BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL
I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Shelby L.
This is a total loss of money. The coverage isn't very buildable. In fact, I would compare this to that greasy Halloween makeup, however this doesn't even cover as much as the Halloween face paint does. This isn't going to be useful for under eye areas or mature skin. It settles and creases excessively.
Lauren L.
Riverview, FL
The consistency of this concealer was pretty oily. Also, I get that some of the colors are to reduce redness and others to reduce dark circles but I just didn't see much of a result.I was pretty disappointed because I do love other Hard Candy products but this was definitely not a repeat purchase.
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
This concealer did nothing for my skin and it was way too thin and greasy. Some of the concealers dried up and others put off a weird grease. It smelled really weird as well. Threw it away because I never used it. They need to work harder on making this better because I know it has potential.
jennifer h.
I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Olivia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was hoping this would be THE ULTIMATE concealer kit thing, but I was deeply disappointed. None of these would even show up or do anything for that matter when I put them on. I really don't know how to even make this work without caking 10 layers of this stuff on and who wants that?
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because it had so many concealer choices. But once I started tob play worth it, I hsd to mix two color to work fot me. The green didn't even work on my redness. It was oily and felt a bit grainy. The little brush it came with was a joke. Overall I didn't like this too much
Jessica S.
Brandon, FL
I bought the medium palette as a highlight and because of the color correctors. The two drawbacks to the product are the tiny application brush and the chalky consistency of the product. It really does settle into every nook and cranny of porous skin. Pros are the green, yellow, and pink color correctors provide great tones when you work the product in well enough. Also the price is great.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I went into walmart just hearing about this concealer and wanted to check it out. i saw it came it the cutest packaging ever but i wasn't convinced, so i decided to open it and swatch it and buy it if i really like it (fair choice), i swatched it and it was very light, watery, not great coverage. i also hear it slips off your face, so probably not the best concealer if you're oily like i am
Haile R.
New Richmond, OH
I was really interested in this product before I bought it, but didn't feel the same after I used it. The packaging was nice and had a modern look. But, the product make my face feel cakey and oily. I try to go for a natural look and by the end of the day, I looked orange!
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?