Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Neah W.
Neah W.
Canton, MI
I really did not like this product. I don't know if it was just my palette but it was really oily. I figured I would try it anyways. After one use I got a really big goopie black head and yes, I broke the cardinal and squeezed it. It was ALL PRODUCT. EW! Also, it begins to separate rapidly so you have to reapply spot treatments frequently.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Corona, CA
I purchased this awhile ago and thought itd be great especially for my dark circles. this product is not creamy. It is greeasy! this crease like no other. didn't even cover blemishes
Natalia s.
Natalia s.
I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN
I was so excited to buy this product,, but when i received it i tried it out & it was a total FAILLLLL!!! the colors suck, to creamy to the point where you can't see no coverage. the brush is cheap don't understand the point of it. not worth 1$ let alone 10!!!
Ana P.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
I bought this palette, since I have dark circles and I wanted to conceal them out a bit, I was very disappointed with the intensity of the pigments. I feel that they are very oily, and make my bags look too oily !
Britney R.
Britney R.
San Jacinto, CA
This didn't really stand out to me!! I thought I was getting a great deal with six, but I found myself only using two.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Chadron, NE
Most of the colors work for my skin! I don't like the tool that it comes with though. I usually just apply it to my skin with my finger.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX
Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
You have to use a transleucant or setting powder over this, but it does have all colors needed correcting skin tone.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it