BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Laura P.
Longview, WA
The priced and concept lured me in, but I was a little put off by the texture of the product. It didn't seem to blend very well, and I couldn't get the color combo that I needed. Disappointed.
Michaella M.
Boston, MA
I really wanted to like this product but I couldn't. The color correctors do not show up what so ever. Most of the concealers are so thin it feels like I'm putting nothing on. The darkest concealer I had in mine was really cakey and not flattering what so ever.
Brittney M.
Kingsport , TN
I like the concept of these concealers. The pink && yellow correcting colors simply don't work. The green was okay but, like the entire pallet, it was entirely too creamy && bad for creasing.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA
It was a waste to buy. It didn't cover well at all. No instructions were included saying how to use the left side(at the time, I had no idea what the different colors were used for).
Catherine F.
Cedar City, UT
I have tried a few different concealer over the years, but this one failed to stand up to other drugstore brands. It's very thin and hard to blend. It wears off within an hour or two.
Peggy L.
Kennewick, WA
Yes this concealer palette isn't great. My main problem is that the concealers are really think and don't cover well at all. Hard Candy does have a lot of other great products though.
Madhuri P.
I like all the colors! I use mostly the green for my redness! The other natural colors can be used and mixed to conceal different areas on the face
Saskiana C.
I did not like this concealer, it provided very little coverage. It was very creamy and they do provide you with different shades and it does come with a tiny brush attached to it.
Nicole L.
I tried this product about two years ago and it was terrible. The color pay off was terrible and the color always tended to show up a few shades lighter on your skin than the color it showed in the palette. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville
Luckily this was only an $8 mistake. The correcting colors are weak and don't cover much. The concealers and color correctors are thin and they crease, even after setting. Not good.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?