Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kristyna Z.
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL
I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Lakewood, WA
The colors were greasy, had no coverage or staying power. After this product I've been hesitant to try any others from this line.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
Not the best palette but good for the price! The brush is terrible though and sometimes the dark brown is hard!
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA
I bought this thinking it would be a great alternative to use on myself but this is do sheer had absolutely no coverage. It is defiantly the worst couple of bucks I've ever spent regret buying it!
Blake S.
Blake S.
Lincoln, NE
This concealer palette is awesome! I love the green concealer for when I have a blemish, its great because it has a variety of skin tone colors, because I get really dark in the summer but pale in the winter.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET
When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Tatianna E.
Tatianna E.
West Milford, NJ
I have tried many of hard candy products and i loved most of them but this item right here i don't not recommend for anyone. on me personally this product tends to go into all the little wrinkles i have and makes my face have shadows. i find this product a good base for like halloween makeup. if u plan on being a ghost haha. the darkest concealor was dried out and the rest were oilly at the touch dry when put on. thumbs down.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Jan. 18, 2017, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Makeup Tool
Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it