BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Daniela A.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this when I was looking for a concealer and I thought it was pretty cool that you got six shades for such an affordable price... But it turned out to be not so great. The coverage was okay after application but it creased and faded soon after. I won't repurchase.
Brittany W.
The brush that comes with it is useless, but this product works fairly well for me. I have naturally good skin so I mostly use it to even out dark circles and things like that. My friend borrowed it for her acne scarring and said it didn't have enough coverage.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN
I was so excited to buy this product,, but when i received it i tried it out & it was a total FAILLLLL!!! the colors suck, to creamy to the point where you can't see no coverage. the brush is cheap don't understand the point of it. not worth 1$ let alone 10!!!
krystal m.
Lamar, AR
Concealer did nothing for my skin and it was way too thin and greasy. Some of the concealers dried up and others put off a weird grease. Threw it away because I never used it. They need to work harder on making this better because I know it has potential.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
This little palette has a nice variety of shades to blend into your perfect shade, but the quality itself is not great. The concealers are pretty drying at times and hard to blend. However, I like the green-toned concealer for correcting redness.
Deanna M.
These concealers cover nicely but feel and look a bit oily on the skin. I would not buy again, as they are hard to blend and can easily look cakey. However I do like other products by hard candy, so I feel this concealer palette could be improved.
Vanessa M.
The colors are way too late. The texture of the shades were very oily and just felt gross when applying it. The only shade that actually does a little bit of something is the green shade. This is the worst product that I have ever purchased.
Heather C.
Lawrence, KS
I'm pale olive skinned and this was way too light for me. There's not very much coverage. I love Hard Candy's other products but this palette just isn't very good. I only found it good for under-eye circles, but even then it doesn't last long.
Heather A.
Albany, GA
It's a product that you have to know how to use.... I use this when I'm on the go because i can create a nice shade of concealer and a contour...so for me this product is pretty awesome. It has buildable coverage and good color correction.
Sarah C.
Minneapolis
I didn't like this.. It's way too light! The only one I actually like is the yellow, it just works for my skin! That is the only reason I gave it a C, The green is ALMOST okay-ish,and the rest is pretty much junk. Wouldn't buy this again
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?