BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mone...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
The idea of a concealer pallet is enough to excite any makeup lover! With the Walmart price, I had to pick this up! I was immediately taken aback. The green, yellow, and pink correctors crumbled into small chunks on my under eyes. I mixed the three skin tone concealers to create the perfect shade of my skin, but had the same application problem. I see what Hard Candy was trying to do, and I urge them to try again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I bought this awhile ago. i like the consistency its somewhat creamy and blends fairly easy. I don't really care for the concealer side because its not really my skin tone & it doesn't cover up good enough for me. The color corrector side on the other hand is okay for dark circles i like the green and yellow the best out of the whole palette.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Atlanta, TX
This "concealer"was just kind of worthless, it actually emphasized what I was trying to hide. It settled right into fine lines and highlighted any imperfections in my skin. It was just kind of sloppy
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I wasn't a huge fan of this. It didn't really wow me! The brush it comes with is super cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This concealer palette comes with three color correcting colors and three concealer colors. I find the color correcting colors to be very thin and light. The green color correcter does not hide any redness on my face and the yellow color does not cover any blue underneath my eyes. For the concealers, I find that they have a different texture. The lightest has a thin consistency and feels like nothing when I rub it between my fingers. It also does not conceal any blemishes. The medium shade has an oily consistency and does not feel great on the skin. It doesn't cover well and has a cakey feeling. The darkest shade has a creamy and soft consistency. Although the concealer does cover any blemishes, it does not cover it all up. This concealer also settles into my fine lines which enhances my imperfections. Do not buy this!
Reina S.
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
This is nt high quality. they are dif consistency so you can build to match your needs. great for brightening the eye(where i normally use it) or the occasional hickey (after you kill your bf for giving it to you)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Tracy, Ca
I wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me. Its didn't cover and it creased like crazy. the formula is not the best.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This product would get to oily when applying and then would be to dry to blend in. didn't work for me may work for others
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Honestly, this reminded me of those makeup kits you would get for a child under the age of 12. The concealers were not creamy enough to blend and cover up even the slightest redness. In addition, I couldn't get any of the colors to match my skin tone, so the concealer just sat atop my skin looking glaringly obvious - the opposite of what a concealer should do.
I'm not giving it an F because I think the price is it's saving grace, especially if your skin happens to match one of the colors offered, or if you don't have a lot of red spots to conceal.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
I use this for one thing. I have a separate palette i use for mixing, I made custom colors for blending in and otherwise for prosthetic's on Halloween. It works wonders! Throw a little translucent power over top and you are done.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it