Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Mary Jane B.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ

I personally had no issues with this product. I think people having issues with the product are maybe applying too much or are maybe using the wrong type of blending method. The brush given with the product does not work at all to blend nor apply to the face. I like this product, but I will admit, I have seen better.
Echelle L.
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK

I bought one of these a while back, and it is useful at times, even though the colors are too light. It takes a lot of blending to get the right color, and even then it doesn't give enough coverage. The little brush that is provided with it isn't much help either...Normally I just use my fingers to blend and spread.
Luna U.
Luna U.
Northridge, CA

The different colors have different textures and consistencies, but they're all very thin and feel oily. all of them go on very sheer, and because they're kind of greasy, it's difficult to layer them to build up the coverage.
everything about this product reminds me of play makeup I had when I was 5 years old :(
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX

Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Savannah , Ga

The colors are really light and are pretty much the same color thru out the whole pallet, they are really gressy to the touch and appear oily on your face and have no staying power they blend almost totaly off after you blend it enough to look ok, you cant build the coveage without wiping away the layer before it
Kristyna Z.
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL

I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.

This is a total loss of money. The coverage isn't very buildable. In fact, I would compare this to that greasy Halloween makeup, however this doesn't even cover as much as the Halloween face paint does. This isn't going to be useful for under eye areas or mature skin. It settles and creases excessively.
Kechelle P.
Kechelle P.
Nashville, TN

I honestly love this concealer. This was one of my first concealer I used when I got into makeup. However, I could only use one of the colors (im a women of color) which was way too light for my skin but with extreme blending hope and prayer , SOMETIMES , it will work. It dries out something awful smh
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riverview, FL

The consistency of this concealer was pretty oily. Also, I get that some of the colors are to reduce redness and others to reduce dark circles but I just didn't see much of a result.I was pretty disappointed because I do love other Hard Candy products but this was definitely not a repeat purchase.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Senoia, GA

This concealer did nothing for my skin and it was way too thin and greasy. Some of the concealers dried up and others put off a weird grease. It smelled really weird as well. Threw it away because I never used it. They need to work harder on making this better because I know it has potential.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now