Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Mandan , ND

I thought that they were ok for the price. The brush was too small for my liking though
Amber K.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL

I use this for one thing. I have a separate palette i use for mixing, I made custom colors for blending in and otherwise for prosthetic's on Halloween. It works wonders! Throw a little translucent power over top and you are done.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Gaithersburg, MD

This product would get to oily when applying and then would be to dry to blend in. didn't work for me may work for others
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Winchester, VA

If you want a long-lasting cream concealer, don't get this one. The only usable item for me was the green shade, and it didn't stay on at all. The brush is stupid, and not large enough for proper application. The creme formula slides and does not stay put. It does not cover or conceal blemishes. It is only good for under eye circles, and I could only use one shade because of how pale I am. I suggest instead you get a different brand- I use Amazing Cosmetics concealer, Benefit Bo-ing, NYX Hi-Def concealer, and Too Faced absolutely flawess.

Really, don't waste money on this. Put it toward a better product. This needs reformulation and repackaging.
Reina S.
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA

This is nt high quality. they are dif consistency so you can build to match your needs. great for brightening the eye(where i normally use it) or the occasional hickey (after you kill your bf for giving it to you)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This concealer palette comes with three color correcting colors and three concealer colors. I find the color correcting colors to be very thin and light. The green color correcter does not hide any redness on my face and the yellow color does not cover any blue underneath my eyes. For the concealers, I find that they have a different texture. The lightest has a thin consistency and feels like nothing when I rub it between my fingers. It also does not conceal any blemishes. The medium shade has an oily consistency and does not feel great on the skin. It doesn't cover well and has a cakey feeling. The darkest shade has a creamy and soft consistency. Although the concealer does cover any blemishes, it does not cover it all up. This concealer also settles into my fine lines which enhances my imperfections. Do not buy this!
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL

I wasn't a huge fan of this. It didn't really wow me! The brush it comes with is super cheap. But I guess you get what you pay for!
Nina F.
Nina F.

The product is a little thin but for my skin it applied well. The color choices fit almost ever skin color blemish. I would buy it again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL

I bought this awhile ago. i like the consistency its somewhat creamy and blends fairly easy. I don't really care for the concealer side because its not really my skin tone & it doesn't cover up good enough for me. The color corrector side on the other hand is okay for dark circles i like the green and yellow the best out of the whole palette.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Buena Park, CA

This is sad because Hard Candy has some great concealers. This is not one. The coverage is terrible and they do not last.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now