Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Nina F.
Nina F.

The product is a little thin but for my skin it applied well. The color choices fit almost ever skin color blemish. I would buy it again.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This palette didn't work for me at all. The shades had low pigmentation and looked cakey when I applied it to my face. I also broke out.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Chadron, NE

Most of the colors work for my skin! I don't like the tool that it comes with though. I usually just apply it to my skin with my finger.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
CHEHALIS, WA

Way to greasy. i have dry skin and this was sliding off my face just a few hours later. liked the abilities to blend colors together tho
M J.
M J.
Stockton, CA

I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, Il

I wasn't a huge fan of this. It didn't really wow me! The brush it comes with is super cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Rohnert Park, CA

The colors were greasy, had no coverage or staying power. After this product I've been hesitant to try any others from this line.
Candace W.
Candace W.

Terrible concealer. It did not cover at all and it did not stay on after applying foundation over. Would not recommend to anyone!
tatiany s.
tatiany s.
Danville, IL

I have 2 of the same product and its an ok item but just not my taste and it was a waste of money ... it dose not blend in well
Bryce M.
Bryce M.

This product is not the vest ever but it does work if you need concealing. You can also get the palette in different shades.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now