Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
mount gay, wv

This is not worth the money at all
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Duncan, SC

I thought this product had really good coverage to be so inexpensive. I would buy this again.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Kill Devil Hills, NC

I've tried using this stuff and let me just tell you, it is awful. It just doesn't work! No coverage, hard to blend, broke me out, definitely not worth the 12 dollars i spent on it!
Chantal W.
Chantal W.

Nice i like it last a long time i love it
Stacey S.
Stacey S.

I didn't really like this product. seems oily, have to get a lot of product, and doesn't give coverage
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Richmond, KY

I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Winthrop, ME

Doesn't work. Drys my face. Just bad. Hate it.
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Bakersfield, CA

Doesn't cover redness at all i gave it a D because of the price
J P.
J P.

This product is overpriced and not worth it. It does not provide complete coverage, not easy to blend, and does not conceal dark circles. If you are looking for a drugstore concealer, I suggest Revlon or Maybelline.
Kristyna Z.
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL

I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now