Hard Candy Makeup Tool
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
By Hard Candy
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?

Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Johnson City, TN
11 months, 1 week ago
It depends on the product. I would say the glosses that I have tried are sticky and the eyeshadow don't last long. The nail polishes have cute colors and last pretty well. It all depends on what you prefer and your skin type. I personally love the hard candy products. The price matches how much it is worth.
Kari M.
Kari M.
1 year, 2 months ago
It's worth it! But everyone has a preference . I like the concealer and their eye shadows are amazing ! They stay on all day. Some of the pallet ones aren't as good as the individual duo containers . I recently bought lip color too!
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
The concealer palette isn't but they have some very good products. You would just have to keep looking at reviews and try some stuff out.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years, 1 month ago
Some of their products are hit or miss. I like the Moon Glow highlighter. This concealer didn't work for me.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.
3 years, 4 months ago
Hard Candy products are definitely worth it. Of course there will be some misses but there are a lot of hits. You can never go wrong with the Glam Concealer, blushes, or highlighters those are the best. It's just trial and error but the great part is there so affordable so even if something doesn't work out at least you didn't spend a ton of money on it.
Albina j.
Albina j.
3 years, 11 months ago
I also hear that too but if you want to try it then try it I honestly don't know what to say because hard candy is a really good brand so
Abby N.
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
4 years, 1 month ago
Depends on the product, i really like the mascaras but this makeup concealer palette really wasn't worth my money.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
4 years, 2 months ago
Some of the products are great. This one is not.
J P.
J P.
4 years, 6 months ago
It depends on the product. The blushes and the bronzers are good, but this concealer product is poor quality.
Chy
Chy
Port St Lucie, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
I like most of Hard Candy's products. The concealer palette is my go-to for correcting underneth my eyebrows but not so good for under eyes. Tends to crease.