Add a Photo

Photos (5)
krystal m.
krystal m.
Lamar, AR

Concealer did nothing for my skin and it was way too thin and greasy. Some of the concealers dried up and others put off a weird grease. Threw it away because I never used it. They need to work harder on making this better because I know it has potential.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

These concealers cover nicely but feel and look a bit oily on the skin. I would not buy again, as they are hard to blend and can easily look cakey. However I do like other products by hard candy, so I feel this concealer palette could be improved.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

This little palette has a nice variety of shades to blend into your perfect shade, but the quality itself is not great. The concealers are pretty drying at times and hard to blend. However, I like the green-toned concealer for correcting redness.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

I tried this product about two years ago and it was terrible. The color pay off was terrible and the color always tended to show up a few shades lighter on your skin than the color it showed in the palette. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lawrence, KS

I'm pale olive skinned and this was way too light for me. There's not very much coverage. I love Hard Candy's other products but this palette just isn't very good. I only found it good for under-eye circles, but even then it doesn't last long.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

The colors are way too late. The texture of the shades were very oily and just felt gross when applying it. The only shade that actually does a little bit of something is the green shade. This is the worst product that I have ever purchased.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Albany, GA

It's a product that you have to know how to use.... I use this when I'm on the go because i can create a nice shade of concealer and a contour...so for me this product is pretty awesome. It has buildable coverage and good color correction.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Minneapolis

I didn't like this.. It's way too light! The only one I actually like is the yellow, it just works for my skin! That is the only reason I gave it a C, The green is ALMOST okay-ish,and the rest is pretty much junk. Wouldn't buy this again
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA

Its like rubbing oily clear cream on your face for no reason. The colors are very sheer and since they are so sheer their is very little correcting. I used the yellow, the green, and the lightest brown. They really didn't help at all.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV

Very disappointed! I was excited that a concealer palatte was available at the drugstore...but I was so disappointed! None of the concealers provided any coverage. I hope I can find my receipt because this is definitely going back!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now