Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Didn't work well for me, colors are weird, on the skin. Didn't cover anything and creased giving me a very faked up look.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Beaufort, SC
I was really excited to try this product as I had seen several people use it on YouTube. The coverage was very sheer and not blendable on my skin.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
The colors are way too late. The texture of the shades were very oily and just felt gross when applying it. The only shade that actually does a little bit of something is the green shade. This is the worst product that I have ever purchased.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very disappointed! I was excited that a concealer palatte was available at the drugstore...but I was so disappointed! None of the concealers provided any coverage. I hope I can find my receipt because this is definitely going back!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brandon, FL
I bought the medium palette as a highlight and because of the color correctors. The two drawbacks to the product are the tiny application brush and the chalky consistency of the product. It really does settle into every nook and cranny of porous skin. Pros are the green, yellow, and pink color correctors provide great tones when you work the product in well enough. Also the price is great.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Mandan , ND
I thought that they were ok for the price. The brush was too small for my liking though
Amber K.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
I use this for one thing. I have a separate palette i use for mixing, I made custom colors for blending in and otherwise for prosthetic's on Halloween. It works wonders! Throw a little translucent power over top and you are done.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This product would get to oily when applying and then would be to dry to blend in. didn't work for me may work for others
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Winchester, VA
If you want a long-lasting cream concealer, don't get this one. The only usable item for me was the green shade, and it didn't stay on at all. The brush is stupid, and not large enough for proper application. The creme formula slides and does not stay put. It does not cover or conceal blemishes. It is only good for under eye circles, and I could only use one shade because of how pale I am. I suggest instead you get a different brand- I use Amazing Cosmetics concealer, Benefit Bo-ing, NYX Hi-Def concealer, and Too Faced absolutely flawess.

Really, don't waste money on this. Put it toward a better product. This needs reformulation and repackaging.
Reina S.
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
This is nt high quality. they are dif consistency so you can build to match your needs. great for brightening the eye(where i normally use it) or the occasional hickey (after you kill your bf for giving it to you)
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it