BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH
This product isn't terrible, but it's not great either. The coverage is pretty sheer and the formula is oily. The corrector shades have a bit too much pigment to be effective in correcting (the areas they are applied to end up looking the color of the concealer). The one thing I enjoyed is the ability to mix the shade to create a perfect match for my skin. The concealer slipped right off my oily skin after a few hours, however if your skin is dry, this might be a decent choice because it has hydrating qualities.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The idea behind this is great! Shades for concealing, plus the darker shades could be used to contour. The packaging is adorable, too!

Unfortunately, the product slides right off my skin. I tried applying it under and over foundation. I tried applying it with the included brush, with my finger, with another brush and it just will not stay in place. The texture is just too greasy.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH
The best thing about this palette are the green and yellow pots. Unfortunately for my skin type and tone the concealers were just too greasy and had zero staying power. It also doesn't come in light enough shades for my fair skin. Maybe if I had dry to normal skin, with a medium tone it would probably work great. Unfortunately this product just doesn't work for me.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I bought this awhile ago. i like the consistency its somewhat creamy and blends fairly easy. I don't really care for the concealer side because its not really my skin tone & it doesn't cover up good enough for me. The color corrector side on the other hand is okay for dark circles i like the green and yellow the best out of the whole palette.
Neah W.
Canton, MI
I really did not like this product. I don't know if it was just my palette but it was really oily. I figured I would try it anyways. After one use I got a really big goopie black head and yes, I broke the cardinal and squeezed it. It was ALL PRODUCT. EW! Also, it begins to separate rapidly so you have to reapply spot treatments frequently.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
For the price,it's not that bad.You're getting what you pay for.If you're spot concealing,it's a great little palette to have.BUT the formula isn't the greatest.Yes,it was good with coverage,but it broke me out like you wouldn't believe.The formula of these are thin and greasy.If you have oily skin you don't want this ANYWHERE NEAR your face.
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
In this palette just leave you looking white and ashy. I believe if there was more pigment to them, they would be much more effective. The concealers work really well. Although Hard Candy is a mid priced brand for drug store products,the concealers alone are worth it, especially if you are an in-between tone and have to mix and match.
Jenna K.
The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Kacey R.
I got this and was super excited to try it out! So many things to do with just one kit.

But, the green color for like redness correcting didn't work at all.

The dark circle concealer didn't cover mine up. And they aren't even that bad. The texture was extremely light which is nice, but only if it actually worked...
Alexandria B.
Kenly, NC
I bought this product because I was excited about the assortment of colors that came in this concealer palate, but I do not like it :( I really feel like the concealer is very greasy and wipes away very easily which basically defeats the point of a concealer. I also think it was a little expensive for such poor quality.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?