BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mone...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX
Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riverview, FL
The consistency of this concealer was pretty oily. Also, I get that some of the colors are to reduce redness and others to reduce dark circles but I just didn't see much of a result.I was pretty disappointed because I do love other Hard Candy products but this was definitely not a repeat purchase.
Angeline A.
Angeline A.
Nashville, TN
I really was not impressed with this. You think its going to be great because of the range of color but the coverage is very light which should not be for a concealer . Hard to blend and not good on dry skin. But it is affordable.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Pearland, TX
I liked this product. The green covered my rosacea the yellow brightened under eyes and concealer worked well also, I would prefer in separate pots though because other colors went to waste.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.
I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
The colors are really light and are pretty much the same color thru out the whole pallet, they are really gressy to the touch and appear oily on your face and have no staying power they blend almost totaly off after you blend it enough to look ok, you cant build the coveage without wiping away the layer before it
Judston M.
Judston M.
Lafayette, IN
I wanted to love this. I really did. However, the coverage is really terrible. Wouldn't buy again.
Debra G.
Debra G.
Forsyth, MO
I use the green to conceal redness. You really need to know which colors to use to conceal which color problems.
Mary Jane B.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
I personally had no issues with this product. I think people having issues with the product are maybe applying too much or are maybe using the wrong type of blending method. The brush given with the product does not work at all to blend nor apply to the face. I like this product, but I will admit, I have seen better.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
You have to use a transleucant or setting powder over this, but it does have all colors needed correcting skin tone.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?