Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

It settles into my under eye area and creases. I really dislike it. For what I need it to cover, it just doesn't do the job.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

These concealers cover nicely but feel and look a bit oily on the skin. I would not buy again, as they are hard to blend and can easily look cakey. However I do like other products by hard candy, so I feel this concealer palette could be improved.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Senoia, GA

This concealer did nothing for my skin and it was way too thin and greasy. Some of the concealers dried up and others put off a weird grease. It smelled really weird as well. Threw it away because I never used it. They need to work harder on making this better because I know it has potential.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH

Didn't live up to the name. I bought this little dude because I thought it would be perfect to carry in my bag and use for touch-ups and for that purpose it is great! But as an everyday concealer I would not recommend it. If you have dry skin, I would DEFINITELY not recommend it. Please know which colors to use. If you have a pimple or blemish that has red tones, use green. The yellow and pink are great for covering dark circle under eyes, depending on the severity. The brush is useless, try using your fingers (if they're clean) or a damp sponge/sponge tipped brush.
Arely S.
Arely S.
Avon Park, FL

I got this concealer palette as a gift and i really like it, ive had it for a while now and its worked fine for me i really don't have acne problems or skin problems maybe thats why.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ

Didn't work well for me, colors are weird, on the skin. Didn't cover anything and creased giving me a very faked up look.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Beaufort, SC

I was really excited to try this product as I had seen several people use it on YouTube. The coverage was very sheer and not blendable on my skin.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

The colors are way too late. The texture of the shades were very oily and just felt gross when applying it. The only shade that actually does a little bit of something is the green shade. This is the worst product that I have ever purchased.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV

Very disappointed! I was excited that a concealer palatte was available at the drugstore...but I was so disappointed! None of the concealers provided any coverage. I hope I can find my receipt because this is definitely going back!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brandon, FL

I bought the medium palette as a highlight and because of the color correctors. The two drawbacks to the product are the tiny application brush and the chalky consistency of the product. It really does settle into every nook and cranny of porous skin. Pros are the green, yellow, and pink color correctors provide great tones when you work the product in well enough. Also the price is great.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now