Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Corona, CA

I purchased this awhile ago and thought itd be great especially for my dark circles. this product is not creamy. It is greeasy! this crease like no other. didn't even cover blemishes
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC

This little concealer palette is excellent for those who are new to makeup or for those who want a nice, cheap alternative to a cream contour/highlighting kit. While it is true that these concealers are far, far too light in consistency to actually over blemishes they are really great for giving yourself a nice natural looking highlight without all of the shimmer than most powder highlighters have and you can even fake more dramatic cheek bones by mixing the colors to get a good contour shade for your skin. The green and salmon colors are good for subtle brightening and correcting on their own but can also be used under the flesh tones to neutralize smaller blemishes better. These really are soft and sheer enough to be blended nicely.
It's also an upside that these aren't drying and can be set without looking crumbly or cakey.
For the price, it's a neat little product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville

Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Natalia s.
Natalia s.

I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

None of the colors blend like they should. Many of them are too light and cover nothing anyways.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC

I bought this palette, since I have dark circles and I wanted to conceal them out a bit, I was very disappointed with the intensity of the pigments. I feel that they are very oily, and make my bags look too oily !
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN

I was so excited to buy this product,, but when i received it i tried it out & it was a total FAILLLLL!!! the colors suck, to creamy to the point where you can't see no coverage. the brush is cheap don't understand the point of it. not worth 1$ let alone 10!!!
Britney R.
Britney R.
San Jacinto, CA

This didn't really stand out to me!! I thought I was getting a great deal with six, but I found myself only using two.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX

Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now