Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ana P.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC

I bought this palette, since I have dark circles and I wanted to conceal them out a bit, I was very disappointed with the intensity of the pigments. I feel that they are very oily, and make my bags look too oily !
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Pearland, TX

I liked this product. The green covered my rosacea the yellow brightened under eyes and concealer worked well also, I would prefer in separate pots though because other colors went to waste.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.

I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

The colors are really light and are pretty much the same color thru out the whole pallet, they are really gressy to the touch and appear oily on your face and have no staying power they blend almost totaly off after you blend it enough to look ok, you cant build the coveage without wiping away the layer before it
Judston M.
Judston M.
Lafayette, IN

I wanted to love this. I really did. However, the coverage is really terrible. Wouldn't buy again.
Debra G.
Debra G.
Forsyth, MO

I use the green to conceal redness. You really need to know which colors to use to conceal which color problems.
Haile R.
Haile R.
New Richmond, OH

I was really interested in this product before I bought it, but didn't feel the same after I used it. The packaging was nice and had a modern look. But, the product make my face feel cakey and oily. I try to go for a natural look and by the end of the day, I looked orange!
Pacey S.
Pacey S.

Disapponting product. There are three different shades these come in I have the medium pallet. They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly. Doesn't blend well at all.
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN

I was so excited to buy this product,, but when i received it i tried it out & it was a total FAILLLLL!!! the colors suck, to creamy to the point where you can't see no coverage. the brush is cheap don't understand the point of it. not worth 1$ let alone 10!!!
Britney R.
Britney R.
San Jacinto, CA

This didn't really stand out to me!! I thought I was getting a great deal with six, but I found myself only using two.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now