BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mone...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this palette in "fair", and I can't say it's horrible -- although, it certainly is not great either. My skin is very red usually, and so I was in the market for some green concealer, but this green concealer is almost white. It "works", I suppose, but the problem is that when you add your skin-coloured concealer over it, it blends into the green and you end up, essentially, with a lighter version of the concealer colour you tried to use. My problem with the concealer colours is that they're not terribly pigmented.
Michaella M.
Michaella M.
Boston, MA
I really wanted to like this product but I couldn't. The color correctors do not show up what so ever. Most of the concealers are so thin it feels like I'm putting nothing on. The darkest concealer I had in mine was really cakey and not flattering what so ever.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Kingsport , TN
I like the concept of these concealers. The pink && yellow correcting colors simply don't work. The green was okay but, like the entire pallet, it was entirely too creamy && bad for creasing.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lawrence, KS
I'm pale olive skinned and this was way too light for me. There's not very much coverage. I love Hard Candy's other products but this palette just isn't very good. I only found it good for under-eye circles, but even then it doesn't last long.
Bryce M.
Bryce M.
This product is not the vest ever but it does work if you need concealing. You can also get the palette in different shades.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA
I did not like this at all, and I had hopes for it. The Glamaflage is a much better concealer by Hard Candy. The pigmentation was awful and it was super slick and greasy on me.
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Bakersfield, CA
Doesn't cover redness at all i gave it a D because of the price
Elena W.
Elena W.
Brooklyn, NY
If you're really fair skinned and have other products and powders to match it then this is perfect for you... as an olive toned latina its not the best match for me... other than that i makes decent concealer
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Richmond, KY
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
I didn't really like this product. seems oily, have to get a lot of product, and doesn't give coverage
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it