BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
The idea of a concealer pallet is enough to excite any makeup lover! With the Walmart price, I had to pick this up! I was immediately taken aback. The green, yellow, and pink correctors crumbled into small chunks on my under eyes. I mixed the three skin tone concealers to create the perfect shade of my skin, but had the same application problem. I see what Hard Candy was trying to do, and I urge them to try again.
Valerie M.
I bought this awhile ago with high hopes since i have heard a lot about it on YouTube. I was very disappointed in the quality of this. The pigmentation is horrible and very sheer and I'm sure no one wants that from their concealer. It is also extremely greasy and very hard to blend. Over all this product was a big disappointment and there is much better drug store concealers for the same price.
Lindsay M.
Villa Rica, GA
The corrective colors come off white with the tiniest bit of pigment and the concealers don't mask a thing and they can't cover the corrective colors at all because they are so white. some of the colors are really creamy and some of the are really dry. when you try to blend them they disappear. also, the brush they give you is so sad i threw it away first thing after i got it shortly afterwards i threw the rest away. I really love Hard candy products but this is crap.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this palette in "fair", and I can't say it's horrible -- although, it certainly is not great either. My skin is very red usually, and so I was in the market for some green concealer, but this green concealer is almost white. It "works", I suppose, but the problem is that when you add your skin-coloured concealer over it, it blends into the green and you end up, essentially, with a lighter version of the concealer colour you tried to use. My problem with the concealer colours is that they're not terribly pigmented.
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH
This product isn't terrible, but it's not great either. The coverage is pretty sheer and the formula is oily. The corrector shades have a bit too much pigment to be effective in correcting (the areas they are applied to end up looking the color of the concealer). The one thing I enjoyed is the ability to mix the shade to create a perfect match for my skin. The concealer slipped right off my oily skin after a few hours, however if your skin is dry, this might be a decent choice because it has hydrating qualities.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The idea behind this is great! Shades for concealing, plus the darker shades could be used to contour. The packaging is adorable, too!

Unfortunately, the product slides right off my skin. I tried applying it under and over foundation. I tried applying it with the included brush, with my finger, with another brush and it just will not stay in place. The texture is just too greasy.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH
The best thing about this palette are the green and yellow pots. Unfortunately for my skin type and tone the concealers were just too greasy and had zero staying power. It also doesn't come in light enough shades for my fair skin. Maybe if I had dry to normal skin, with a medium tone it would probably work great. Unfortunately this product just doesn't work for me.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I bought this awhile ago. i like the consistency its somewhat creamy and blends fairly easy. I don't really care for the concealer side because its not really my skin tone & it doesn't cover up good enough for me. The color corrector side on the other hand is okay for dark circles i like the green and yellow the best out of the whole palette.
Neah W.
Canton, MI
I really did not like this product. I don't know if it was just my palette but it was really oily. I figured I would try it anyways. After one use I got a really big goopie black head and yes, I broke the cardinal and squeezed it. It was ALL PRODUCT. EW! Also, it begins to separate rapidly so you have to reapply spot treatments frequently.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
For the price,it's not that bad.You're getting what you pay for.If you're spot concealing,it's a great little palette to have.BUT the formula isn't the greatest.Yes,it was good with coverage,but it broke me out like you wouldn't believe.The formula of these are thin and greasy.If you have oily skin you don't want this ANYWHERE NEAR your face.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?