Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Hard candy makes some great concealers. I like that it also has green for redness. Lasts a long time and reasonably priced.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Maple Heights, OH

The peach tone helps me cover up and block out my dark circles. I love using the flesh tones as a highlight under my eyes.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
tracy, ca

I wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me. Its didn't cover and it creased like crazy. the formula is not the best.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ

Didn't work well for me, colors are weird, on the skin. Didn't cover anything and creased giving me a very faked up look.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Buena Park, CA

This is sad because Hard Candy has some great concealers. This is not one. The coverage is terrible and they do not last.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Gaithersburg, MD

This product would get to oily when applying and then would be to dry to blend in. didn't work for me may work for others
Amy H.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI

Avoid this like the plague! No coverage at all, very oily. There are way better products just as cheap on the market
Britney R.
Britney R.
San Jacinto, CA

This didn't really stand out to me!! I thought I was getting a great deal with six, but I found myself only using two.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA

You have to use a transleucant or setting powder over this, but it does have all colors needed correcting skin tone.
Debra G.
Debra G.
Forsyth, MO

I use the green to conceal redness. You really need to know which colors to use to conceal which color problems.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now