Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Richmond, KY
I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste.
Elena W.
Elena W.
Brooklyn, NY
If you're really fair skinned and have other products and powders to match it then this is perfect for you... as an olive toned latina its not the best match for me... other than that i makes decent concealer
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Bakersfield, CA
Doesn't cover redness at all i gave it a D because of the price
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville
Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
Bryce M.
Bryce M.
This product is not the vest ever but it does work if you need concealing. You can also get the palette in different shades.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lawrence, KS
I'm pale olive skinned and this was way too light for me. There's not very much coverage. I love Hard Candy's other products but this palette just isn't very good. I only found it good for under-eye circles, but even then it doesn't last long.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Kingsport, TN
I like the concept of these concealers. The pink && yellow correcting colors simply don't work. The green was okay but, like the entire pallet, it was entirely too creamy && bad for creasing.
Natalia s.
Natalia s.
I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it