Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Britney R.
Britney R.
San Jacinto, CA

This didn't really stand out to me!! I thought I was getting a great deal with six, but I found myself only using two.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Clayton , Nc

I bought this palette, since I have dark circles and I wanted to conceal them out a bit, I was very disappointed with the intensity of the pigments. I feel that they are very oily, and make my bags look too oily !
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Winthrop, ME

Doesn't work. Drys my face. Just bad. Hate it.
J P.
J P.

This product is overpriced and not worth it. It does not provide complete coverage, not easy to blend, and does not conceal dark circles. If you are looking for a drugstore concealer, I suggest Revlon or Maybelline.
Kristyna Z.
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL

I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Tina L.
Tina L.

The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

This little palette has a nice variety of shades to blend into your perfect shade, but the quality itself is not great. The concealers are pretty drying at times and hard to blend. However, I like the green-toned concealer for correcting redness.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.

I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Pearland, TX

I liked this product. The green covered my rosacea the yellow brightened under eyes and concealer worked well also, I would prefer in separate pots though because other colors went to waste.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ

Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now