Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Roxie S.
Roxie S.
Norwood, MA

I like the green, yellow cover up and purple hi-light. they all did they're job. the skin color side of the palette however i could have done with out.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Laredo, TX

Horrible, The End!!!!

Joking but it is really oily, not good for anything on the face. It creases under the eyes and not very good pigmentation.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Beaufort, SC

I was really excited to try this product as I had seen several people use it on YouTube. The coverage was very sheer and not blendable on my skin.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Keswick, ONT

Don't like it too much. It feels really heavy and leaves me feeling oily. I wouldn't recommend this, don't waste your money on this product.
Nina F.
Nina F.

The product is a little thin but for my skin it applied well. The color choices fit almost ever skin color blemish. I would buy it again.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Amesbury, MA

I have deffinatly used better concealers. i have a problem getting this to blend in and look natural. kinda fun to play around with though
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ

Didn't really like this at all. the brush was tiny and when I applied it it was almost to thick and caked. not something I would buy again
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This palette didn't work for me at all. The shades had low pigmentation and looked cakey when I applied it to my face. I also broke out.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
CHEHALIS, WA

Way to greasy. i have dry skin and this was sliding off my face just a few hours later. liked the abilities to blend colors together tho
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now