Hard Candy Makeup Tool
2.52 / 5 based on 190 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
This is nt high quality. they are dif consistency so you can build to match your needs. great for brightening the eye(where i normally use it) or the occasional hickey (after you kill your bf for giving it to you)
I bought this palette, since I have dark circles and I wanted to conceal them out a bit, I was very disappointed with the intensity of the pigments. I feel that they are very oily, and make my bags look too oily !
If you're really fair skinned and have other products and powders to match it then this is perfect for you... as an olive toned latina its not the best match for me... other than that i makes decent concealer
This concealer palette is awesome! I love the green concealer for when I have a blemish, its great because it has a variety of skin tone colors, because I get really dark in the summer but pale in the winter.
This "concealer"was just kind of worthless, it actually emphasized what I was trying to hide. It settled right into fine lines and highlighted any imperfections in my skin. It was just kind of sloppy
The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Im surprise how low the rate is for this produck i don't use the brush its not a good brush i admit but the product do the job for me i mix the color and it covers marks and imperfections really good
I bought this thinking it would be a great alternative to use on myself but this is do sheer had absolutely no coverage. It is defiantly the worst couple of bucks I've ever spent regret buying it!
I was super excited when I purchased this but it turned out to be a total waste of money. Now it just sits in my drawer and gathers dust. They just don't work for me...they seem to be a little oily and not very bendable and it doesn't have the greatest coverage either.
This is not the product for me I found that it dried out my skin and really gave a weird grey cast to my skin it also creased even though I set it and I tried lots to see if I could make this work but the formula of this product just did nothing but bad things for me
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos