Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Heather A.
Heather A.
Albany, GA

It's a product that you have to know how to use.... I use this when I'm on the go because i can create a nice shade of concealer and a contour...so for me this product is pretty awesome. It has buildable coverage and good color correction.
tatiany s.
tatiany s.
Danville, IL

I have 2 of the same product and its an ok item but just not my taste and it was a waste of money ... it dose not blend in well
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.

This is a full-coverage concealer, and that's about the only thing that I like about it.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
CHEHALIS, WA

Way to greasy. i have dry skin and this was sliding off my face just a few hours later. liked the abilities to blend colors together tho
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This palette didn't work for me at all. The shades had low pigmentation and looked cakey when I applied it to my face. I also broke out.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Lamar, AR

Concealer did nothing for my skin and it was way too thin and greasy. Some of the concealers dried up and others put off a weird grease. Threw it away because I never used it. They need to work harder on making this better because I know it has potential.
Zola P.
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS

First off: the brush is useless. Dispose of it. Spit on it and burn it.

The texture of these pan concealers is very slick and oily. In addition to this, they're very sheer. When I used the yellow/light-flesh tone mixed together in an attempt to conceal my dark under eye circles, I patted it on with my ring finger and blended it down. Due to its thin, oily consistency, it blends easily (though if you blend too much, it sheers out to the point of disappearing).

However, it only took a couple of minutes for the concealer to settle into the fine lines under my eyes. I patted them out and the product seemed to chill out, but it was really too much fuss.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA

The idea of a concealer pallet is enough to excite any makeup lover! With the Walmart price, I had to pick this up! I was immediately taken aback. The green, yellow, and pink correctors crumbled into small chunks on my under eyes. I mixed the three skin tone concealers to create the perfect shade of my skin, but had the same application problem. I see what Hard Candy was trying to do, and I urge them to try again.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Waynesboro, VA

I absolutely do not like this concealer palette. I couldn't get any of the shade to match my skin I tried blending does not work. Don't waste your money!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY

For the price,it's not that bad.You're getting what you pay for.If you're spot concealing,it's a great little palette to have.BUT the formula isn't the greatest.Yes,it was good with coverage,but it broke me out like you wouldn't believe.The formula of these are thin and greasy.If you have oily skin you don't want this ANYWHERE NEAR your face.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now