Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 190 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
I was really excited to try this product as I had seen several people use it on YouTube. The coverage was very sheer and not blendable on my skin.
I like all the colors! I use mostly the green for my redness! The other natural colors can be used and mixed to conceal different areas on the face
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
The product is a little thin but for my skin it applied well. The color choices fit almost ever skin color blemish. I would buy it again.
I have deffinatly used better concealers. i have a problem getting this to blend in and look natural. kinda fun to play around with though
Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
Way to greasy. i have dry skin and this was sliding off my face just a few hours later. liked the abilities to blend colors together tho
This palette didn't work for me at all. The shades had low pigmentation and looked cakey when I applied it to my face. I also broke out.
Most of the colors work for my skin! I don't like the tool that it comes with though. I usually just apply it to my skin with my finger.
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos