BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Skylar M.
Asheville, NC
I've tried using this stuff and let me just tell you, it is awful. It just doesn't work! No coverage, hard to blend, broke me out, definitely not worth the 12 dollars i spent on it!
Pacey S.
Disapponting product. There are three different shades these come in I have the medium pallet. They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly. Doesn't blend well at all.
Arely S.
Dundee, FL
I got this concealer palette as a gift and i really like it, ive had it for a while now and its worked fine for me i really don't have acne problems or skin problems maybe thats why.
Jade S.
Rome, GA
I found this to be completely useless. Product was hard to blend and I could never really find a shade to match my skin. As far as actual concealing, it barely covered anything.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
I had this concealer and thougt it was decent for the price. I used the light pink for concealing dark under eye circles. The three skin tones did not have much variation.
HOLLY H.
I bought this a few years ago . I wasn't real impressed . poor quality coverage, it creases after a couple hours. didn't cover redness as i had hoped.
this product failed in my book.
Aisha A.
National City, CA
This concealer feels very thin and greasy. It gives almost no coverage and after you put it on, it feels and looks like nothing! The green is probably the shade that works the most, but it's not even that great.
J S.
It is a bit sheer. It does not have much coverage, but really creamy not cakey. The lighter color are best for under eye because of the fact that it is not cakey.
Elizabeth S.
I bought this hoping it would be as good as some of the other hard candy product i have tried and i was disappointed. i didn't like the feeling of the product
Iliana G.
Pearland, TX
I liked this product. The green covered my rosacea the yellow brightened under eyes and concealer worked well also, I would prefer in separate pots though because other colors went to waste.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?