Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Winthrop, ME

Doesn't work. Drys my face. Just bad. Hate it.
Lisa  G.
Lisa G.
Richmond, VA

This is a wonderful product I use it everyday I like the way it goes on smoothly.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I use this every time I wear makeup. But its not the greatest. The coverage isn't so great. Some are to thin so you have to layer it on. And there is one that is for some reason very hard and thick, I don't even touch it.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Palatka, FL

I use the darkest color under my bros. All the other colors feel weird.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ

Its ok it is not the best but it is also not the worst out there and for the price you are paying it is I guess worth it
for me I only use 3 out of the 6 so it would maybe be something I would buy again because of the price at lest
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
mount gay, wv

This is not worth the money at all
Roxie S.
Roxie S.
Norwood, Ma

I like the green, yellow cover up and purple hi-light. they all did they're job. the skin color side of the palette however i could have done with out.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Kill Devil Hills, NC

I've tried using this stuff and let me just tell you, it is awful. It just doesn't work! No coverage, hard to blend, broke me out, definitely not worth the 12 dollars i spent on it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville

Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now