Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This concealer palette comes with three color correcting colors and three concealer colors. I find the color correcting colors to be very thin and light. The green color correcter does not hide any redness on my face and the yellow color does not cover any blue underneath my eyes. For the concealers, I find that they have a different texture. The lightest has a thin consistency and feels like nothing when I rub it between my fingers. It also does not conceal any blemishes. The medium shade has an oily consistency and does not feel great on the skin. It doesn't cover well and has a cakey feeling. The darkest shade has a creamy and soft consistency. Although the concealer does cover any blemishes, it does not cover it all up. This concealer also settles into my fine lines which enhances my imperfections. Do not buy this!
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL

I wasn't a huge fan of this. It didn't really wow me! The brush it comes with is super cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for!
Nina F.
Nina F.

The product is a little thin but for my skin it applied well. The color choices fit almost ever skin color blemish. I would buy it again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL

I bought this awhile ago. i like the consistency its somewhat creamy and blends fairly easy. I don't really care for the concealer side because its not really my skin tone & it doesn't cover up good enough for me. The color corrector side on the other hand is okay for dark circles i like the green and yellow the best out of the whole palette.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Buena Park, CA

This is sad because Hard Candy has some great concealers. This is not one. The coverage is terrible and they do not last.
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA

Its like rubbing oily clear cream on your face for no reason. The colors are very sheer and since they are so sheer their is very little correcting. I used the yellow, the green, and the lightest brown. They really didn't help at all.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Madison, WI

I was on a concealer kick and bought this, worst purchase!! The consistency sucks and there is absolutely no coverage. Don't waste your money on this!!
lushana l.
lushana l.
Fullerton, CA

I bought hard candy makeup in bulk off eBay and this came with it i don't like it the colors are just off thats my experience
Shquita B.
Shquita B.

This is not made for women of color. I tried to make this work for months and over time it got worse
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA

I was hoping this would be THE ULTIMATE concealer kit thing, but I was deeply disappointed. None of these would even show up or do anything for that matter when I put them on. I really don't know how to even make this work without caking 10 layers of this stuff on and who wants that?
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now