Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ana A.
Ana A.
Tampa, FL
Es un buen kit de correctotes para las principiantes en el maquillaje, y que quieran tener variedad de correctores, que quierar ir experimentando con los colores y trxturas, pero la cobertura a diferencia de otros correctores de Hard Candy, no es en realidad muy buena, yo le doy un 8. It is a good kit for beginners correctotes makeup, and want to have variety of markers, which quierar to experiment with colors and trxturas, but coverage unlike other proofreaders Hard Candy, is actually not very good, I give him an 8.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I tried this product about two years ago and it was terrible. The color pay off was terrible and the color always tended to show up a few shades lighter on your skin than the color it showed in the palette. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
I bought this awhile ago with high hopes since i have heard a lot about it on YouTube. I was very disappointed in the quality of this. The pigmentation is horrible and very sheer and I'm sure no one wants that from their concealer. It is also extremely greasy and very hard to blend. Over all this product was a big disappointment and there is much better drug store concealers for the same price.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because it had so many concealer choices. But once I started tob play worth it, I hsd to mix two color to work fot me. The green didn't even work on my redness. It was oily and felt a bit grainy. The little brush it came with was a joke. Overall I didn't like this too much
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
S Glens Falls, NY
I've seen a lot of bad reviews for this product, but honestly, I wasn't terribly disappointed by it. I found that the green, yellow, and pink concealers (I bought mine in "fair") worked well. The green helped conceal any red marks and the yellow helped brighten under my eyes. And when I used this above my eyelids, it doubled as a primer, and my makeup never creased. Granted, I always use foundation overtop of any concealer I use. Overall I wasn't disappointed in the product, it didn't leave my skin feeling oily like my concealer from CoverGirl does.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Minneapolis
I didn't like this.. It's way too light! The only one I actually like is the yellow, it just works for my skin! That is the only reason I gave it a C, The green is ALMOST okay-ish,and the rest is pretty much junk. Wouldn't buy this again
Maritza H.
Maritza H.
Needham, MA
I purchased this for about $5.99 from Walmart and it's runny, too sheer and liquid. Not a good product at all!
J S.
J S.
It is a bit sheer. It does not have much coverage, but really creamy not cakey. The lighter color are best for under eye because of the fact that it is not cakey.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
I bought this when I was first getting a small makeup kit together for myself. I figured I would get this because I would have a better chance of getting the right color. Half of the concealers are so dry, on top that you have to dig through it to get to the usable portion. On top of that they feel greasy. I want something that will look natural and not crease under my eyes when trying to conceal dark circles, this happens even when set with powder. Speaking of covering things up, this doesn't do that. It takes many layers to even begin to cover and by then you are looking cakey and want to take it off.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Warwick, RI
This is just OK. It feels a little oily and doesn't cover too well. I do like the green to dab on my cheeks to cover redness, but there are other products that will do that.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?