Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Briana S.
Briana S.

I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Madison, WI

I was on a concealer kick and bought this, worst purchase!! The consistency sucks and there is absolutely no coverage. Don't waste your money on this!!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Laredo, TX

Horrible, The End!!!!

Joking but it is really oily, not good for anything on the face. It creases under the eyes and not very good pigmentation.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Beaufort, SC

I was really excited to try this product as I had seen several people use it on YouTube. The coverage was very sheer and not blendable on my skin.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Keswick, ONT

Don't like it too much. It feels really heavy and leaves me feeling oily. I wouldn't recommend this, don't waste your money on this product.
Nina F.
Nina F.

The product is a little thin but for my skin it applied well. The color choices fit almost ever skin color blemish. I would buy it again.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ

Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
Laura M.
Laura M.
Amesbury, MA

I have deffinatly used better concealers. i have a problem getting this to blend in and look natural. kinda fun to play around with though
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This palette didn't work for me at all. The shades had low pigmentation and looked cakey when I applied it to my face. I also broke out.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now