Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Tina L.
Tina L.

The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Mary Jane B.
Mary Jane B.
Blackwood, NJ

I personally had no issues with this product. I think people having issues with the product are maybe applying too much or are maybe using the wrong type of blending method. The brush given with the product does not work at all to blend nor apply to the face. I like this product, but I will admit, I have seen better.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO

Not the best palette but good for the price! The brush is terrible though and sometimes the dark brown is hard!
Blake S.
Blake S.
Lincoln, NE

This concealer palette is awesome! I love the green concealer for when I have a blemish, its great because it has a variety of skin tone colors, because I get really dark in the summer but pale in the winter.
Kristyna Z.
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL

I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Tatianna E.
Tatianna E.
West Milford, NJ

I have tried many of hard candy products and i loved most of them but this item right here i don't not recommend for anyone. on me personally this product tends to go into all the little wrinkles i have and makes my face have shadows. i find this product a good base for like halloween makeup. if u plan on being a ghost haha. the darkest concealor was dried out and the rest were oilly at the touch dry when put on. thumbs down.
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA

I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
Julie N.
Julie N.
Honolulu, HI

This is not the product for me I found that it dried out my skin and really gave a weird grey cast to my skin it also creased even though I set it and I tried lots to see if I could make this work but the formula of this product just did nothing but bad things for me
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA

I bought this thinking it would be a great alternative to use on myself but this is do sheer had absolutely no coverage. It is defiantly the worst couple of bucks I've ever spent regret buying it!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET

When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now