Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
Tina L.
Tina L.
The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Hard candy makes some great concealers. I like that it also has green for redness. Lasts a long time and reasonably priced.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
This is a total loss of money. The coverage isn't very buildable. In fact, I would compare this to that greasy Halloween makeup, however this doesn't even cover as much as the Halloween face paint does. This isn't going to be useful for under eye areas or mature skin. It settles and creases excessively.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Briana S.
Briana S.
I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET
When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA
I bought this thinking it would be a great alternative to use on myself but this is do sheer had absolutely no coverage. It is defiantly the worst couple of bucks I've ever spent regret buying it!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it