Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lawrence, KS

I'm pale olive skinned and this was way too light for me. There's not very much coverage. I love Hard Candy's other products but this palette just isn't very good. I only found it good for under-eye circles, but even then it doesn't last long.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Kingsport , TN

I like the concept of these concealers. The pink && yellow correcting colors simply don't work. The green was okay but, like the entire pallet, it was entirely too creamy && bad for creasing.
Michaella M.
Michaella M.
Boston, MA

I really wanted to like this product but I couldn't. The color correctors do not show up what so ever. Most of the concealers are so thin it feels like I'm putting nothing on. The darkest concealer I had in mine was really cakey and not flattering what so ever.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA

I bought this palette in "fair", and I can't say it's horrible -- although, it certainly is not great either. My skin is very red usually, and so I was in the market for some green concealer, but this green concealer is almost white. It "works", I suppose, but the problem is that when you add your skin-coloured concealer over it, it blends into the green and you end up, essentially, with a lighter version of the concealer colour you tried to use. My problem with the concealer colours is that they're not terribly pigmented.
Neah W.
Neah W.
Canton, MI

I really did not like this product. I don't know if it was just my palette but it was really oily. I figured I would try it anyways. After one use I got a really big goopie black head and yes, I broke the cardinal and squeezed it. It was ALL PRODUCT. EW! Also, it begins to separate rapidly so you have to reapply spot treatments frequently.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Corona, CA

I purchased this awhile ago and thought itd be great especially for my dark circles. this product is not creamy. It is greeasy! this crease like no other. didn't even cover blemishes
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC

This little concealer palette is excellent for those who are new to makeup or for those who want a nice, cheap alternative to a cream contour/highlighting kit. While it is true that these concealers are far, far too light in consistency to actually over blemishes they are really great for giving yourself a nice natural looking highlight without all of the shimmer than most powder highlighters have and you can even fake more dramatic cheek bones by mixing the colors to get a good contour shade for your skin. The green and salmon colors are good for subtle brightening and correcting on their own but can also be used under the flesh tones to neutralize smaller blemishes better. These really are soft and sheer enough to be blended nicely.
It's also an upside that these aren't drying and can be set without looking crumbly or cakey.
For the price, it's a neat little product.
Nathaly M.
Nathaly M.
Midland, TX

I was super excited when I purchased this but it turned out to be a total waste of money. Now it just sits in my drawer and gathers dust. They just don't work for me...they seem to be a little oily and not very bendable and it doesn't have the greatest coverage either.
J P.
J P.

This product is overpriced and not worth it. It does not provide complete coverage, not easy to blend, and does not conceal dark circles. If you are looking for a drugstore concealer, I suggest Revlon or Maybelline.
Kristyna Z.
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL

I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now