Hard Candy Marilyn Monroe Body Powder, Gold

Hard Candy Marilyn Monroe Body Powder, Gold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hard Candy Marilyn Monroe Body Powder, Gold!
How would you rate this product?
Jeda A.
Fort Lupton, CO
Hard Candy Marilyn Monroe Body Powder, Gold uploaded by Jeda A.
The smell is a little overpowering for my liking, it smells like strawberries. But the product itself is really light weight and blend able. You can pack on top of the product for more glow. It’s a really pretty champagne color with gold reflex.
beauty M.
Dallas
Hard Candy Marilyn Monroe Body Powder, Gold uploaded by beauty M.
I love the packaging for sure. The luminizing powder works amazing. I use it with my body mist for a sun kissed glow! Definitely my new favorite product. 7 dollars at Walmart is not bad.
Karina M.
Tallahassee, FL
Hard Candy Marilyn Monroe Body Powder, Gold uploaded by Karina M.
Este iluminador es perfecto me encanta como está para empezar el diseño y luego el producto me encantó ilumina perfecto dónde quiera que lo pongas 😍😍😍

Looking for your answer?