Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA

I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
Tina L.
Tina L.

The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Hard candy makes some great concealers. I like that it also has green for redness. Lasts a long time and reasonably priced.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.

This is a total loss of money. The coverage isn't very buildable. In fact, I would compare this to that greasy Halloween makeup, however this doesn't even cover as much as the Halloween face paint does. This isn't going to be useful for under eye areas or mature skin. It settles and creases excessively.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I have used Hard Candy products for years, and really love they re-released their cosmetics at a lower price point. Hard Candy is available at Walmart, and still has the high quality ingredients they always had.
Great product, hides everything you need it to with great all day coverage.
Briana S.
Briana S.

I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA

I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Paula P.
Paula P.
Oakville, Ontario

I adore this brand but I was not impressed with this product. It creases very badly under the eyes and it is hard to apply my foundation and concealer on top; not because they are very pigmented but because the formula is so thick that other products have a hard time clinging on to it, they just rub over it
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Saskatoon, SK

I didn't like this kit at all...it was far too oily and did not cover blemishes well. If you or anything else touch your skin, the concealer rubs off. I was better off just using a dab of my foundation.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now