Add a Photo

Photos (5)
eva v.
eva v.
Homestead, FL

Im surprise how low the rate is for this produck i don't use the brush its not a good brush i admit but the product do the job for me i mix the color and it covers marks and imperfections really good
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA

In this palette just leave you looking white and ashy. I believe if there was more pigment to them, they would be much more effective. The concealers work really well. Although Hard Candy is a mid priced brand for drug store products,the concealers alone are worth it, especially if you are an in-between tone and have to mix and match.
M J.
M J.
Stockton, CA

I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Tracy, Ca

I wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me. Its didn't cover and it creased like crazy. the formula is not the best.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Albuquerque, NM

Very light cover don't blend well
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I bought this hoping it would be as good as some of the other hard candy product i have tried and i was disappointed. i didn't like the feeling of the product
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

The brush that comes with it is useless, but this product works fairly well for me. I have naturally good skin so I mostly use it to even out dark circles and things like that. My friend borrowed it for her acne scarring and said it didn't have enough coverage.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Charleston, WV

I bought this because i was dying over the make up foever version. Obviously its probably not going to be as great of quality taking into consideration the price difference but I love hardcandy and have never had a bad experience with any of their products. But this product is terrible. No lasting power even being set with a powder. Coverage is minimal which obviously if I'm looking for a concealer I'm looking for coverage. These don't blend easily and take a lot of building to get it to work. over all just a waste of money.
April S.
April S.
Lakehurst, NJ

I really love the Hard Candy brand and products, but this concealer palette is seriously underwhelming. All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting. The other three concealers are, in my opinion, too far apart in color difference to be useful to one person for concealing. The formula is a little thin, making it easy to wipe off after applying. I like the packaging and the price, but unfortunately the total package leaves much to be desired.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Laredo, TX

Horrible, The End!!!!

Joking but it is really oily, not good for anything on the face. It creases under the eyes and not very good pigmentation.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now