The Most Popular Beauty Products on Influenster: 10MM Reviews
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
BY HARD CANDY
2.52 / 5 based on 188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
- "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
- "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
- "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
- "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
- "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
I can't think of many people this would work for. I don't actually need a whole lot of coverage and this product still isn't enough.
Ok, I love some of the hard candy line. but this tool was a complete fail for me. I have oily/combo skin and it just melts right off my skin.
This is a total loss of money. The coverage isn't very buildable. In fact, I would compare this to that greasy Halloween makeup, however this doesn't even cover as much as the Halloween face paint does. This isn't going to be useful for under eye areas or mature skin. It settles and creases excessively.
Hard candy makes some great concealers. I like that it also has green for redness. Lasts a long time and reasonably priced.
The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
I only use the green concealor to cancel ojt redness on my worst acne. Gets the job done temporaroly but the formula easily and quickly smudges off. Oh, and the brush is practically useless
The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Avoid this like the plague! No coverage at all, very oily. There are way better products just as cheap on the market
This stuff isn't the greatest. but you could always empty the pots and put lipstick in them!
I really was disappointed with this product. My palette the concealers were dry. They weren't good coverage very shear. And the brush is HORRIBLE quality!
Q & A
How pigmented are the shades?
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos