Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Annie S.
Annie S.
Charleston, WV

I bought this because i was dying over the make up foever version. Obviously its probably not going to be as great of quality taking into consideration the price difference but I love hardcandy and have never had a bad experience with any of their products. But this product is terrible. No lasting power even being set with a powder. Coverage is minimal which obviously if I'm looking for a concealer I'm looking for coverage. These don't blend easily and take a lot of building to get it to work. over all just a waste of money.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Tampa, FL

Es un buen kit de correctotes para las principiantes en el maquillaje, y que quieran tener variedad de correctores, que quierar ir experimentando con los colores y trxturas, pero la cobertura a diferencia de otros correctores de Hard Candy, no es en realidad muy buena, yo le doy un 8. It is a good kit for beginners correctotes makeup, and want to have variety of markers, which quierar to experiment with colors and trxturas, but coverage unlike other proofreaders Hard Candy, is actually not very good, I give him an 8.
Becca N.
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH

This product isn't terrible, but it's not great either. The coverage is pretty sheer and the formula is oily. The corrector shades have a bit too much pigment to be effective in correcting (the areas they are applied to end up looking the color of the concealer). The one thing I enjoyed is the ability to mix the shade to create a perfect match for my skin. The concealer slipped right off my oily skin after a few hours, however if your skin is dry, this might be a decent choice because it has hydrating qualities.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Villa Rica, GA

The corrective colors come off white with the tiniest bit of pigment and the concealers don't mask a thing and they can't cover the corrective colors at all because they are so white. some of the colors are really creamy and some of the are really dry. when you try to blend them they disappear. also, the brush they give you is so sad i threw it away first thing after i got it shortly afterwards i threw the rest away. I really love Hard candy products but this is crap.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I'm about ready to buy another one I'm almost all done with mine! the colors blend together really well to match my skin tone. i wouldn't recommend if you're on the fair side because the colors might be too dark or if you're on the darker side the colors might be too light. i think this palette works well with medium skin tones. i hardly ever use the yellow. the green is great for concealing redness and the pink i like to use as an all over skin brightener.
Taylor a.
Taylor a.

I bought this and sadly could only use the green, yellow and pink colors, the other three were wayyy to dark for my light skin complexion. They worked ok but weren't amazing, I stopped using it and winded up throwing it out when going threw my makeup a few days before my big move. Due to the fact that I could only use half the colors and even then the colors I could use didn't work to well I would not recommend this to a friend.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Montpelier, OH

Definitely use a different concealer brush with it. It blends okay if you actually try, instead of just putting it on in a little dot and expecting it to blend itself. Covered the dark circles under my eyes okay, just use a primer before and set with a powder. Which is what I do anyway. You'll have to blend the skin tones to get the color you want, because it probably won't match your skin tone right if you use the ones there.
Tatianna E.
Tatianna E.
West Milford, NJ

I have tried many of hard candy products and i loved most of them but this item right here i don't not recommend for anyone. on me personally this product tends to go into all the little wrinkles i have and makes my face have shadows. i find this product a good base for like halloween makeup. if u plan on being a ghost haha. the darkest concealor was dried out and the rest were oilly at the touch dry when put on. thumbs down.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA

The idea of a concealer pallet is enough to excite any makeup lover! With the Walmart price, I had to pick this up! I was immediately taken aback. The green, yellow, and pink correctors crumbled into small chunks on my under eyes. I mixed the three skin tone concealers to create the perfect shade of my skin, but had the same application problem. I see what Hard Candy was trying to do, and I urge them to try again.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
League City, TX

I bought this awhile ago with high hopes since i have heard a lot about it on YouTube. I was very disappointed in the quality of this. The pigmentation is horrible and very sheer and I'm sure no one wants that from their concealer. It is also extremely greasy and very hard to blend. Over all this product was a big disappointment and there is much better drug store concealers for the same price.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now