• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "all of them go on very sheer, and because they're kind of greasy, it's difficult to layer them to build up the coverage." in 5 reviews
Extremely disappointing product. I used the entire palette to color correct and conceal, and it sunk into my pores/lines/dots. The formula itself is thick and creamy, and once applied it seems great. But then I let it sit and put foundation over it and it was as if I never color corrected. Very weird product. As you can tell in the picture, my makeup looked horrendous only a few hours into the day.
Ashley A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm about ready to buy another one I'm almost all done with mine! the colors blend together really well to match my skin tone. i wouldn't recommend if you're on the fair side because the colors might be too dark or if you're on the darker side the colors might be too light. i think this palette works well with medium skin tones. i hardly ever use the yellow. the green is great for concealing redness and the pink i like to use as an all over skin brightener.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This palette is budget friendly but the saying of "you get what you pay for" definitely comes into play. The little applicator is terrible unless you are concealing the dark circles of chipmunk eyes. The actual products will work but after building them up quite a bit. To make it even worse the formula is thick and greasy.
Kyndal B.
Central City, KY
I wasn't a big fan of this color correcting. It kinda just faded away when I blended it out. I'm usually a big fan of hard candy so I was kinda disappointed. I wish they would've had a orange shade to correct darkness. The only color I really got use of is the yellow and I used that over my under eye concealer to brighten
Aliyah M.
San Diego, CA
I honestly do not like the concealer. I bought because I've seen reviews on YouTube where people were saying it was really good and worth the try. When I rubbed my fingers through the product, it was very greasy and oily. After wiping it off and trying it again, it was still greasy. It does not last, it does not provide a lot of coverage, nor worth the price. Plus, they fool you with the coloring. I got the color medium thinking it would just right since it had three shades. None of the colors fit and they were either too light or too dark. It's just not a great product for me.
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK
I'm keeping this review short and simple: Don't waste your money because I bought this and it was terrible. It creases under my eyes, it's oily/greasy, and has horrible coverage. I tossed it the same week I bought it! If you're like me and want a cheap, drugstore color corrector, the NYX palette is great!!
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
The idea of a concealer pallet is enough to excite any makeup lover! With the Walmart price, I had to pick this up! I was immediately taken aback. The green, yellow, and pink correctors crumbled into small chunks on my under eyes. I mixed the three skin tone concealers to create the perfect shade of my skin, but had the same application problem. I see what Hard Candy was trying to do, and I urge them to try again.
Valerie M.
I bought this awhile ago with high hopes since i have heard a lot about it on YouTube. I was very disappointed in the quality of this. The pigmentation is horrible and very sheer and I'm sure no one wants that from their concealer. It is also extremely greasy and very hard to blend. Over all this product was a big disappointment and there is much better drug store concealers for the same price.
Lindsay M.
Villa Rica, GA
The corrective colors come off white with the tiniest bit of pigment and the concealers don't mask a thing and they can't cover the corrective colors at all because they are so white. some of the colors are really creamy and some of the are really dry. when you try to blend them they disappear. also, the brush they give you is so sad i threw it away first thing after i got it shortly afterwards i threw the rest away. I really love Hard candy products but this is crap.
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH
This product isn't terrible, but it's not great either. The coverage is pretty sheer and the formula is oily. The corrector shades have a bit too much pigment to be effective in correcting (the areas they are applied to end up looking the color of the concealer). The one thing I enjoyed is the ability to mix the shade to create a perfect match for my skin. The concealer slipped right off my oily skin after a few hours, however if your skin is dry, this might be a decent choice because it has hydrating qualities.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?