Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN

I generally like Hard Candy's stuff. I am generally not too harsh on drug store makeup as with the right tools and application I can make almost anything work. I cannot make Hard Candy's concealer palette work. I CAN'T. I've tried everything. I don't want to throw it out because I don't like to waste things but there is nothing that can be done with this. I don't know what they made it with that made it so bad. I even tried mixing it with another concealer (10% this one, 90% a good one) and it just tainted the other concealer. This doesn't match any color, it's greasy, it doesn't blend, it's just wrong.
Luna U.
Luna U.
Northridge, CA

The different colors have different textures and consistencies, but they're all very thin and feel oily. all of them go on very sheer, and because they're kind of greasy, it's difficult to layer them to build up the coverage.
everything about this product reminds me of play makeup I had when I was 5 years old :(
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO

When I opened this, i could see beads of oil sitting on top. All the pans are super greasy and have zero coverage.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Villa Rica , GA

The corrective colors come off white with the tiniest bit of pigment and the concealers don't mask a thing and they can't cover the corrective colors at all because they are so white. some of the colors are really creamy and some of the are really dry. when you try to blend them they disappear. also, the brush they give you is so sad i threw it away first thing after i got it shortly afterwards i threw the rest away. I really love Hard candy products but this is crap.
Echelle L.
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK

I bought one of these a while back, and it is useful at times, even though the colors are too light. It takes a lot of blending to get the right color, and even then it doesn't give enough coverage. The little brush that is provided with it isn't much help either...Normally I just use my fingers to blend and spread.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH

Worst concealer I have ever used!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I'm about ready to buy another one I'm almost all done with mine! the colors blend together really well to match my skin tone. i wouldn't recommend if you're on the fair side because the colors might be too dark or if you're on the darker side the colors might be too light. i think this palette works well with medium skin tones. i hardly ever use the yellow. the green is great for concealing redness and the pink i like to use as an all over skin brightener.
Josefina R.
Josefina R.

Ididn't really like this concealer at all..just the texture was terrible
Britney R.
Britney R.
San Jacinto, CA

This didn't really stand out to me!! I thought I was getting a great deal with six, but I found myself only using two.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX

Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?