Add a Photo

By HARD CANDY
Photos (5)
Beth C.
Beth C.

They have recently changed the design of this concealer palette, it is now a long rectangle (still same shades). It comes with a double edge application brush, which is suitable (not high quality, but won't fall apart). I used the fair/light colors for my neutral/fair skin tone. I feel like this is a very sheer concealer in general, it may not fully cover blemishes. I tied the green over red healing blemishes but it did not cover fully. I would they apply the concealer over the green, still it did not cover enough to 'hide' the blemish or redness. I did however like the under eye concealer colors. They provide a purple shade and a yellow shade. I found they did brighten under my eyes, but just barely. Because you then need to use the concealer atop that, which gives the light sheer coverage. I would not purchase this again since I wanted heavier coverage for redness and for under eye circles.
Ashlen B.
Ashlen B.

This is a very simple palette. I am fair skinned so I can't use half the palette. the colors tend to be a bit greasy or sticky, and the pigment isn't the best. it covers blemishes but mildly so it doesn't look like you tried to cover it up with a huge amount of makeup. if you don't need this for blemishes and have uneven skin tone this might work for you. I don't think this would work very well for oily complexions.
Extremely disappointing product. I used the entire palette to color correct and conceal, and it sunk into my pores/lines/dots. The formula itself is thick and creamy, and once applied it seems great. But then I let it sit and put foundation over it and it was as if I never color corrected. Very weird product. As you can tell in the picture, my makeup looked horrendous only a few hours into the day.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

The liked the texture of this product, it's not heavy or thick at all. However, it creased a bit or rubbed off during the day. And it didn't cover up any of my blemishes. I don't know if it's because my scars are super dark or because of my skin type or what. But if it covered up a bit more then this product would be perfect.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA

This palette is budget friendly but the saying of "you get what you pay for" definitely comes into play. The little applicator is terrible unless you are concealing the dark circles of chipmunk eyes. The actual products will work but after building them up quite a bit. To make it even worse the formula is thick and greasy.
Kyndal B.
Kyndal B.
Central City, KY

I wasn't a big fan of this color correcting. It kinda just faded away when I blended it out. I'm usually a big fan of hard candy so I was kinda disappointed. I wish they would've had a orange shade to correct darkness. The only color I really got use of is the yellow and I used that over my under eye concealer to brighten
Paige D.
Paige D.
Kincheloe, MI

I can honestly say I wasn't impressed with this product. Don't get me wrong I love Hard Candy, but the concealer palette I purchased had a very greasy consistency and didn't work well with my skin. I have very pale skin so I was unable to use the darker shades in the palette. That's not too much of a problem though.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Oakville, Ontario

I adore this brand but I was not impressed with this product. It creases very badly under the eyes and it is hard to apply my foundation and concealer on top; not because they are very pigmented but because the formula is so thick that other products have a hard time clinging on to it, they just rub over it
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK

I'm keeping this review short and simple: Don't waste your money because I bought this and it was terrible. It creases under my eyes, it's oily/greasy, and has horrible coverage. I tossed it the same week I bought it! If you're like me and want a cheap, drugstore color corrector, the NYX palette is great!!
Ashlynne m.
Ashlynne m.

I really like this product for the value. I bought mines for around $6. So very inexpensive, I bought the medium/tan palette but I couldn't blend the color to my skin well... :/ and I didn't see a darker palette... :/
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS

How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it
Payton H.
Payton H.

I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?

Join Now