BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mone...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
krystal m.
krystal m.
Lamar, AR
Concealer did nothing for my skin and it was way too thin and greasy. Some of the concealers dried up and others put off a weird grease. Threw it away because I never used it. They need to work harder on making this better because I know it has potential.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Shawano, WI
I will never buy this again way too sheer and way too oily out of 10 i give it a 0
Zola P.
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS
First off: the brush is useless. Dispose of it. Spit on it and burn it.

The texture of these pan concealers is very slick and oily. In addition to this, they're very sheer. When I used the yellow/light-flesh tone mixed together in an attempt to conceal my dark under eye circles, I patted it on with my ring finger and blended it down. Due to its thin, oily consistency, it blends easily (though if you blend too much, it sheers out to the point of disappearing).

However, it only took a couple of minutes for the concealer to settle into the fine lines under my eyes. I patted them out and the product seemed to chill out, but it was really too much fuss.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Steamboat Spr, CO
This is the best low-priced concealer palette out there.

I use it under my eyes and it banishes circles instantly. You might have to blend a couple of the shades together to find your perfect match (the palettes come in Fair, Medium, and Dark- each with 3 skin tones). After applying "my match" under my eyes, I let it sit for a minute before creating a "v" of pink. The pink overlay is what I find to help the most on dark circles.

The yellow is great to use under foundation, on the sides of your nose. Women naturally develop redness in that area and the yellow works great to counteract that.

I don't use the green shade.
M J.
M J.
Stockton, CA
I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
Shquita B.
Shquita B.
This is not made for women of color. I tried to make this work for months and over time it got worse
lushana l.
lushana l.
Fullerton, CA
I bought hard candy makeup in bulk off eBay and this came with it i don't like it the colors are just off thats my experience
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Madison, WI
I was on a concealer kick and bought this, worst purchase!! The consistency sucks and there is absolutely no coverage. Don't waste your money on this!!
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Atlanta, TX
This "concealer"was just kind of worthless, it actually emphasized what I was trying to hide. It settled right into fine lines and highlighted any imperfections in my skin. It was just kind of sloppy
Milexia G.
Milexia G.
Robstown , TX
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it