Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO

Not the best palette but good for the price! The brush is terrible though and sometimes the dark brown is hard!
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA

I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Rohnert Park, CA

The colors were greasy, had no coverage or staying power. After this product I've been hesitant to try any others from this line.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
San Diego, CA

I honestly do not like the concealer. I bought because I've seen reviews on YouTube where people were saying it was really good and worth the try. When I rubbed my fingers through the product, it was very greasy and oily. After wiping it off and trying it again, it was still greasy. It does not last, it does not provide a lot of coverage, nor worth the price. Plus, they fool you with the coloring. I got the color medium thinking it would just right since it had three shades. None of the colors fit and they were either too light or too dark. It's just not a great product for me.
Kristyna Z.
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL

I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Taylor a.
Taylor a.

I bought this and sadly could only use the green, yellow and pink colors, the other three were wayyy to dark for my light skin complexion. They worked ok but weren't amazing, I stopped using it and winded up throwing it out when going threw my makeup a few days before my big move. Due to the fact that I could only use half the colors and even then the colors I could use didn't work to well I would not recommend this to a friend.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA

I bought this thinking it would be a great alternative to use on myself but this is do sheer had absolutely no coverage. It is defiantly the worst couple of bucks I've ever spent regret buying it!
Julie N.
Julie N.
Honolulu, HI

This is not the product for me I found that it dried out my skin and really gave a weird grey cast to my skin it also creased even though I set it and I tried lots to see if I could make this work but the formula of this product just did nothing but bad things for me
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET

When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now