Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 190 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
It settles into my under eye area and creases. I really dislike it. For what I need it to cover, it just doesn't do the job.
I wanted to like it but it just didn't work for me. Its didn't cover and it creased like crazy. the formula is not the best.
The peach tone helps me cover up and block out my dark circles. I love using the flesh tones as a highlight under my eyes.
Didn't work well for me, colors are weird, on the skin. Didn't cover anything and creased giving me a very faked up look.
Hard candy makes some great concealers. I like that it also has green for redness. Lasts a long time and reasonably priced.
This product would get to oily when applying and then would be to dry to blend in. didn't work for me may work for others
This is sad because Hard Candy has some great concealers. This is not one. The coverage is terrible and they do not last.
Avoid this like the plague! No coverage at all, very oily. There are way better products just as cheap on the market
I love all the hard candy makeup it's amazing then none of its real addicts and it lasts away I'll definitely buy more
This product is oily And doesn't blend well. The on the skin Coverage doesn't last at all, I wouldn't give it an hour.
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos