Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Natalia s.
Natalia s.

I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.

I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

The colors are really light and are pretty much the same color thru out the whole pallet, they are really gressy to the touch and appear oily on your face and have no staying power they blend almost totaly off after you blend it enough to look ok, you cant build the coveage without wiping away the layer before it
Judston M.
Judston M.
Lafayette, IN

I wanted to love this. I really did. However, the coverage is really terrible. Wouldn't buy again.
Debra G.
Debra G.
Forsyth, MO

I use the green to conceal redness. You really need to know which colors to use to conceal which color problems.
Haile R.
Haile R.
New Richmond, OH

I was really interested in this product before I bought it, but didn't feel the same after I used it. The packaging was nice and had a modern look. But, the product make my face feel cakey and oily. I try to go for a natural look and by the end of the day, I looked orange!
Pacey S.
Pacey S.

Disapponting product. There are three different shades these come in I have the medium pallet. They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly. Doesn't blend well at all.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

This little palette has a nice variety of shades to blend into your perfect shade, but the quality itself is not great. The concealers are pretty drying at times and hard to blend. However, I like the green-toned concealer for correcting redness.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC

I bought this palette, since I have dark circles and I wanted to conceal them out a bit, I was very disappointed with the intensity of the pigments. I feel that they are very oily, and make my bags look too oily !
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now