Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Daniella H.
Daniella H.

This is not a great product. I used to use it in high school and honestly it never made me look good. The colors just aren't natural
Viktoria M.
Viktoria M.

I really honestly and truly love this pallet and I prefer it over the concealer in the tubes especially having the color correctors.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Brooklyn, MS

I love all the hard candy makeup it's amazing then none of its real addicts and it lasts away I'll definitely buy more
Beth C.
Beth C.

They have recently changed the design of this concealer palette, it is now a long rectangle (still same shades). It comes with a double edge application brush, which is suitable (not high quality, but won't fall apart). I used the fair/light colors for my neutral/fair skin tone. I feel like this is a very sheer concealer in general, it may not fully cover blemishes. I tied the green over red healing blemishes but it did not cover fully. I would they apply the concealer over the green, still it did not cover enough to 'hide' the blemish or redness. I did however like the under eye concealer colors. They provide a purple shade and a yellow shade. I found they did brighten under my eyes, but just barely. Because you then need to use the concealer atop that, which gives the light sheer coverage. I would not purchase this again since I wanted heavier coverage for redness and for under eye circles.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Kincheloe, MI

I can honestly say I wasn't impressed with this product. Don't get me wrong I love Hard Candy, but the concealer palette I purchased had a very greasy consistency and didn't work well with my skin. I have very pale skin so I was unable to use the darker shades in the palette. That's not too much of a problem though.
HOLLY H.
HOLLY H.

I bought this a few years ago . I wasn't real impressed . poor quality coverage, it creases after a couple hours. didn't cover redness as i had hoped.
this product failed in my book.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Hard candy makes some great concealers. I like that it also has green for redness. Lasts a long time and reasonably priced.
Tina L.
Tina L.

The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA

I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
Haylee F.
Haylee F.
London, OH

Wonderful idea and good colors but not a good product. I've bought two the first one was very thick and cakey and didn't want to go on smooth. The second was oily and make my makeup to wet.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?