• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "all of them go on very sheer, and because they're kind of greasy, it's difficult to layer them to build up the coverage." in 5 reviews
Christina F.
Knoxville , TN
I generally like Hard Candy's stuff. I am generally not too harsh on drug store makeup as with the right tools and application I can make almost anything work. I cannot make Hard Candy's concealer palette work. I CAN'T. I've tried everything. I don't want to throw it out because I don't like to waste things but there is nothing that can be done with this. I don't know what they made it with that made it so bad. I even tried mixing it with another concealer (10% this one, 90% a good one) and it just tainted the other concealer. This doesn't match any color, it's greasy, it doesn't blend, it's just wrong.
Ashlen B.
This is a very simple palette. I am fair skinned so I can't use half the palette. the colors tend to be a bit greasy or sticky, and the pigment isn't the best. it covers blemishes but mildly so it doesn't look like you tried to cover it up with a huge amount of makeup. if you don't need this for blemishes and have uneven skin tone this might work for you. I don't think this would work very well for oily complexions.
Samantha J.
S Glens Falls, NY
I've seen a lot of bad reviews for this product, but honestly, I wasn't terribly disappointed by it. I found that the green, yellow, and pink concealers (I bought mine in "fair") worked well. The green helped conceal any red marks and the yellow helped brighten under my eyes. And when I used this above my eyelids, it doubled as a primer, and my makeup never creased. Granted, I always use foundation overtop of any concealer I use. Overall I wasn't disappointed in the product, it didn't leave my skin feeling oily like my concealer from CoverGirl does.
Stephanie P.
Belmont, MA
Honestly, this reminded me of those makeup kits you would get for a child under the age of 12. The concealers were not creamy enough to blend and cover up even the slightest redness. In addition, I couldn't get any of the colors to match my skin tone, so the concealer just sat atop my skin looking glaringly obvious - the opposite of what a concealer should do.
I'm not giving it an F because I think the price is it's saving grace, especially if your skin happens to match one of the colors offered, or if you don't have a lot of red spots to conceal.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
Didn't live up to the name. I bought this little dude because I thought it would be perfect to carry in my bag and use for touch-ups and for that purpose it is great! But as an everyday concealer I would not recommend it. If you have dry skin, I would DEFINITELY not recommend it. Please know which colors to use. If you have a pimple or blemish that has red tones, use green. The yellow and pink are great for covering dark circle under eyes, depending on the severity. The brush is useless, try using your fingers (if they're clean) or a damp sponge/sponge tipped brush.
April S.
Lakehurst, NJ
I really love the Hard Candy brand and products, but this concealer palette is seriously underwhelming. All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting. The other three concealers are, in my opinion, too far apart in color difference to be useful to one person for concealing. The formula is a little thin, making it easy to wipe off after applying. I like the packaging and the price, but unfortunately the total package leaves much to be desired.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this palette in "fair", and I can't say it's horrible -- although, it certainly is not great either. My skin is very red usually, and so I was in the market for some green concealer, but this green concealer is almost white. It "works", I suppose, but the problem is that when you add your skin-coloured concealer over it, it blends into the green and you end up, essentially, with a lighter version of the concealer colour you tried to use. My problem with the concealer colours is that they're not terribly pigmented.
Annie S.
Charleston, WV
I bought this because i was dying over the make up foever version. Obviously its probably not going to be as great of quality taking into consideration the price difference but I love hardcandy and have never had a bad experience with any of their products. But this product is terrible. No lasting power even being set with a powder. Coverage is minimal which obviously if I'm looking for a concealer I'm looking for coverage. These don't blend easily and take a lot of building to get it to work. over all just a waste of money.
Ashley N.
When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Ana A.
Tampa, FL
Es un buen kit de correctotes para las principiantes en el maquillaje, y que quieran tener variedad de correctores, que quierar ir experimentando con los colores y trxturas, pero la cobertura a diferencia de otros correctores de Hard Candy, no es en realidad muy buena, yo le doy un 8. It is a good kit for beginners correctotes makeup, and want to have variety of markers, which quierar to experiment with colors and trxturas, but coverage unlike other proofreaders Hard Candy, is actually not very good, I give him an 8.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?