Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Cristen D.
Cristen D.
Zephyrhills, FL
April 25, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Makeup Tool
Not the best concealor I have used but good for the price and the multiple shades included to color correct and to conceal. It did help cover redness and dark circle under my eyes but not completely full coverage. Nice that the brush is attached, but wasn't really big enough.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Kincheloe, MI
I can honestly say I wasn't impressed with this product. Don't get me wrong I love Hard Candy, but the concealer palette I purchased had a very greasy consistency and didn't work well with my skin. I have very pale skin so I was unable to use the darker shades in the palette. That's not too much of a problem though.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Valparaiso, IN
May 17, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Makeup Tool
I got this palette a few years ago because it was cute and I liked the concept, but it really didn't do much of anything. It wasn't good, you could get a way better concealer from the same brand than this.
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
March 7, 2017, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Makeup Tool
This is not a great product. I used to use it in high school and honestly it never made me look good. The colors just aren't natural
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Brooklyn, MS
April 27, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Makeup Tool
I love all the hard candy makeup it's amazing then none of its real addicts and it lasts away I'll definitely buy more
HOLLY H.
HOLLY H.
I bought this a few years ago . I wasn't real impressed . poor quality coverage, it creases after a couple hours. didn't cover redness as i had hoped.
this product failed in my book.
Tina L.
Tina L.
The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it