BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mone...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
In this palette just leave you looking white and ashy. I believe if there was more pigment to them, they would be much more effective. The concealers work really well. Although Hard Candy is a mid priced brand for drug store products,the concealers alone are worth it, especially if you are an in-between tone and have to mix and match.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
I bought this awhile ago with high hopes since i have heard a lot about it on YouTube. I was very disappointed in the quality of this. The pigmentation is horrible and very sheer and I'm sure no one wants that from their concealer. It is also extremely greasy and very hard to blend. Over all this product was a big disappointment and there is much better drug store concealers for the same price.
M J.
M J.
Stockton, CA
I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Tampa, FL
Es un buen kit de correctotes para las principiantes en el maquillaje, y que quieran tener variedad de correctores, que quierar ir experimentando con los colores y trxturas, pero la cobertura a diferencia de otros correctores de Hard Candy, no es en realidad muy buena, yo le doy un 8. It is a good kit for beginners correctotes makeup, and want to have variety of markers, which quierar to experiment with colors and trxturas, but coverage unlike other proofreaders Hard Candy, is actually not very good, I give him an 8.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Austin, TX
Extremely oily! Not buildable under makeup.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
This concealer is extremely oily and with the design of the packaging, the concealers get all mixed together. The shades go on like oil and don't cover. The green and yellow are okay, the only reason I didn't give this product an f.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Atlanta, TX
This "concealer"was just kind of worthless, it actually emphasized what I was trying to hide. It settled right into fine lines and highlighted any imperfections in my skin. It was just kind of sloppy
Jade S.
Jade S.
Rome, GA
I found this to be completely useless. Product was hard to blend and I could never really find a shade to match my skin. As far as actual concealing, it barely covered anything.
Milexia G.
Milexia G.
Robstown , TX
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Honestly, this reminded me of those makeup kits you would get for a child under the age of 12. The concealers were not creamy enough to blend and cover up even the slightest redness. In addition, I couldn't get any of the colors to match my skin tone, so the concealer just sat atop my skin looking glaringly obvious - the opposite of what a concealer should do.
I'm not giving it an F because I think the price is it's saving grace, especially if your skin happens to match one of the colors offered, or if you don't have a lot of red spots to conceal.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it