BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mone...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Haylee F.
Haylee F.
London, OH
Wonderful idea and good colors but not a good product. I've bought two the first one was very thick and cakey and didn't want to go on smooth. The second was oily and make my makeup to wet.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Honestly, this reminded me of those makeup kits you would get for a child under the age of 12. The concealers were not creamy enough to blend and cover up even the slightest redness. In addition, I couldn't get any of the colors to match my skin tone, so the concealer just sat atop my skin looking glaringly obvious - the opposite of what a concealer should do.
I'm not giving it an F because I think the price is it's saving grace, especially if your skin happens to match one of the colors offered, or if you don't have a lot of red spots to conceal.
Milexia G.
Milexia G.
Robstown , TX
This is okay..it's cheap so you get what you pay for. There is better products that are cheap to like E.L.F that work better than this product
Catherine F.
Catherine F.
Cedar City, UT
I have tried a few different concealer over the years, but this one failed to stand up to other drugstore brands. It's very thin and hard to blend. It wears off within an hour or two.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Kenly, NC
I bought this product because I was excited about the assortment of colors that came in this concealer palate, but I do not like it :( I really feel like the concealer is very greasy and wipes away very easily which basically defeats the point of a concealer. I also think it was a little expensive for such poor quality.
Kacey R.
Kacey R.
I got this and was super excited to try it out! So many things to do with just one kit.

But, the green color for like redness correcting didn't work at all.

The dark circle concealer didn't cover mine up. And they aren't even that bad. The texture was extremely light which is nice, but only if it actually worked...
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Wabash , IN
This product is gressy and does not last
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Laredo, TX
Horrible, The End!!!!

Joking but it is really oily, not good for anything on the face. It creases under the eyes and not very good pigmentation.
April S.
April S.
Lakehurst, NJ
I really love the Hard Candy brand and products, but this concealer palette is seriously underwhelming. All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting. The other three concealers are, in my opinion, too far apart in color difference to be useful to one person for concealing. The formula is a little thin, making it easy to wipe off after applying. I like the packaging and the price, but unfortunately the total package leaves much to be desired.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Charleston, WV
I bought this because i was dying over the make up foever version. Obviously its probably not going to be as great of quality taking into consideration the price difference but I love hardcandy and have never had a bad experience with any of their products. But this product is terrible. No lasting power even being set with a powder. Coverage is minimal which obviously if I'm looking for a concealer I'm looking for coverage. These don't blend easily and take a lot of building to get it to work. over all just a waste of money.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it