Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA

Its like rubbing oily clear cream on your face for no reason. The colors are very sheer and since they are so sheer their is very little correcting. I used the yellow, the green, and the lightest brown. They really didn't help at all.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Madison, WI

I was on a concealer kick and bought this, worst purchase!! The consistency sucks and there is absolutely no coverage. Don't waste your money on this!!
lushana l.
lushana l.
Fullerton, CA

I bought hard candy makeup in bulk off eBay and this came with it i don't like it the colors are just off thats my experience
Shquita B.
Shquita B.

This is not made for women of color. I tried to make this work for months and over time it got worse
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA

I was hoping this would be THE ULTIMATE concealer kit thing, but I was deeply disappointed. None of these would even show up or do anything for that matter when I put them on. I really don't know how to even make this work without caking 10 layers of this stuff on and who wants that?
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Steamboat Spr, CO

This is the best low-priced concealer palette out there.

I use it under my eyes and it banishes circles instantly. You might have to blend a couple of the shades together to find your perfect match (the palettes come in Fair, Medium, and Dark- each with 3 skin tones). After applying "my match" under my eyes, I let it sit for a minute before creating a "v" of pink. The pink overlay is what I find to help the most on dark circles.

The yellow is great to use under foundation, on the sides of your nose. Women naturally develop redness in that area and the yellow works great to counteract that.

I don't use the green shade.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Amesbury, MA

I have deffinatly used better concealers. i have a problem getting this to blend in and look natural. kinda fun to play around with though
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Shawano, WI

I will never buy this again way too sheer and way too oily out of 10 i give it a 0
Laura P.
Laura P.
Albert Lea, MN

The priced and concept lured me in, but I was a little put off by the texture of the product. It didn't seem to blend very well, and I couldn't get the color combo that I needed. Disappointed.
Candace W.
Candace W.

Terrible concealer. It did not cover at all and it did not stay on after applying foundation over. Would not recommend to anyone!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now