The Most Highly Rated Products for Removing Blackheads
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
I purchased this for about $5.99 from Walmart and it's runny, too sheer and liquid. Not a good product at all!
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
I bought this when I was first getting a small makeup kit together for myself. I figured I would get this because I would have a better chance of getting the right color. Half of the concealers are so dry, on top that you have to dig through it to get to the usable portion. On top of that they feel greasy. I want something that will look natural and not crease under my eyes when trying to conceal dark circles, this happens even when set with powder. Speaking of covering things up, this doesn't do that. It takes many layers to even begin to cover and by then you are looking cakey and want to take it off.
This is just OK. It feels a little oily and doesn't cover too well. I do like the green to dab on my cheeks to cover redness, but there are other products that will do that.
Im surprise how low the rate is for this produck i don't use the brush its not a good brush i admit but the product do the job for me i mix the color and it covers marks and imperfections really good
In this palette just leave you looking white and ashy. I believe if there was more pigment to them, they would be much more effective. The concealers work really well. Although Hard Candy is a mid priced brand for drug store products,the concealers alone are worth it, especially if you are an in-between tone and have to mix and match.
I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
It is a bit sheer. It does not have much coverage, but really creamy not cakey. The lighter color are best for under eye because of the fact that it is not cakey.
This "concealer"was just kind of worthless, it actually emphasized what I was trying to hide. It settled right into fine lines and highlighted any imperfections in my skin. It was just kind of sloppy
I wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me. Its didn't cover and it creased like crazy. the formula is not the best.
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos