Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV

Very disappointed! I was excited that a concealer palatte was available at the drugstore...but I was so disappointed! None of the concealers provided any coverage. I hope I can find my receipt because this is definitely going back!
McKenna P.
McKenna P.

This concealer is extremely oily and with the design of the packaging, the concealers get all mixed together. The shades go on like oil and don't cover. The green and yellow are okay, the only reason I didn't give this product an f.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL

I use this for one thing. I have a separate palette i use for mixing, I made custom colors for blending in and otherwise for prosthetic's on Halloween. It works wonders! Throw a little translucent power over top and you are done.
Angeline A.
Angeline A.
Nashville, TN

I really was not impressed with this. You think its going to be great because of the range of color but the coverage is very light which should not be for a concealer . Hard to blend and not good on dry skin. But it is affordable.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Richmond, KY

I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I use this every time I wear makeup. But its not the greatest. The coverage isn't so great. Some are to thin so you have to layer it on. And there is one that is for some reason very hard and thick, I don't even touch it.
J P.
J P.

This product is overpriced and not worth it. It does not provide complete coverage, not easy to blend, and does not conceal dark circles. If you are looking for a drugstore concealer, I suggest Revlon or Maybelline.
Reina S.
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA

This is nt high quality. they are dif consistency so you can build to match your needs. great for brightening the eye(where i normally use it) or the occasional hickey (after you kill your bf for giving it to you)
Ana P.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC

I bought this palette, since I have dark circles and I wanted to conceal them out a bit, I was very disappointed with the intensity of the pigments. I feel that they are very oily, and make my bags look too oily !
Aisha A.
Aisha A.
National City, CA

This concealer feels very thin and greasy. It gives almost no coverage and after you put it on, it feels and looks like nothing! The green is probably the shade that works the most, but it's not even that great.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now