Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
J P.
J P.
This product is overpriced and not worth it. It does not provide complete coverage, not easy to blend, and does not conceal dark circles. If you are looking for a drugstore concealer, I suggest Revlon or Maybelline.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Winthrop, ME
Doesn't work. Drys my face. Just bad. Hate it.
Lisa  G.
Lisa G.
Richmond, VA
This is a wonderful product I use it everyday I like the way it goes on smoothly.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I use this every time I wear makeup. But its not the greatest. The coverage isn't so great. Some are to thin so you have to layer it on. And there is one that is for some reason very hard and thick, I don't even touch it.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Palatka, FL
I use the darkest color under my bros. All the other colors feel weird.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ
Its ok it is not the best but it is also not the worst out there and for the price you are paying it is I guess worth it
for me I only use 3 out of the 6 so it would maybe be something I would buy again because of the price at lest
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville
Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Duncan, SC
I thought this product had really good coverage to be so inexpensive. I would buy this again.
Natalia s.
Natalia s.
I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?