BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I bought this hoping it would be as good as some of the other hard candy product i have tried and i was disappointed. i didn't like the feeling of the product
Annie S.
Annie S.
Charleston, WV
I bought this because i was dying over the make up foever version. Obviously its probably not going to be as great of quality taking into consideration the price difference but I love hardcandy and have never had a bad experience with any of their products. But this product is terrible. No lasting power even being set with a powder. Coverage is minimal which obviously if I'm looking for a concealer I'm looking for coverage. These don't blend easily and take a lot of building to get it to work. over all just a waste of money.
April S.
April S.
Lakehurst, NJ
I really love the Hard Candy brand and products, but this concealer palette is seriously underwhelming. All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting. The other three concealers are, in my opinion, too far apart in color difference to be useful to one person for concealing. The formula is a little thin, making it easy to wipe off after applying. I like the packaging and the price, but unfortunately the total package leaves much to be desired.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Laredo, TX
Horrible, The End!!!!

Joking but it is really oily, not good for anything on the face. It creases under the eyes and not very good pigmentation.
Haylee F.
Haylee F.
London, OH
Wonderful idea and good colors but not a good product. I've bought two the first one was very thick and cakey and didn't want to go on smooth. The second was oily and make my makeup to wet.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
The brush that comes with it is useless, but this product works fairly well for me. I have naturally good skin so I mostly use it to even out dark circles and things like that. My friend borrowed it for her acne scarring and said it didn't have enough coverage.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Wabash , IN
This product is gressy and does not last
Kacey R.
Kacey R.
I got this and was super excited to try it out! So many things to do with just one kit.

But, the green color for like redness correcting didn't work at all.

The dark circle concealer didn't cover mine up. And they aren't even that bad. The texture was extremely light which is nice, but only if it actually worked...
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Kenly, NC
I bought this product because I was excited about the assortment of colors that came in this concealer palate, but I do not like it :( I really feel like the concealer is very greasy and wipes away very easily which basically defeats the point of a concealer. I also think it was a little expensive for such poor quality.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it