Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA

You have to use a transleucant or setting powder over this, but it does have all colors needed correcting skin tone.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX

Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ

Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET

When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Kourtlyn R.
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA

It didn't blend well and the coverage was weird.
Angeline A.
Angeline A.
Nashville, TN

I really was not impressed with this. You think its going to be great because of the range of color but the coverage is very light which should not be for a concealer . Hard to blend and not good on dry skin. But it is affordable.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riverview, FL

The consistency of this concealer was pretty oily. Also, I get that some of the colors are to reduce redness and others to reduce dark circles but I just didn't see much of a result.I was pretty disappointed because I do love other Hard Candy products but this was definitely not a repeat purchase.
Roxie S.
Roxie S.
Norwood, Ma

I like the green, yellow cover up and purple hi-light. they all did they're job. the skin color side of the palette however i could have done with out.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA

I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA

I went into walmart just hearing about this concealer and wanted to check it out. i saw it came it the cutest packaging ever but i wasn't convinced, so i decided to open it and swatch it and buy it if i really like it (fair choice), i swatched it and it was very light, watery, not great coverage. i also hear it slips off your face, so probably not the best concealer if you're oily like i am
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now