Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Chadron, NE

Most of the colors work for my skin! I don't like the tool that it comes with though. I usually just apply it to my skin with my finger.
M J.
M J.
Stockton, CA

I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL

I wasn't a huge fan of this. It didn't really wow me! The brush it comes with is super cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for!
Candace W.
Candace W.

Terrible concealer. It did not cover at all and it did not stay on after applying foundation over. Would not recommend to anyone!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Rohnert Park, CA

The colors were greasy, had no coverage or staying power. After this product I've been hesitant to try any others from this line.
tatiany s.
tatiany s.
Danville, IL

I have 2 of the same product and its an ok item but just not my taste and it was a waste of money ... it dose not blend in well
Bryce M.
Bryce M.

This product is not the vest ever but it does work if you need concealing. You can also get the palette in different shades.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

It settles into my under eye area and creases. I really dislike it. For what I need it to cover, it just doesn't do the job.
lushana l.
lushana l.
Fullerton, CA

I bought hard candy makeup in bulk off eBay and this came with it i don't like it the colors are just off thats my experience
 Natalia K.
Natalia K.

Beauty is very important to me! Thank god I have stuff like this to make me look and feel beautiful without even trying!!...
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now