Here's How to Customize Your Own YSL Lippie
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
This little palette has a nice variety of shades to blend into your perfect shade, but the quality itself is not great. The concealers are pretty drying at times and hard to blend. However, I like the green-toned concealer for correcting redness.
Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
It didn't blend well and the coverage was weird.
I like the green, yellow cover up and purple hi-light. they all did they're job. the skin color side of the palette however i could have done with out.
Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
I was so excited to buy this product,, but when i received it i tried it out & it was a total FAILLLLL!!! the colors suck, to creamy to the point where you can't see no coverage. the brush is cheap don't understand the point of it. not worth 1$ let alone 10!!!
Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
I personally had no issues with this product. I think people having issues with the product are maybe applying too much or are maybe using the wrong type of blending method. The brush given with the product does not work at all to blend nor apply to the face. I like this product, but I will admit, I have seen better.
The colors were greasy, had no coverage or staying power. After this product I've been hesitant to try any others from this line.
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos