Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Corona, CA

I purchased this awhile ago and thought itd be great especially for my dark circles. this product is not creamy. It is greeasy! this crease like no other. didn't even cover blemishes
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.

I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Kill Devil Hills, NC

I've tried using this stuff and let me just tell you, it is awful. It just doesn't work! No coverage, hard to blend, broke me out, definitely not worth the 12 dollars i spent on it!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Rome, GA

I found this to be completely useless. Product was hard to blend and I could never really find a shade to match my skin. As far as actual concealing, it barely covered anything.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA

I did not like this at all, and I had hopes for it. The Glamaflage is a much better concealer by Hard Candy. The pigmentation was awful and it was super slick and greasy on me.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Warwick, RI

This is just OK. It feels a little oily and doesn't cover too well. I do like the green to dab on my cheeks to cover redness, but there are other products that will do that.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA

I had this concealer and thougt it was decent for the price. I used the light pink for concealing dark under eye circles. The three skin tones did not have much variation.
J S.
J S.

It is a bit sheer. It does not have much coverage, but really creamy not cakey. The lighter color are best for under eye because of the fact that it is not cakey.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I bought this hoping it would be as good as some of the other hard candy product i have tried and i was disappointed. i didn't like the feeling of the product
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fort Worth, TX

I really was disappointed with this product. My palette the concealers were dry. They weren't good coverage very shear. And the brush is HORRIBLE quality!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now