Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA

I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
HOLLY H.
HOLLY H.

I bought this a few years ago . I wasn't real impressed . poor quality coverage, it creases after a couple hours. didn't cover redness as i had hoped.
this product failed in my book.
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.

I like all the colors! I use mostly the green for my redness! The other natural colors can be used and mixed to conceal different areas on the face
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

This are very creamy and very good to blend in with ur skin I use it all the time ease oaky if I have pimples and I want to hide them
Viktoria M.
Viktoria M.

I really honestly and truly love this pallet and I prefer it over the concealer in the tubes especially having the color correctors.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO

Not the best palette but good for the price! The brush is terrible though and sometimes the dark brown is hard!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC

This little concealer palette is excellent for those who are new to makeup or for those who want a nice, cheap alternative to a cream contour/highlighting kit. While it is true that these concealers are far, far too light in consistency to actually over blemishes they are really great for giving yourself a nice natural looking highlight without all of the shimmer than most powder highlighters have and you can even fake more dramatic cheek bones by mixing the colors to get a good contour shade for your skin. The green and salmon colors are good for subtle brightening and correcting on their own but can also be used under the flesh tones to neutralize smaller blemishes better. These really are soft and sheer enough to be blended nicely.
It's also an upside that these aren't drying and can be set without looking crumbly or cakey.
For the price, it's a neat little product.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This concealer palette comes with three color correcting colors and three concealer colors. I find the color correcting colors to be very thin and light. The green color correcter does not hide any redness on my face and the yellow color does not cover any blue underneath my eyes. For the concealers, I find that they have a different texture. The lightest has a thin consistency and feels like nothing when I rub it between my fingers. It also does not conceal any blemishes. The medium shade has an oily consistency and does not feel great on the skin. It doesn't cover well and has a cakey feeling. The darkest shade has a creamy and soft consistency. Although the concealer does cover any blemishes, it does not cover it all up. This concealer also settles into my fine lines which enhances my imperfections. Do not buy this!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET

When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Zola P.
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS

First off: the brush is useless. Dispose of it. Spit on it and burn it.

The texture of these pan concealers is very slick and oily. In addition to this, they're very sheer. When I used the yellow/light-flesh tone mixed together in an attempt to conceal my dark under eye circles, I patted it on with my ring finger and blended it down. Due to its thin, oily consistency, it blends easily (though if you blend too much, it sheers out to the point of disappearing).

However, it only took a couple of minutes for the concealer to settle into the fine lines under my eyes. I patted them out and the product seemed to chill out, but it was really too much fuss.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now