The Best Natural Beauty Products to Buy at Whole Foods
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Wonderful idea and good colors but not a good product. I've bought two the first one was very thick and cakey and didn't want to go on smooth. The second was oily and make my makeup to wet.
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Extremely disappointing product. I used the entire palette to color correct and conceal, and it sunk into my pores/lines/dots. The formula itself is thick and creamy, and once applied it seems great. But then I let it sit and put foundation over it and it was as if I never color corrected. Very weird product. As you can tell in the picture, my makeup looked horrendous only a few hours into the day.
This are very creamy and very good to blend in with ur skin I use it all the time ease oaky if I have pimples and I want to hide them
This palette is budget friendly but the saying of "you get what you pay for" definitely comes into play. The little applicator is terrible unless you are concealing the dark circles of chipmunk eyes. The actual products will work but after building them up quite a bit. To make it even worse the formula is thick and greasy.
I really like this product for the value. I bought mines for around $6. So very inexpensive, I bought the medium/tan palette but I couldn't blend the color to my skin well... :/ and I didn't see a darker palette... :/
I really honestly and truly love this pallet and I prefer it over the concealer in the tubes especially having the color correctors.
I wasn't a big fan of this color correcting. It kinda just faded away when I blended it out. I'm usually a big fan of hard candy so I was kinda disappointed. I wish they would've had a orange shade to correct darkness. The only color I really got use of is the yellow and I used that over my under eye concealer to brighten
I adore this brand but I was not impressed with this product. It creases very badly under the eyes and it is hard to apply my foundation and concealer on top; not because they are very pigmented but because the formula is so thick that other products have a hard time clinging on to it, they just rub over it
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos