Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Haile R.
Haile R.
New Richmond, OH

I was really interested in this product before I bought it, but didn't feel the same after I used it. The packaging was nice and had a modern look. But, the product make my face feel cakey and oily. I try to go for a natural look and by the end of the day, I looked orange!
Pacey S.
Pacey S.

Disapponting product. There are three different shades these come in I have the medium pallet. They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly. Doesn't blend well at all.
 Natalia K.
Natalia K.

Beauty is very important to me! Thank god I have stuff like this to make me look and feel beautiful without even trying!!...
Becca N.
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH

This product isn't terrible, but it's not great either. The coverage is pretty sheer and the formula is oily. The corrector shades have a bit too much pigment to be effective in correcting (the areas they are applied to end up looking the color of the concealer). The one thing I enjoyed is the ability to mix the shade to create a perfect match for my skin. The concealer slipped right off my oily skin after a few hours, however if your skin is dry, this might be a decent choice because it has hydrating qualities.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN

I generally like Hard Candy's stuff. I am generally not too harsh on drug store makeup as with the right tools and application I can make almost anything work. I cannot make Hard Candy's concealer palette work. I CAN'T. I've tried everything. I don't want to throw it out because I don't like to waste things but there is nothing that can be done with this. I don't know what they made it with that made it so bad. I even tried mixing it with another concealer (10% this one, 90% a good one) and it just tainted the other concealer. This doesn't match any color, it's greasy, it doesn't blend, it's just wrong.
Luna U.
Luna U.
Northridge, CA

The different colors have different textures and consistencies, but they're all very thin and feel oily. all of them go on very sheer, and because they're kind of greasy, it's difficult to layer them to build up the coverage.
everything about this product reminds me of play makeup I had when I was 5 years old :(
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO

When I opened this, i could see beads of oil sitting on top. All the pans are super greasy and have zero coverage.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Villa Rica, GA

The corrective colors come off white with the tiniest bit of pigment and the concealers don't mask a thing and they can't cover the corrective colors at all because they are so white. some of the colors are really creamy and some of the are really dry. when you try to blend them they disappear. also, the brush they give you is so sad i threw it away first thing after i got it shortly afterwards i threw the rest away. I really love Hard candy products but this is crap.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.

I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

This little palette has a nice variety of shades to blend into your perfect shade, but the quality itself is not great. The concealers are pretty drying at times and hard to blend. However, I like the green-toned concealer for correcting redness.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now