BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mone...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Julie N.
Julie N.
Honolulu, HI
This is not the product for me I found that it dried out my skin and really gave a weird grey cast to my skin it also creased even though I set it and I tried lots to see if I could make this work but the formula of this product just did nothing but bad things for me
Tatianna E.
Tatianna E.
West Milford, NJ
I have tried many of hard candy products and i loved most of them but this item right here i don't not recommend for anyone. on me personally this product tends to go into all the little wrinkles i have and makes my face have shadows. i find this product a good base for like halloween makeup. if u plan on being a ghost haha. the darkest concealor was dried out and the rest were oilly at the touch dry when put on. thumbs down.
Taylor a.
Taylor a.
I bought this and sadly could only use the green, yellow and pink colors, the other three were wayyy to dark for my light skin complexion. They worked ok but weren't amazing, I stopped using it and winded up throwing it out when going threw my makeup a few days before my big move. Due to the fact that I could only use half the colors and even then the colors I could use didn't work to well I would not recommend this to a friend.
Blake S.
Blake S.
Lincoln, NE
This concealer palette is awesome! I love the green concealer for when I have a blemish, its great because it has a variety of skin tone colors, because I get really dark in the summer but pale in the winter.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
San Diego, CA
I honestly do not like the concealer. I bought because I've seen reviews on YouTube where people were saying it was really good and worth the try. When I rubbed my fingers through the product, it was very greasy and oily. After wiping it off and trying it again, it was still greasy. It does not last, it does not provide a lot of coverage, nor worth the price. Plus, they fool you with the coloring. I got the color medium thinking it would just right since it had three shades. None of the colors fit and they were either too light or too dark. It's just not a great product for me.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
Not the best palette but good for the price! The brush is terrible though and sometimes the dark brown is hard!
Kristyna Z.
Kristyna Z.
Charleston, IL
I was excited to try this product because of the variety of shades and color correctors. It's nice because it is a cheap product (about $8) but the results were not so great. I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA
I bought this thinking it would be a great alternative to use on myself but this is do sheer had absolutely no coverage. It is defiantly the worst couple of bucks I've ever spent regret buying it!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
CHEPACHET
When I saw this concealer palette I was overjoyed and HAD to buy it! But when I went to use it there were horrible results... There's numerous problems with this product where do I start??? First, the brush they give you is totally useless. Does not blend well at all I just ended up using my fingers. Second I used all the colors for different things and layered them as well to find out that it didn't even conceal what I was trying to hide no matter what I did. And third it was very greasy feeling and heavy on my skin. I usually love Hard Candy products but this was a total bust!! Actually this is the only product from Hard Candy I have not liked and I actually returned it to Walmart.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it