Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO

When I opened this, i could see beads of oil sitting on top. All the pans are super greasy and have zero coverage.
Dena V.
Dena V.

It was ok at first but after a while this palette just got really greasy and oily. It doesn't conceal anything.
Maritza H.
Maritza H.
Needham, MA

I purchased this for about $5.99 from Walmart and it's runny, too sheer and liquid. Not a good product at all!
Shquita B.
Shquita B.

This is not made for women of color. I tried to make this work for months and over time it got worse
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Port allegany, Pa

I didn't really like this that much,
the brush was so tiny.
& when I applied it look so caked. .
Stacey S.
Stacey S.

I didn't really like this product. seems oily, have to get a lot of product, and doesn't give coverage
Judston M.
Judston M.
Lafayette, IN

I wanted to love this. I really did. However, the coverage is really terrible. Wouldn't buy again.
Natalia s.
Natalia s.

I have one of this concealers palette works good sometimes dries out quick and is not too creamy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

None of the colors blend like they should. Many of them are too light and cover nothing anyways.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Duncan, SC

I thought this product had really good coverage to be so inexpensive. I would buy this again.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now