Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Britney R.
Britney R.
San Jacinto, CA
This didn't really stand out to me!! I thought I was getting a great deal with six, but I found myself only using two.
Angeline A.
Angeline A.
Nashville, TN
I really was not impressed with this. You think its going to be great because of the range of color but the coverage is very light which should not be for a concealer . Hard to blend and not good on dry skin. But it is affordable.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Pearland, TX
I liked this product. The green covered my rosacea the yellow brightened under eyes and concealer worked well also, I would prefer in separate pots though because other colors went to waste.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.
I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
The colors are really light and are pretty much the same color thru out the whole pallet, they are really gressy to the touch and appear oily on your face and have no staying power they blend almost totaly off after you blend it enough to look ok, you cant build the coveage without wiping away the layer before it
Judston M.
Judston M.
Lafayette, IN
I wanted to love this. I really did. However, the coverage is really terrible. Wouldn't buy again.
Debra G.
Debra G.
Forsyth, MO
I use the green to conceal redness. You really need to know which colors to use to conceal which color problems.
Haile R.
Haile R.
New Richmond, OH
I was really interested in this product before I bought it, but didn't feel the same after I used it. The packaging was nice and had a modern look. But, the product make my face feel cakey and oily. I try to go for a natural look and by the end of the day, I looked orange!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Chadron, NE
Most of the colors work for my skin! I don't like the tool that it comes with though. I usually just apply it to my skin with my finger.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX
Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it