Dry Shampoo Now Comes In Sheet Form
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Im surprise how low the rate is for this produck i don't use the brush its not a good brush i admit but the product do the job for me i mix the color and it covers marks and imperfections really good
I honestly love this concealer. This was one of my first concealer I used when I got into makeup. However, I could only use one of the colors (im a women of color) which was way too light for my skin but with extreme blending hope and prayer , SOMETIMES , it will work. It dries out something awful smh
Sooo oily. This stuff broke me out so bad. Never again.
It was a waste to buy. It didn't cover well at all. No instructions were included saying how to use the left side(at the time, I had no idea what the different colors were used for).
In this palette just leave you looking white and ashy. I believe if there was more pigment to them, they would be much more effective. The concealers work really well. Although Hard Candy is a mid priced brand for drug store products,the concealers alone are worth it, especially if you are an in-between tone and have to mix and match.
Yes this concealer palette isn't great. My main problem is that the concealers are really think and don't cover well at all. Hard Candy does have a lot of other great products though.
I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
The best thing about this palette are the green and yellow pots. Unfortunately for my skin type and tone the concealers were just too greasy and had zero staying power. It also doesn't come in light enough shades for my fair skin. Maybe if I had dry to normal skin, with a medium tone it would probably work great. Unfortunately this product just doesn't work for me.
This "concealer"was just kind of worthless, it actually emphasized what I was trying to hide. It settled right into fine lines and highlighted any imperfections in my skin. It was just kind of sloppy
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos