Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brandon, FL

I bought the medium palette as a highlight and because of the color correctors. The two drawbacks to the product are the tiny application brush and the chalky consistency of the product. It really does settle into every nook and cranny of porous skin. Pros are the green, yellow, and pink color correctors provide great tones when you work the product in well enough. Also the price is great.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA

I went into walmart just hearing about this concealer and wanted to check it out. i saw it came it the cutest packaging ever but i wasn't convinced, so i decided to open it and swatch it and buy it if i really like it (fair choice), i swatched it and it was very light, watery, not great coverage. i also hear it slips off your face, so probably not the best concealer if you're oily like i am
Delila S.
Delila S.
Dearborn Hts, MI

The idea behind this is great! Shades for concealing, plus the darker shades could be used to contour. The packaging is adorable, too!

Unfortunately, the product slides right off my skin. I tried applying it under and over foundation. I tried applying it with the included brush, with my finger, with another brush and it just will not stay in place. The texture is just too greasy.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH

The best thing about this palette are the green and yellow pots. Unfortunately for my skin type and tone the concealers were just too greasy and had zero staying power. It also doesn't come in light enough shades for my fair skin. Maybe if I had dry to normal skin, with a medium tone it would probably work great. Unfortunately this product just doesn't work for me.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY

For the price,it's not that bad.You're getting what you pay for.If you're spot concealing,it's a great little palette to have.BUT the formula isn't the greatest.Yes,it was good with coverage,but it broke me out like you wouldn't believe.The formula of these are thin and greasy.If you have oily skin you don't want this ANYWHERE NEAR your face.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL

I bought this awhile ago. i like the consistency its somewhat creamy and blends fairly easy. I don't really care for the concealer side because its not really my skin tone & it doesn't cover up good enough for me. The color corrector side on the other hand is okay for dark circles i like the green and yellow the best out of the whole palette.
Neah W.
Neah W.
Canton, MI

I really did not like this product. I don't know if it was just my palette but it was really oily. I figured I would try it anyways. After one use I got a really big goopie black head and yes, I broke the cardinal and squeezed it. It was ALL PRODUCT. EW! Also, it begins to separate rapidly so you have to reapply spot treatments frequently.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA

In this palette just leave you looking white and ashy. I believe if there was more pigment to them, they would be much more effective. The concealers work really well. Although Hard Candy is a mid priced brand for drug store products,the concealers alone are worth it, especially if you are an in-between tone and have to mix and match.
Kacey R.
Kacey R.

I got this and was super excited to try it out! So many things to do with just one kit.

But, the green color for like redness correcting didn't work at all.

The dark circle concealer didn't cover mine up. And they aren't even that bad. The texture was extremely light which is nice, but only if it actually worked...
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Kenly, NC

I bought this product because I was excited about the assortment of colors that came in this concealer palate, but I do not like it :( I really feel like the concealer is very greasy and wipes away very easily which basically defeats the point of a concealer. I also think it was a little expensive for such poor quality.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now