Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Elena W.
Elena W.
Brooklyn, NY

If you're really fair skinned and have other products and powders to match it then this is perfect for you... as an olive toned latina its not the best match for me... other than that i makes decent concealer
Blake S.
Blake S.
Lincoln, NE

This concealer palette is awesome! I love the green concealer for when I have a blemish, its great because it has a variety of skin tone colors, because I get really dark in the summer but pale in the winter.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Garrison, ND

I didn't like this kit at all...it was far too oily and did not cover blemishes well. If you or anything else touch your skin, the concealer rubs off. I was better off just using a dab of my foundation.
Tina L.
Tina L.

The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Atlanta, TX

This "concealer"was just kind of worthless, it actually emphasized what I was trying to hide. It settled right into fine lines and highlighted any imperfections in my skin. It was just kind of sloppy
eva v.
eva v.
Homestead, FL

Im surprise how low the rate is for this produck i don't use the brush its not a good brush i admit but the product do the job for me i mix the color and it covers marks and imperfections really good
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA

I bought this thinking it would be a great alternative to use on myself but this is do sheer had absolutely no coverage. It is defiantly the worst couple of bucks I've ever spent regret buying it!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Albert Lea, MN

The priced and concept lured me in, but I was a little put off by the texture of the product. It didn't seem to blend very well, and I couldn't get the color combo that I needed. Disappointed.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Kingsport, TN

I like the concept of these concealers. The pink && yellow correcting colors simply don't work. The green was okay but, like the entire pallet, it was entirely too creamy && bad for creasing.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.

This product is okay. I like all the options it gives you of things to conceal, but It doesn't really do a good job at covering anything. I wish that it was a little bit better coverage wise.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now