Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

This are very creamy and very good to blend in with ur skin I use it all the time ease oaky if I have pimples and I want to hide them
Viktoria M.
Viktoria M.

I really honestly and truly love this pallet and I prefer it over the concealer in the tubes especially having the color correctors.
Daniella H.
Daniella H.

This is not a great product. I used to use it in high school and honestly it never made me look good. The colors just aren't natural
HOLLY H.
HOLLY H.

I bought this a few years ago . I wasn't real impressed . poor quality coverage, it creases after a couple hours. didn't cover redness as i had hoped.
this product failed in my book.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port allegany, Pa

I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Briana S.
Briana S.

I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA

I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now