Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Wabash , In

This product is gressy and does not last
Kacey R.
Kacey R.

I got this and was super excited to try it out! So many things to do with just one kit.

But, the green color for like redness correcting didn't work at all.

The dark circle concealer didn't cover mine up. And they aren't even that bad. The texture was extremely light which is nice, but only if it actually worked...
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Honestly, this reminded me of those makeup kits you would get for a child under the age of 12. The concealers were not creamy enough to blend and cover up even the slightest redness. In addition, I couldn't get any of the colors to match my skin tone, so the concealer just sat atop my skin looking glaringly obvious - the opposite of what a concealer should do.
I'm not giving it an F because I think the price is it's saving grace, especially if your skin happens to match one of the colors offered, or if you don't have a lot of red spots to conceal.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Kenly, NC

I bought this product because I was excited about the assortment of colors that came in this concealer palate, but I do not like it :( I really feel like the concealer is very greasy and wipes away very easily which basically defeats the point of a concealer. I also think it was a little expensive for such poor quality.
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Cedar City, UT

I have tried a few different concealer over the years, but this one failed to stand up to other drugstore brands. It's very thin and hard to blend. It wears off within an hour or two.
M J.
M J.
Stockton, CA

I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
Haylee F.
Haylee F.
London, OH

Wonderful idea and good colors but not a good product. I've bought two the first one was very thick and cakey and didn't want to go on smooth. The second was oily and make my makeup to wet.
Milexia G.
Milexia G.
Robstown, Tx

This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Hides my under eye dark circles amazingly. Also, any redness near nostrils sides of my nose.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?