Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA

It was a waste to buy. It didn't cover well at all. No instructions were included saying how to use the left side(at the time, I had no idea what the different colors were used for).
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Kingsport, TN

Sooo oily. This stuff broke me out so bad. Never again.
Kechelle P.
Kechelle P.
Nashville, TN

I honestly love this concealer. This was one of my first concealer I used when I got into makeup. However, I could only use one of the colors (im a women of color) which was way too light for my skin but with extreme blending hope and prayer , SOMETIMES , it will work. It dries out something awful smh
Dekilah N.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI

The idea behind this is great! Shades for concealing, plus the darker shades could be used to contour. The packaging is adorable, too!

Unfortunately, the product slides right off my skin. I tried applying it under and over foundation. I tried applying it with the included brush, with my finger, with another brush and it just will not stay in place. The texture is just too greasy.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Maple Heights, OH

The peach tone helps me cover up and block out my dark circles. I love using the flesh tones as a highlight under my eyes.
Dena V.
Dena V.

It was ok at first but after a while this palette just got really greasy and oily. It doesn't conceal anything.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Rome, GA

I found this to be completely useless. Product was hard to blend and I could never really find a shade to match my skin. As far as actual concealing, it barely covered anything.
Malenie E.
Malenie E.
PROVIDENCE

Color pigments are horrid. this was cheap. Had to return it to the store.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI

This concealer is extremely oily and with the design of the packaging, the concealers get all mixed together. The shades go on like oil and don't cover. The green and yellow are okay, the only reason I didn't give this product an f.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Austin, TX

Extremely oily! Not buildable under makeup.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?