Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH

Worst concealer I have ever used!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I'm about ready to buy another one I'm almost all done with mine! the colors blend together really well to match my skin tone. i wouldn't recommend if you're on the fair side because the colors might be too dark or if you're on the darker side the colors might be too light. i think this palette works well with medium skin tones. i hardly ever use the yellow. the green is great for concealing redness and the pink i like to use as an all over skin brightener.
Josefina R.
Josefina R.

Ididn't really like this concealer at all..just the texture was terrible
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Morinville, Alberta

I really liked this. I had no problems with the brushes and it went on really nice!
Aisha A.
Aisha A.
National City, CA

This concealer feels very thin and greasy. It gives almost no coverage and after you put it on, it feels and looks like nothing! The green is probably the shade that works the most, but it's not even that great.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA

I had this concealer and thougt it was decent for the price. I used the light pink for concealing dark under eye circles. The three skin tones did not have much variation.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fort Worth, TX

I really was disappointed with this product. My palette the concealers were dry. They weren't good coverage very shear. And the brush is HORRIBLE quality!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Bend, OR

This stuff isn't the greatest. but you could always empty the pots and put lipstick in them!
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Pearland, TX

I liked this product. The green covered my rosacea the yellow brightened under eyes and concealer worked well also, I would prefer in separate pots though because other colors went to waste.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ

Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now