Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I bought this hoping it would be as good as some of the other hard candy product i have tried and i was disappointed. i didn't like the feeling of the product
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

The brush that comes with it is useless, but this product works fairly well for me. I have naturally good skin so I mostly use it to even out dark circles and things like that. My friend borrowed it for her acne scarring and said it didn't have enough coverage.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Charleston, WV

I bought this because i was dying over the make up foever version. Obviously its probably not going to be as great of quality taking into consideration the price difference but I love hardcandy and have never had a bad experience with any of their products. But this product is terrible. No lasting power even being set with a powder. Coverage is minimal which obviously if I'm looking for a concealer I'm looking for coverage. These don't blend easily and take a lot of building to get it to work. over all just a waste of money.
April S.
April S.
Lakehurst, NJ

I really love the Hard Candy brand and products, but this concealer palette is seriously underwhelming. All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting. The other three concealers are, in my opinion, too far apart in color difference to be useful to one person for concealing. The formula is a little thin, making it easy to wipe off after applying. I like the packaging and the price, but unfortunately the total package leaves much to be desired.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Laredo, TX

Horrible, The End!!!!

Joking but it is really oily, not good for anything on the face. It creases under the eyes and not very good pigmentation.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Wabash , In

This product is gressy and does not last
Kacey R.
Kacey R.

I got this and was super excited to try it out! So many things to do with just one kit.

But, the green color for like redness correcting didn't work at all.

The dark circle concealer didn't cover mine up. And they aren't even that bad. The texture was extremely light which is nice, but only if it actually worked...
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Honestly, this reminded me of those makeup kits you would get for a child under the age of 12. The concealers were not creamy enough to blend and cover up even the slightest redness. In addition, I couldn't get any of the colors to match my skin tone, so the concealer just sat atop my skin looking glaringly obvious - the opposite of what a concealer should do.
I'm not giving it an F because I think the price is it's saving grace, especially if your skin happens to match one of the colors offered, or if you don't have a lot of red spots to conceal.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Kenly, NC

I bought this product because I was excited about the assortment of colors that came in this concealer palate, but I do not like it :( I really feel like the concealer is very greasy and wipes away very easily which basically defeats the point of a concealer. I also think it was a little expensive for such poor quality.
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Cedar City, UT

I have tried a few different concealer over the years, but this one failed to stand up to other drugstore brands. It's very thin and hard to blend. It wears off within an hour or two.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now