Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Ashlen B.
Ashlen B.

This is a very simple palette. I am fair skinned so I can't use half the palette. the colors tend to be a bit greasy or sticky, and the pigment isn't the best. it covers blemishes but mildly so it doesn't look like you tried to cover it up with a huge amount of makeup. if you don't need this for blemishes and have uneven skin tone this might work for you. I don't think this would work very well for oily complexions.
Extremely disappointing product. I used the entire palette to color correct and conceal, and it sunk into my pores/lines/dots. The formula itself is thick and creamy, and once applied it seems great. But then I let it sit and put foundation over it and it was as if I never color corrected. Very weird product. As you can tell in the picture, my makeup looked horrendous only a few hours into the day.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA

This palette is budget friendly but the saying of "you get what you pay for" definitely comes into play. The little applicator is terrible unless you are concealing the dark circles of chipmunk eyes. The actual products will work but after building them up quite a bit. To make it even worse the formula is thick and greasy.
Kyndal B.
Kyndal B.
Central City, KY

I wasn't a big fan of this color correcting. It kinda just faded away when I blended it out. I'm usually a big fan of hard candy so I was kinda disappointed. I wish they would've had a orange shade to correct darkness. The only color I really got use of is the yellow and I used that over my under eye concealer to brighten
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK

I'm keeping this review short and simple: Don't waste your money because I bought this and it was terrible. It creases under my eyes, it's oily/greasy, and has horrible coverage. I tossed it the same week I bought it! If you're like me and want a cheap, drugstore color corrector, the NYX palette is great!!
Cristen D.
Cristen D.
Zephyrhills, FL

Not the best concealor I have used but good for the price and the multiple shades included to color correct and to conceal. It did help cover redness and dark circle under my eyes but not completely full coverage. Nice that the brush is attached, but wasn't really big enough.
Ashlynne m.
Ashlynne m.

I really like this product for the value. I bought mines for around $6. So very inexpensive, I bought the medium/tan palette but I couldn't blend the color to my skin well... :/ and I didn't see a darker palette... :/
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
South Haven

I got this palette a few years ago because it was cute and I liked the concept, but it really didn't do much of anything. It wasn't good, you could get a way better concealer from the same brand than this.
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.

I like all the colors! I use mostly the green for my redness! The other natural colors can be used and mixed to conceal different areas on the face
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

This are very creamy and very good to blend in with ur skin I use it all the time ease oaky if I have pimples and I want to hide them
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan , Ks

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now