The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
I wanted to love this. I really did. However, the coverage is really terrible. Wouldn't buy again.
This didn't really stand out to me!! I thought I was getting a great deal with six, but I found myself only using two.
I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
None of the colors blend like they should. Many of them are too light and cover nothing anyways.
I thought this product had really good coverage to be so inexpensive. I would buy this again.
This stuff isn't the greatest. but you could always empty the pots and put lipstick in them!
I thought that they were ok for the price. The brush was too small for my liking though
This is a full-coverage concealer, and that's about the only thing that I like about it.
I will never buy this again way too sheer and way too oily out of 10 i give it a 0
This is not made for women of color. I tried to make this work for months and over time it got worse
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos