BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Extremely disappointing product. I used the entire palette to color correct and conceal, and it sunk into my pores/lines/dots. The formula itself is thick and creamy, and once applied it seems great. But then I let it sit and put foundation over it and it was as if I never color corrected. Very weird product. As you can tell in the picture, my makeup looked horrendous only a few hours into the day.
Jodilynn F.
Jodilynn F.
Easy to travel with, fits great in a purse for a quick touch up. Not a full coverage, but nice underneath foundation. Found this product at Walgreens, super affordable. I wouldn’t recommend this for a super oily or acne skin.
Beatrice R.
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
This product is way too stiff to deal with. There are much better drugstore correctors and concealer's out there. Don't waste your money on the stuff.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Valparaiso, IN
I got this palette a few years ago because it was cute and I liked the concept, but it really didn't do much of anything. It wasn't good, you could get a way better concealer from the same brand than this.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
I love all the hard candy makeup it's amazing then none of its real addicts and it lasts away I'll definitely buy more
Cristen D.
Cristen D.
Zephyrhills , FL
Not the best concealor I have used but good for the price and the multiple shades included to color correct and to conceal. It did help cover redness and dark circle under my eyes but not completely full coverage. Nice that the brush is attached, but wasn't really big enough.
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
This is not a great product. I used to use it in high school and honestly it never made me look good. The colors just aren't natural
Haylee F.
Haylee F.
London, OH
Wonderful idea and good colors but not a good product. I've bought two the first one was very thick and cakey and didn't want to go on smooth. The second was oily and make my makeup to wet.
Milexia G.
Milexia G.
Robstown , TX
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it