Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 190 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
I really honestly and truly love this pallet and I prefer it over the concealer in the tubes especially having the color correctors.
This are very creamy and very good to blend in with ur skin I use it all the time ease oaky if I have pimples and I want to hide them
This is not a great product. I used to use it in high school and honestly it never made me look good. The colors just aren't natural
I wasn't a huge fan of this. It didn't really wow me! The brush it comes with is super cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for!
Terrible concealer. It did not cover at all and it did not stay on after applying foundation over. Would not recommend to anyone!
The colors were greasy, had no coverage or staying power. After this product I've been hesitant to try any others from this line.
I have 2 of the same product and its an ok item but just not my taste and it was a waste of money ... it dose not blend in well
This product is not the vest ever but it does work if you need concealing. You can also get the palette in different shades.
I bought hard candy makeup in bulk off eBay and this came with it i don't like it the colors are just off thats my experience
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos