BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
In this palette just leave you looking white and ashy. I believe if there was more pigment to them, they would be much more effective. The concealers work really well. Although Hard Candy is a mid priced brand for drug store products,the concealers alone are worth it, especially if you are an in-between tone and have to mix and match.
Kacey R.
I got this and was super excited to try it out! So many things to do with just one kit.

But, the green color for like redness correcting didn't work at all.

The dark circle concealer didn't cover mine up. And they aren't even that bad. The texture was extremely light which is nice, but only if it actually worked...
Alexandria B.
Kenly, NC
I bought this product because I was excited about the assortment of colors that came in this concealer palate, but I do not like it :( I really feel like the concealer is very greasy and wipes away very easily which basically defeats the point of a concealer. I also think it was a little expensive for such poor quality.
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK
I bought one of these a while back, and it is useful at times, even though the colors are too light. It takes a lot of blending to get the right color, and even then it doesn't give enough coverage. The little brush that is provided with it isn't much help either...Normally I just use my fingers to blend and spread.
Taylor a.
I bought this and sadly could only use the green, yellow and pink colors, the other three were wayyy to dark for my light skin complexion. They worked ok but weren't amazing, I stopped using it and winded up throwing it out when going threw my makeup a few days before my big move. Due to the fact that I could only use half the colors and even then the colors I could use didn't work to well I would not recommend this to a friend.
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX
Ive seen many reviews about this on you tube about people not liking it. I'm a huge Hard Candy purchaser so I bought it just to see what it was like and i absolutely loved it! it covers great and color corrects with out looking cakey and doesn't crease under your eye as long as you set it with some kind of powder!
Jessica T.
The colors are really light and are pretty much the same color thru out the whole pallet, they are really gressy to the touch and appear oily on your face and have no staying power they blend almost totaly off after you blend it enough to look ok, you cant build the coveage without wiping away the layer before it
Luna U.
Northridge, CA
The different colors have different textures and consistencies, but they're all very thin and feel oily. all of them go on very sheer, and because they're kind of greasy, it's difficult to layer them to build up the coverage.
everything about this product reminds me of play makeup I had when I was 5 years old :(
Tatianna E.
West Milford, NJ
I have tried many of hard candy products and i loved most of them but this item right here i don't not recommend for anyone. on me personally this product tends to go into all the little wrinkles i have and makes my face have shadows. i find this product a good base for like halloween makeup. if u plan on being a ghost haha. the darkest concealor was dried out and the rest were oilly at the touch dry when put on. thumbs down.
Hayley K.
Montpelier, OH
Definitely use a different concealer brush with it. It blends okay if you actually try, instead of just putting it on in a little dot and expecting it to blend itself. Covered the dark circles under my eyes okay, just use a primer before and set with a powder. Which is what I do anyway. You'll have to blend the skin tones to get the color you want, because it probably won't match your skin tone right if you use the ones there.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?