BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Jennifer D.
Blue Ridge, GA
I did not like this at all, and I had hopes for it. The Glamaflage is a much better concealer by Hard Candy. The pigmentation was awful and it was super slick and greasy on me.
Kimberly V.
Warwick, RI
This is just OK. It feels a little oily and doesn't cover too well. I do like the green to dab on my cheeks to cover redness, but there are other products that will do that.
Elizabeth S.
I bought this hoping it would be as good as some of the other hard candy product i have tried and i was disappointed. i didn't like the feeling of the product
Taylor S.
Fort Worth, TX
I really was disappointed with this product. My palette the concealers were dry. They weren't good coverage very shear. And the brush is HORRIBLE quality!
Chelsea H.
I absolutely do not like this concealer palette. I couldn't get any of the shade to match my skin I tried blending does not work. Don't waste your money!
Brittany D.
Madison, WI
I was on a concealer kick and bought this, worst purchase!! The consistency sucks and there is absolutely no coverage. Don't waste your money on this!!
Roxie S.
Stoughton, MA
I like the green, yellow cover up and purple hi-light. they all did they're job. the skin color side of the palette however i could have done with out.
Briana S.
I didlike this concealer sooooo much. Its a very greasy comcealer which gives minimal coverage. I recommend the glamaflouge one if you are getting one.
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
This product is way too stiff to deal with. There are much better drugstore correctors and concealer's out there. Don't waste your money on the stuff.
Jackie C.
Laredo, TX
Horrible, The End!!!!

Joking but it is really oily, not good for anything on the face. It creases under the eyes and not very good pigmentation.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?