BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Paige D.
Kincheloe, MI
I can honestly say I wasn't impressed with this product. Don't get me wrong I love Hard Candy, but the concealer palette I purchased had a very greasy consistency and didn't work well with my skin. I have very pale skin so I was unable to use the darker shades in the palette. That's not too much of a problem though.
Kelly J.
Valparaiso, IN
I got this palette a few years ago because it was cute and I liked the concept, but it really didn't do much of anything. It wasn't good, you could get a way better concealer from the same brand than this.
Jessica D.
This concealer palette comes with three color correcting colors and three concealer colors. I find the color correcting colors to be very thin and light. The green color correcter does not hide any redness on my face and the yellow color does not cover any blue underneath my eyes. For the concealers, I find that they have a different texture. The lightest has a thin consistency and feels like nothing when I rub it between my fingers. It also does not conceal any blemishes. The medium shade has an oily consistency and does not feel great on the skin. It doesn't cover well and has a cakey feeling. The darkest shade has a creamy and soft consistency. Although the concealer does cover any blemishes, it does not cover it all up. This concealer also settles into my fine lines which enhances my imperfections. Do not buy this!
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
This little concealer palette is excellent for those who are new to makeup or for those who want a nice, cheap alternative to a cream contour/highlighting kit. While it is true that these concealers are far, far too light in consistency to actually over blemishes they are really great for giving yourself a nice natural looking highlight without all of the shimmer than most powder highlighters have and you can even fake more dramatic cheek bones by mixing the colors to get a good contour shade for your skin. The green and salmon colors are good for subtle brightening and correcting on their own but can also be used under the flesh tones to neutralize smaller blemishes better. These really are soft and sheer enough to be blended nicely.
It's also an upside that these aren't drying and can be set without looking crumbly or cakey.
For the price, it's a neat little product.
Rachel J.
Winchester, VA
If you want a long-lasting cream concealer, don't get this one. The only usable item for me was the green shade, and it didn't stay on at all. The brush is stupid, and not large enough for proper application. The creme formula slides and does not stay put. It does not cover or conceal blemishes. It is only good for under eye circles, and I could only use one shade because of how pale I am. I suggest instead you get a different brand- I use Amazing Cosmetics concealer, Benefit Bo-ing, NYX Hi-Def concealer, and Too Faced absolutely flawess.

Really, don't waste money on this. Put it toward a better product. This needs reformulation and repackaging.
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS
First off: the brush is useless. Dispose of it. Spit on it and burn it.

The texture of these pan concealers is very slick and oily. In addition to this, they're very sheer. When I used the yellow/light-flesh tone mixed together in an attempt to conceal my dark under eye circles, I patted it on with my ring finger and blended it down. Due to its thin, oily consistency, it blends easily (though if you blend too much, it sheers out to the point of disappearing).

However, it only took a couple of minutes for the concealer to settle into the fine lines under my eyes. I patted them out and the product seemed to chill out, but it was really too much fuss.
Alicia B.
Steamboat Spr, CO
This is the best low-priced concealer palette out there.

I use it under my eyes and it banishes circles instantly. You might have to blend a couple of the shades together to find your perfect match (the palettes come in Fair, Medium, and Dark- each with 3 skin tones). After applying "my match" under my eyes, I let it sit for a minute before creating a "v" of pink. The pink overlay is what I find to help the most on dark circles.

The yellow is great to use under foundation, on the sides of your nose. Women naturally develop redness in that area and the yellow works great to counteract that.

I don't use the green shade.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN
I generally like Hard Candy's stuff. I am generally not too harsh on drug store makeup as with the right tools and application I can make almost anything work. I cannot make Hard Candy's concealer palette work. I CAN'T. I've tried everything. I don't want to throw it out because I don't like to waste things but there is nothing that can be done with this. I don't know what they made it with that made it so bad. I even tried mixing it with another concealer (10% this one, 90% a good one) and it just tainted the other concealer. This doesn't match any color, it's greasy, it doesn't blend, it's just wrong.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
I bought this when I was first getting a small makeup kit together for myself. I figured I would get this because I would have a better chance of getting the right color. Half of the concealers are so dry, on top that you have to dig through it to get to the usable portion. On top of that they feel greasy. I want something that will look natural and not crease under my eyes when trying to conceal dark circles, this happens even when set with powder. Speaking of covering things up, this doesn't do that. It takes many layers to even begin to cover and by then you are looking cakey and want to take it off.
Ashlen B.
This is a very simple palette. I am fair skinned so I can't use half the palette. the colors tend to be a bit greasy or sticky, and the pigment isn't the best. it covers blemishes but mildly so it doesn't look like you tried to cover it up with a huge amount of makeup. if you don't need this for blemishes and have uneven skin tone this might work for you. I don't think this would work very well for oily complexions.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?