Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA

I did not like this at all, and I had hopes for it. The Glamaflage is a much better concealer by Hard Candy. The pigmentation was awful and it was super slick and greasy on me.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Rome, GA

I found this to be completely useless. Product was hard to blend and I could never really find a shade to match my skin. As far as actual concealing, it barely covered anything.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Warwick, RI

This is just OK. It feels a little oily and doesn't cover too well. I do like the green to dab on my cheeks to cover redness, but there are other products that will do that.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA

I had this concealer and thougt it was decent for the price. I used the light pink for concealing dark under eye circles. The three skin tones did not have much variation.
J S.
J S.

It is a bit sheer. It does not have much coverage, but really creamy not cakey. The lighter color are best for under eye because of the fact that it is not cakey.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

I bought this hoping it would be as good as some of the other hard candy product i have tried and i was disappointed. i didn't like the feeling of the product
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fort Worth, TX

I really was disappointed with this product. My palette the concealers were dry. They weren't good coverage very shear. And the brush is HORRIBLE quality!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Waynesboro, VA

I absolutely do not like this concealer palette. I couldn't get any of the shade to match my skin I tried blending does not work. Don't waste your money!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Madison, WI

I was on a concealer kick and bought this, worst purchase!! The consistency sucks and there is absolutely no coverage. Don't waste your money on this!!
Briana S.
Briana S.

I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now