Add a Photo

Photos (5)
laura b.
laura b.
Lexington, NC

My mom tried this and seemed to like it!! it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH

The best thing about this palette are the green and yellow pots. Unfortunately for my skin type and tone the concealers were just too greasy and had zero staying power. It also doesn't come in light enough shades for my fair skin. Maybe if I had dry to normal skin, with a medium tone it would probably work great. Unfortunately this product just doesn't work for me.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this when I was looking for a concealer and I thought it was pretty cool that you got six shades for such an affordable price... But it turned out to be not so great. The coverage was okay after application but it creased and faded soon after. I won't repurchase.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Kennewick, WA

Yes this concealer palette isn't great. My main problem is that the concealers are really think and don't cover well at all. Hard Candy does have a lot of other great products though.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Montpelier, OH

Definitely use a different concealer brush with it. It blends okay if you actually try, instead of just putting it on in a little dot and expecting it to blend itself. Covered the dark circles under my eyes okay, just use a primer before and set with a powder. Which is what I do anyway. You'll have to blend the skin tones to get the color you want, because it probably won't match your skin tone right if you use the ones there.
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA

It was a waste to buy. It didn't cover well at all. No instructions were included saying how to use the left side(at the time, I had no idea what the different colors were used for).
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Kingsport, TN

Sooo oily. This stuff broke me out so bad. Never again.
Kechelle P.
Kechelle P.
Nashville, TN

I honestly love this concealer. This was one of my first concealer I used when I got into makeup. However, I could only use one of the colors (im a women of color) which was way too light for my skin but with extreme blending hope and prayer , SOMETIMES , it will work. It dries out something awful smh
Dekilah N.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI

The idea behind this is great! Shades for concealing, plus the darker shades could be used to contour. The packaging is adorable, too!

Unfortunately, the product slides right off my skin. I tried applying it under and over foundation. I tried applying it with the included brush, with my finger, with another brush and it just will not stay in place. The texture is just too greasy.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Maple Heights, OH

The peach tone helps me cover up and block out my dark circles. I love using the flesh tones as a highlight under my eyes.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now