Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Pearland, TX

I liked this product. The green covered my rosacea the yellow brightened under eyes and concealer worked well also, I would prefer in separate pots though because other colors went to waste.
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Cedar City, UT

I have tried a few different concealer over the years, but this one failed to stand up to other drugstore brands. It's very thin and hard to blend. It wears off within an hour or two.
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA

It was a waste to buy. It didn't cover well at all. No instructions were included saying how to use the left side(at the time, I had no idea what the different colors were used for).
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Kennewick, WA

Yes this concealer palette isn't great. My main problem is that the concealers are really think and don't cover well at all. Hard Candy does have a lot of other great products though.
Pacey S.
Pacey S.

Disapponting product. There are three different shades these come in I have the medium pallet. They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly. Doesn't blend well at all.
Arely S.
Arely S.
Avon Park, FL

I got this concealer palette as a gift and i really like it, ive had it for a while now and its worked fine for me i really don't have acne problems or skin problems maybe thats why.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville

Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Corona, CA

I purchased this awhile ago and thought itd be great especially for my dark circles. this product is not creamy. It is greeasy! this crease like no other. didn't even cover blemishes
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.

I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Kill Devil Hills, NC

I've tried using this stuff and let me just tell you, it is awful. It just doesn't work! No coverage, hard to blend, broke me out, definitely not worth the 12 dollars i spent on it!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now