Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Winchester, VA

If you want a long-lasting cream concealer, don't get this one. The only usable item for me was the green shade, and it didn't stay on at all. The brush is stupid, and not large enough for proper application. The creme formula slides and does not stay put. It does not cover or conceal blemishes. It is only good for under eye circles, and I could only use one shade because of how pale I am. I suggest instead you get a different brand- I use Amazing Cosmetics concealer, Benefit Bo-ing, NYX Hi-Def concealer, and Too Faced absolutely flawess.

Really, don't waste money on this. Put it toward a better product. This needs reformulation and repackaging.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Steamboat Spr, CO

This is the best low-priced concealer palette out there.

I use it under my eyes and it banishes circles instantly. You might have to blend a couple of the shades together to find your perfect match (the palettes come in Fair, Medium, and Dark- each with 3 skin tones). After applying "my match" under my eyes, I let it sit for a minute before creating a "v" of pink. The pink overlay is what I find to help the most on dark circles.

The yellow is great to use under foundation, on the sides of your nose. Women naturally develop redness in that area and the yellow works great to counteract that.

I don't use the green shade.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN

I generally like Hard Candy's stuff. I am generally not too harsh on drug store makeup as with the right tools and application I can make almost anything work. I cannot make Hard Candy's concealer palette work. I CAN'T. I've tried everything. I don't want to throw it out because I don't like to waste things but there is nothing that can be done with this. I don't know what they made it with that made it so bad. I even tried mixing it with another concealer (10% this one, 90% a good one) and it just tainted the other concealer. This doesn't match any color, it's greasy, it doesn't blend, it's just wrong.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO

I bought this when I was first getting a small makeup kit together for myself. I figured I would get this because I would have a better chance of getting the right color. Half of the concealers are so dry, on top that you have to dig through it to get to the usable portion. On top of that they feel greasy. I want something that will look natural and not crease under my eyes when trying to conceal dark circles, this happens even when set with powder. Speaking of covering things up, this doesn't do that. It takes many layers to even begin to cover and by then you are looking cakey and want to take it off.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
San Diego, CA

I honestly do not like the concealer. I bought because I've seen reviews on YouTube where people were saying it was really good and worth the try. When I rubbed my fingers through the product, it was very greasy and oily. After wiping it off and trying it again, it was still greasy. It does not last, it does not provide a lot of coverage, nor worth the price. Plus, they fool you with the coloring. I got the color medium thinking it would just right since it had three shades. None of the colors fit and they were either too light or too dark. It's just not a great product for me.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH

Didn't live up to the name. I bought this little dude because I thought it would be perfect to carry in my bag and use for touch-ups and for that purpose it is great! But as an everyday concealer I would not recommend it. If you have dry skin, I would DEFINITELY not recommend it. Please know which colors to use. If you have a pimple or blemish that has red tones, use green. The yellow and pink are great for covering dark circle under eyes, depending on the severity. The brush is useless, try using your fingers (if they're clean) or a damp sponge/sponge tipped brush.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
S Glens Falls, NY

I've seen a lot of bad reviews for this product, but honestly, I wasn't terribly disappointed by it. I found that the green, yellow, and pink concealers (I bought mine in "fair") worked well. The green helped conceal any red marks and the yellow helped brighten under my eyes. And when I used this above my eyelids, it doubled as a primer, and my makeup never creased. Granted, I always use foundation overtop of any concealer I use. Overall I wasn't disappointed in the product, it didn't leave my skin feeling oily like my concealer from CoverGirl does.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Honestly, this reminded me of those makeup kits you would get for a child under the age of 12. The concealers were not creamy enough to blend and cover up even the slightest redness. In addition, I couldn't get any of the colors to match my skin tone, so the concealer just sat atop my skin looking glaringly obvious - the opposite of what a concealer should do.
I'm not giving it an F because I think the price is it's saving grace, especially if your skin happens to match one of the colors offered, or if you don't have a lot of red spots to conceal.
April S.
April S.
Lakehurst, NJ

I really love the Hard Candy brand and products, but this concealer palette is seriously underwhelming. All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting. The other three concealers are, in my opinion, too far apart in color difference to be useful to one person for concealing. The formula is a little thin, making it easy to wipe off after applying. I like the packaging and the price, but unfortunately the total package leaves much to be desired.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Charleston, WV

I bought this because i was dying over the make up foever version. Obviously its probably not going to be as great of quality taking into consideration the price difference but I love hardcandy and have never had a bad experience with any of their products. But this product is terrible. No lasting power even being set with a powder. Coverage is minimal which obviously if I'm looking for a concealer I'm looking for coverage. These don't blend easily and take a lot of building to get it to work. over all just a waste of money.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now