Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Desoto, TX

I bought this because it had so many concealer choices. But once I started tob play worth it, I hsd to mix two color to work fot me. The green didn't even work on my redness. It was oily and felt a bit grainy. The little brush it came with was a joke. Overall I didn't like this too much
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA

I was hoping this would be THE ULTIMATE concealer kit thing, but I was deeply disappointed. None of these would even show up or do anything for that matter when I put them on. I really don't know how to even make this work without caking 10 layers of this stuff on and who wants that?
Haile R.
Haile R.
Higginsport, OH

I was really interested in this product before I bought it, but didn't feel the same after I used it. The packaging was nice and had a modern look. But, the product make my face feel cakey and oily. I try to go for a natural look and by the end of the day, I looked orange!
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this when I was looking for a concealer and I thought it was pretty cool that you got six shades for such an affordable price... But it turned out to be not so great. The coverage was okay after application but it creased and faded soon after. I won't repurchase.
Nathaly M.
Nathaly M.
Midland, TX

I was super excited when I purchased this but it turned out to be a total waste of money. Now it just sits in my drawer and gathers dust. They just don't work for me...they seem to be a little oily and not very bendable and it doesn't have the greatest coverage either.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Honolulu, HI

This is not the product for me I found that it dried out my skin and really gave a weird grey cast to my skin it also creased even though I set it and I tried lots to see if I could make this work but the formula of this product just did nothing but bad things for me
Michaella M.
Michaella M.
Boston, MA

I really wanted to like this product but I couldn't. The color correctors do not show up what so ever. Most of the concealers are so thin it feels like I'm putting nothing on. The darkest concealer I had in mine was really cakey and not flattering what so ever.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

The brush that comes with it is useless, but this product works fairly well for me. I have naturally good skin so I mostly use it to even out dark circles and things like that. My friend borrowed it for her acne scarring and said it didn't have enough coverage.
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN

I was so excited to buy this product,, but when i received it i tried it out & it was a total FAILLLLL!!! the colors suck, to creamy to the point where you can't see no coverage. the brush is cheap don't understand the point of it. not worth 1$ let alone 10!!!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now