Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Shelby L.
Shelby L.

This is a total loss of money. The coverage isn't very buildable. In fact, I would compare this to that greasy Halloween makeup, however this doesn't even cover as much as the Halloween face paint does. This isn't going to be useful for under eye areas or mature skin. It settles and creases excessively.
Blake S.
Blake S.
Lincoln, NE

This concealer palette is awesome! I love the green concealer for when I have a blemish, its great because it has a variety of skin tone colors, because I get really dark in the summer but pale in the winter.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
San Diego, CA

I honestly do not like the concealer. I bought because I've seen reviews on YouTube where people were saying it was really good and worth the try. When I rubbed my fingers through the product, it was very greasy and oily. After wiping it off and trying it again, it was still greasy. It does not last, it does not provide a lot of coverage, nor worth the price. Plus, they fool you with the coloring. I got the color medium thinking it would just right since it had three shades. None of the colors fit and they were either too light or too dark. It's just not a great product for me.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Hard candy makes some great concealers. I like that it also has green for redness. Lasts a long time and reasonably priced.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I use this every time I wear makeup. But its not the greatest. The coverage isn't so great. Some are to thin so you have to layer it on. And there is one that is for some reason very hard and thick, I don't even touch it.
Lisa  G.
Lisa G.
Richmond, VA

This is a wonderful product I use it everyday I like the way it goes on smoothly.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO

Not the best palette but good for the price! The brush is terrible though and sometimes the dark brown is hard!
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Winthrop, ME

Doesn't work. Drys my face. Just bad. Hate it.
J P.
J P.

This product is overpriced and not worth it. It does not provide complete coverage, not easy to blend, and does not conceal dark circles. If you are looking for a drugstore concealer, I suggest Revlon or Maybelline.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now