Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Tatianna E.
Tatianna E.
West Milford, NJ

I have tried many of hard candy products and i loved most of them but this item right here i don't not recommend for anyone. on me personally this product tends to go into all the little wrinkles i have and makes my face have shadows. i find this product a good base for like halloween makeup. if u plan on being a ghost haha. the darkest concealor was dried out and the rest were oilly at the touch dry when put on. thumbs down.
Taylor a.
Taylor a.

I bought this and sadly could only use the green, yellow and pink colors, the other three were wayyy to dark for my light skin complexion. They worked ok but weren't amazing, I stopped using it and winded up throwing it out when going threw my makeup a few days before my big move. Due to the fact that I could only use half the colors and even then the colors I could use didn't work to well I would not recommend this to a friend.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Keswick, ONT

Don't like it too much. It feels really heavy and leaves me feeling oily. I wouldn't recommend this, don't waste your money on this product.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Rohnert Park, CA

The colors were greasy, had no coverage or staying power. After this product I've been hesitant to try any others from this line.
Mary Jane B.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ

I personally had no issues with this product. I think people having issues with the product are maybe applying too much or are maybe using the wrong type of blending method. The brush given with the product does not work at all to blend nor apply to the face. I like this product, but I will admit, I have seen better.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Chadron, NE

Most of the colors work for my skin! I don't like the tool that it comes with though. I usually just apply it to my skin with my finger.
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN

I was so excited to buy this product,, but when i received it i tried it out & it was a total FAILLLLL!!! the colors suck, to creamy to the point where you can't see no coverage. the brush is cheap don't understand the point of it. not worth 1$ let alone 10!!!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.

This is a total loss of money. The coverage isn't very buildable. In fact, I would compare this to that greasy Halloween makeup, however this doesn't even cover as much as the Halloween face paint does. This isn't going to be useful for under eye areas or mature skin. It settles and creases excessively.
Blake S.
Blake S.
Lincoln, NE

This concealer palette is awesome! I love the green concealer for when I have a blemish, its great because it has a variety of skin tone colors, because I get really dark in the summer but pale in the winter.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now