a tester before buying this product...
St, ON
I did a review on these on my youtube channel defining glamour and after many days of use I find them very sticky and not very last long. The color variation is great however the pigmentation is not so good. I do find that you need to apply a moisturizing balm before you apply these because they dry out the lips! Not recommended! :)
Ottawa, ON
A FANTASTIC metallic lip, honestly the best one you can get at Walmart in my opinion. It stays all day and with the colour payoff, it feels like applying a luxury brand liquid metallic lip. 10/10, going back for more colours. Right now I have the gorgeous red shade
Peterborough...☀️florida El
Hard Candy Metallic Mousse Matte Metallic Lip Color uploaded by Chelsea M.
Review for: Queen Of Hearts
This lip color is absolutely stunning !! It’s so shiny metallic and beautiful! I love the formula it dries down but isn’t uncomfortable! Also all of the Metallic Mousse lip colors come in a adorable tin !💖👑👌🏻 Also super affordable! 10/10 recommend! Hard Candy Metallic Mousse Matte Metallic Lip Color
habib bank dhoraji
Review for: Truffle
It is a typical lipstick it doesn't mattify . It is old fashioned lipstick . I really like the packaging . It is thick metal box with a mirror inside . I really like the bottle of the lipgloss. It is sleek design with miror material cap. The applicator is different than any other lipgloss . The applicator is amazing . It collects the lipgloss . I advise you to buy this if you love metallic .
New-Brunswick
Review for: Queen Of Hearts
I didn't really like this lipstick as it really isn't permanent, it fades very fast and is prone to smudging. Also, the texture of this liquid lipstick is a bit odd and uncomfortable on the lips (probably because of the metallic aspect of it). Wouldn't recommend.
Levis, QC
Very good pigment and comfortable on the lips, not kiss proof sadly but it’s a very good lipstick over all. Very affordable and the packaging is just adorable!
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this shade so much I had to buy the whole set cause they look and feel amazing I highly recommend for drug store item some great some okay some I like