Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET

When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

This little palette has a nice variety of shades to blend into your perfect shade, but the quality itself is not great. The concealers are pretty drying at times and hard to blend. However, I like the green-toned concealer for correcting redness.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA

I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ

Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
Kourtlyn R.
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA

It didn't blend well and the coverage was weird.
Briana S.
Briana S.

I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Roxie S.
Roxie S.
Norwood, Ma

I like the green, yellow cover up and purple hi-light. they all did they're job. the skin color side of the palette however i could have done with out.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville

Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now