Add a Photo

Photos (5)
krystal m.
krystal m.
Lamar, AR
Concealer did nothing for my skin and it was way too thin and greasy. Some of the concealers dried up and others put off a weird grease. Threw it away because I never used it. They need to work harder on making this better because I know it has potential.
Zola P.
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS
First off: the brush is useless. Dispose of it. Spit on it and burn it.

The texture of these pan concealers is very slick and oily. In addition to this, they're very sheer. When I used the yellow/light-flesh tone mixed together in an attempt to conceal my dark under eye circles, I patted it on with my ring finger and blended it down. Due to its thin, oily consistency, it blends easily (though if you blend too much, it sheers out to the point of disappearing).

However, it only took a couple of minutes for the concealer to settle into the fine lines under my eyes. I patted them out and the product seemed to chill out, but it was really too much fuss.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
The idea of a concealer pallet is enough to excite any makeup lover! With the Walmart price, I had to pick this up! I was immediately taken aback. The green, yellow, and pink correctors crumbled into small chunks on my under eyes. I mixed the three skin tone concealers to create the perfect shade of my skin, but had the same application problem. I see what Hard Candy was trying to do, and I urge them to try again.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
I absolutely do not like this concealer palette. I couldn't get any of the shade to match my skin I tried blending does not work. Don't waste your money!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
For the price,it's not that bad.You're getting what you pay for.If you're spot concealing,it's a great little palette to have.BUT the formula isn't the greatest.Yes,it was good with coverage,but it broke me out like you wouldn't believe.The formula of these are thin and greasy.If you have oily skin you don't want this ANYWHERE NEAR your face.
laura b.
laura b.
Lexington, NC
My mom tried this and seemed to like it!! it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst!
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH
The best thing about this palette are the green and yellow pots. Unfortunately for my skin type and tone the concealers were just too greasy and had zero staying power. It also doesn't come in light enough shades for my fair skin. Maybe if I had dry to normal skin, with a medium tone it would probably work great. Unfortunately this product just doesn't work for me.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this when I was looking for a concealer and I thought it was pretty cool that you got six shades for such an affordable price... But it turned out to be not so great. The coverage was okay after application but it creased and faded soon after. I won't repurchase.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Kennewick, WA
Yes this concealer palette isn't great. My main problem is that the concealers are really think and don't cover well at all. Hard Candy does have a lot of other great products though.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Montpelier, OH
Definitely use a different concealer brush with it. It blends okay if you actually try, instead of just putting it on in a little dot and expecting it to blend itself. Covered the dark circles under my eyes okay, just use a primer before and set with a powder. Which is what I do anyway. You'll have to blend the skin tones to get the color you want, because it probably won't match your skin tone right if you use the ones there.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?