BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mone...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Becca N.
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH
This product isn't terrible, but it's not great either. The coverage is pretty sheer and the formula is oily. The corrector shades have a bit too much pigment to be effective in correcting (the areas they are applied to end up looking the color of the concealer). The one thing I enjoyed is the ability to mix the shade to create a perfect match for my skin. The concealer slipped right off my oily skin after a few hours, however if your skin is dry, this might be a decent choice because it has hydrating qualities.
Pacey S.
Pacey S.
Disapponting product. There are three different shades these come in I have the medium pallet. They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly. Doesn't blend well at all.
Haile R.
Haile R.
New Richmond, OH
I was really interested in this product before I bought it, but didn't feel the same after I used it. The packaging was nice and had a modern look. But, the product make my face feel cakey and oily. I try to go for a natural look and by the end of the day, I looked orange!
Debra G.
Debra G.
Forsyth, MO
I use the green to conceal redness. You really need to know which colors to use to conceal which color problems.
Judston M.
Judston M.
Lafayette, IN
I wanted to love this. I really did. However, the coverage is really terrible. Wouldn't buy again.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
The colors are really light and are pretty much the same color thru out the whole pallet, they are really gressy to the touch and appear oily on your face and have no staying power they blend almost totaly off after you blend it enough to look ok, you cant build the coveage without wiping away the layer before it
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.
I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Pearland, TX
I liked this product. The green covered my rosacea the yellow brightened under eyes and concealer worked well also, I would prefer in separate pots though because other colors went to waste.
Angeline A.
Angeline A.
Nashville, TN
I really was not impressed with this. You think its going to be great because of the range of color but the coverage is very light which should not be for a concealer . Hard to blend and not good on dry skin. But it is affordable.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riverview, FL
The consistency of this concealer was pretty oily. Also, I get that some of the colors are to reduce redness and others to reduce dark circles but I just didn't see much of a result.I was pretty disappointed because I do love other Hard Candy products but this was definitely not a repeat purchase.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it