BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles a...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? And does it really work? 5 Answers
  • Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your mo...16 Answers
Hard Candy Makeup Tool
  • "I enjoyed having the lilac and yellow shades to help me conceal my dark circles and discoloration, but having two extra shades of the concealer that are WAY darker than I ever needed made this purchase feel like a bit of a waste." in 11 reviews
  • "The idea of a concealer palette is great.However,the formula of this palette just doesn't cut it.It feels really greasy and to be honest it doesn't conceal my blemish or dark under eye circles at all." in 10 reviews
  • "All three of the color correcting shades appear to be the same shade on my fair skin tone and are not exactly great at color correcting." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't find the product to be very blendable and the color correctors are not good at canceling out the discoloration on my face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They don't blend well and tend to settle into the skin oddly." in 5 reviews
Extremely disappointing product. I used the entire palette to color correct and conceal, and it sunk into my pores/lines/dots. The formula itself is thick and creamy, and once applied it seems great. But then I let it sit and put foundation over it and it was as if I never color corrected. Very weird product. As you can tell in the picture, my makeup looked horrendous only a few hours into the day.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This palette is budget friendly but the saying of "you get what you pay for" definitely comes into play. The little applicator is terrible unless you are concealing the dark circles of chipmunk eyes. The actual products will work but after building them up quite a bit. To make it even worse the formula is thick and greasy.
Kyndal B.
Kyndal B.
Central City, KY
I wasn't a big fan of this color correcting. It kinda just faded away when I blended it out. I'm usually a big fan of hard candy so I was kinda disappointed. I wish they would've had a orange shade to correct darkness. The only color I really got use of is the yellow and I used that over my under eye concealer to brighten
Ashlynne m.
Ashlynne m.
I really like this product for the value. I bought mines for around $6. So very inexpensive, I bought the medium/tan palette but I couldn't blend the color to my skin well... :/ and I didn't see a darker palette... :/
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
This are very creamy and very good to blend in with ur skin I use it all the time ease oaky if I have pimples and I want to hide them
Viktoria M.
Viktoria M.
I really honestly and truly love this pallet and I prefer it over the concealer in the tubes especially having the color correctors.
Beth C.
Beth C.
They have recently changed the design of this concealer palette, it is now a long rectangle (still same shades). It comes with a double edge application brush, which is suitable (not high quality, but won't fall apart). I used the fair/light colors for my neutral/fair skin tone. I feel like this is a very sheer concealer in general, it may not fully cover blemishes. I tied the green over red healing blemishes but it did not cover fully. I would they apply the concealer over the green, still it did not cover enough to 'hide' the blemish or redness. I did however like the under eye concealer colors. They provide a purple shade and a yellow shade. I found they did brighten under my eyes, but just barely. Because you then need to use the concealer atop that, which gives the light sheer coverage. I would not purchase this again since I wanted heavier coverage for redness and for under eye circles.
Cristen D.
Cristen D.
Zephyrhills , FL
Not the best concealor I have used but good for the price and the multiple shades included to color correct and to conceal. It did help cover redness and dark circle under my eyes but not completely full coverage. Nice that the brush is attached, but wasn't really big enough.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Kincheloe, MI
I can honestly say I wasn't impressed with this product. Don't get me wrong I love Hard Candy, but the concealer palette I purchased had a very greasy consistency and didn't work well with my skin. I have very pale skin so I was unable to use the darker shades in the palette. That's not too much of a problem though.
Jodilynn F.
Jodilynn F.
Easy to travel with, fits great in a purse for a quick touch up. Not a full coverage, but nice underneath foundation. Found this product at Walgreens, super affordable. I wouldn’t recommend this for a super oily or acne skin.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Manhattan, KS
How pigmented are the shades?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is Hard Candy worth it? I've heard people say don't waste your money...is that true?
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Where can I find this? And does it really work?
Payton H.
Payton H.
I have been looking for a product that is good for dark circles any suggestions ? Did this work good?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Where can I find hard candy concealer? I've been to walgreens but I never seem to find it