Add a Photo

Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Jan. 18, 2017, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Makeup Tool
Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ
Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
Briana S.
Briana S.
I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Milexia G.
Milexia G.
Robstown, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Makeup Tool
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Kourtlyn R.
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA
It didn't blend well and the coverage was weird.
Roxie S.
Roxie S.
Norwood, Ma
I like the green, yellow cover up and purple hi-light. they all did they're job. the skin color side of the palette however i could have done with out.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville
Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
Natalia s.
Natalia s.
I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?