Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Steamboat Spr, CO

This is the best low-priced concealer palette out there.

I use it under my eyes and it banishes circles instantly. You might have to blend a couple of the shades together to find your perfect match (the palettes come in Fair, Medium, and Dark- each with 3 skin tones). After applying "my match" under my eyes, I let it sit for a minute before creating a "v" of pink. The pink overlay is what I find to help the most on dark circles.

The yellow is great to use under foundation, on the sides of your nose. Women naturally develop redness in that area and the yellow works great to counteract that.

I don't use the green shade.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Amesbury, MA

I have deffinatly used better concealers. i have a problem getting this to blend in and look natural. kinda fun to play around with though
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Shawano, WI

I will never buy this again way too sheer and way too oily out of 10 i give it a 0
Laura P.
Laura P.
Albert Lea, MN

The priced and concept lured me in, but I was a little put off by the texture of the product. It didn't seem to blend very well, and I couldn't get the color combo that I needed. Disappointed.
Candace W.
Candace W.

Terrible concealer. It did not cover at all and it did not stay on after applying foundation over. Would not recommend to anyone!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Albany, GA

It's a product that you have to know how to use.... I use this when I'm on the go because i can create a nice shade of concealer and a contour...so for me this product is pretty awesome. It has buildable coverage and good color correction.
tatiany s.
tatiany s.
Danville, IL

I have 2 of the same product and its an ok item but just not my taste and it was a waste of money ... it dose not blend in well
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.

This is a full-coverage concealer, and that's about the only thing that I like about it.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
CHEHALIS, WA

Way to greasy. i have dry skin and this was sliding off my face just a few hours later. liked the abilities to blend colors together tho
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

This palette didn't work for me at all. The shades had low pigmentation and looked cakey when I applied it to my face. I also broke out.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now