BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Its like rubbing oily clear cream on your face for no reason. The colors are very sheer and since they are so sheer their is very little correcting. I used the yellow, the green, and the lightest brown. They really didn't help at all.
Angeline A.
Dickson, TN
I really was not impressed with this. You think its going to be great because of the range of color but the coverage is very light which should not be for a concealer . Hard to blend and not good on dry skin. But it is affordable.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
I use this for one thing. I have a separate palette i use for mixing, I made custom colors for blending in and otherwise for prosthetic's on Halloween. It works wonders! Throw a little translucent power over top and you are done.
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
This concealer is extremely oily and with the design of the packaging, the concealers get all mixed together. The shades go on like oil and don't cover. The green and yellow are okay, the only reason I didn't give this product an f.
Jessica B.
Richmond, KY
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ
I personally had no issues with this product. I think people having issues with the product are maybe applying too much or are maybe using the wrong type of blending method. The brush given with the product does not work at all to blend nor apply to the face. I like this product, but I will admit, I have seen better.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ
Its ok it is not the best but it is also not the worst out there and for the price you are paying it is I guess worth it
for me I only use 3 out of the 6 so it would maybe be something I would buy again because of the price at lest
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very disappointed! I was excited that a concealer palatte was available at the drugstore...but I was so disappointed! None of the concealers provided any coverage. I hope I can find my receipt because this is definitely going back!
Brittany B.
I use this every time I wear makeup. But its not the greatest. The coverage isn't so great. Some are to thin so you have to layer it on. And there is one that is for some reason very hard and thick, I don't even touch it.
Kechelle P.
Nashville, TN
I honestly love this concealer. This was one of my first concealer I used when I got into makeup. However, I could only use one of the colors (im a women of color) which was way too light for my skin but with extreme blending hope and prayer , SOMETIMES , it will work. It dries out something awful smh
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?