Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
tracy, ca

I wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me. Its didn't cover and it creased like crazy. the formula is not the best.
Haylee F.
Haylee F.
London, OH

Wonderful idea and good colors but not a good product. I've bought two the first one was very thick and cakey and didn't want to go on smooth. The second was oily and make my makeup to wet.
Milexia G.
Milexia G.
Robstown , Tx

This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA

I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
Kasey B.
Kasey B.

This product is okay. I like all the options it gives you of things to conceal, but It doesn't really do a good job at covering anything. I wish that it was a little bit better coverage wise.
Tina L.
Tina L.

The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Hard candy makes some great concealers. I like that it also has green for redness. Lasts a long time and reasonably priced.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.

This is a total loss of money. The coverage isn't very buildable. In fact, I would compare this to that greasy Halloween makeup, however this doesn't even cover as much as the Halloween face paint does. This isn't going to be useful for under eye areas or mature skin. It settles and creases excessively.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now