Hard Candy Makeup Tool  uploaded by member-3dd0f8513Hard Candy Makeup Tool  uploaded by Stephanie N.Hard Candy Makeup Tool  uploaded by Sarah W.See all 5 photos

BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product tha...It helped out a bit. I went an... 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it re...Sadly no stores other than Wal... 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard pe...I would say it's true, based o... 16 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Becca N.
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH
This product isn't terrible, but it's not great either. The coverage is pretty sheer and the formula is oily. The corrector shades have a bit too much pigment to be effective in correcting (the areas they are applied to end up looking the color of the concealer). The one thing I enjoyed is the ability to mix the shade to create a perfect match for my skin. The concealer slipped right off my oily skin after a few hours, however if your skin is dry, this might be a decent choice because it has hydrating qualities.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN
I generally like Hard Candy's stuff. I am generally not too harsh on drug store makeup as with the right tools and application I can make almost anything work. I cannot make Hard Candy's concealer palette work. I CAN'T. I've tried everything. I don't want to throw it out because I don't like to waste things but there is nothing that can be done with this. I don't know what they made it with that made it so bad. I even tried mixing it with another concealer (10% this one, 90% a good one) and it just tainted the other concealer. This doesn't match any color, it's greasy, it doesn't blend, it's just wrong.
Luna U.
Luna U.
Northridge, CA
The different colors have different textures and consistencies, but they're all very thin and feel oily. all of them go on very sheer, and because they're kind of greasy, it's difficult to layer them to build up the coverage.
everything about this product reminds me of play makeup I had when I was 5 years old :(
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
When I opened this, i could see beads of oil sitting on top. All the pans are super greasy and have zero coverage.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Villa Rica, GA
The corrective colors come off white with the tiniest bit of pigment and the concealers don't mask a thing and they can't cover the corrective colors at all because they are so white. some of the colors are really creamy and some of the are really dry. when you try to blend them they disappear. also, the brush they give you is so sad i threw it away first thing after i got it shortly afterwards i threw the rest away. I really love Hard candy products but this is crap.
Echelle L.
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK
I bought one of these a while back, and it is useful at times, even though the colors are too light. It takes a lot of blending to get the right color, and even then it doesn't give enough coverage. The little brush that is provided with it isn't much help either...Normally I just use my fingers to blend and spread.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
Worst concealer I have ever used!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm about ready to buy another one I'm almost all done with mine! the colors blend together really well to match my skin tone. i wouldn't recommend if you're on the fair side because the colors might be too dark or if you're on the darker side the colors might be too light. i think this palette works well with medium skin tones. i hardly ever use the yellow. the green is great for concealing redness and the pink i like to use as an all over skin brightener.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX
Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
You have to use a transleucant or setting powder over this, but it does have all colors needed correcting skin tone.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it