Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Briana S.
Briana S.

I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Elena W.
Elena W.
Brooklyn, NY

If you're really fair skinned and have other products and powders to match it then this is perfect for you... as an olive toned latina its not the best match for me... other than that i makes decent concealer
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Bakersfield, CA

Doesn't cover redness at all i gave it a D because of the price
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA

I did not like this at all, and I had hopes for it. The Glamaflage is a much better concealer by Hard Candy. The pigmentation was awful and it was super slick and greasy on me.
Roxie S.
Roxie S.
Norwood, Ma

I like the green, yellow cover up and purple hi-light. they all did they're job. the skin color side of the palette however i could have done with out.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lawrence, KS

I'm pale olive skinned and this was way too light for me. There's not very much coverage. I love Hard Candy's other products but this palette just isn't very good. I only found it good for under-eye circles, but even then it doesn't last long.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Kingsport, TN

I like the concept of these concealers. The pink && yellow correcting colors simply don't work. The green was okay but, like the entire pallet, it was entirely too creamy && bad for creasing.
Michaella M.
Michaella M.
Boston, MA

I really wanted to like this product but I couldn't. The color correctors do not show up what so ever. Most of the concealers are so thin it feels like I'm putting nothing on. The darkest concealer I had in mine was really cakey and not flattering what so ever.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville

Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now