HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder

by Hard Candy

Loose Banana Finishing Powder

Set your makeup with this multi-functional loose banana setting powder! The Sheer Envy Bake, Brighten, and Set Banana powder sets into your Glamoflauge Concealer to increase wear, protect against creasing, and brighten your under eye area.

What's the benefit of using a banana / yellow setting powder versus a translucent one?
[product:hard-candy-sheer-envy-bake-brighten-set-loose-finishing-powder] - what are your thoughts on this?? I used this to set my underwhelming and it felt.. like drying, didn’t cover ANYTHING, made me look “older” in a way, it was weird. What are your takes on this or is it just me?
Start your review of HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder!
Roselle B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hard Candy Bake Brighten + Set I really love this setting powder. It is light on the skin, does not cake and really sets my make up very well. It does not have a strong scent and most of all it is so affordable!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder uploaded by Amber F.
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder uploaded by Amber F.
I was lucky enough to find this at Dollar Tree and I’m glad I did. It makes my skin look so soft and evens out my skin tone. I like it as an all over powder and for under the eyes. I have dark circles that are hereditary and this made them not look so bad. I really like this powder! It doesn’t keep me matte for very long but it does keep me looking blurred and made my skin look healthy.
maria K.
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder uploaded by maria K.
I absolutely love this powder! i recently found it at dollar tree and fell in love with it's staying power. I have combination skin that typically starts off dry and ends up really oily towards the end of the day. When I apply foundation, it usually cracks around the nose area, once I add POWDER, but not with this powder! I will definitely be paying full price when I run out - totally worth it!!! Love it for simply setting everything into place and making me less oily yet still airbrushed looking.
Gabriel H.
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder uploaded by Gabriel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
i use it to set my concealer or primer specially on my eyes before i make my eyeshadows,.. it deserve 4 or 5 starts but i wanna give 3.5 because to be a banana effect i really do t see that stron baking kind or the kardashin style that i am looking for 🤣🤣🤣 is not thick doesnt remark wrinkles or nothing is just the color that i bbc onsider soft bit is super light and u can blend it rwally good
Venus H.
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder uploaded by Venus H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this because I saw reviews that said it was a good product. I like it but I found out early that I cannot let it bake for too long as it has crazy flash back. It does have silica in it which may be the reason. Overall, it works well!
Denise C.
Oklahoma City
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder uploaded by Denise C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it ! It’s the best brightening under eye powder ( in my opinion ). I usually also use it for my brows before I shape them just to keep it set in place which also means I don’t have to highlight my brow bone because it does it for me ❤️
Annie S.
Annville, PA
I am very disappointed in this powder because I really love this brand. But this particular powder was just not for me. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it because it made it even patchier on the skin. It has flashback and that's a big no for me. 2 out of 10 don't waste your time buying it.
Jeanette S.
Paterson, NJ
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder uploaded by Jeanette S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought the poreless loose powder. It works really good. Very fine is good for oily skin. It doesn’t look white. Very affordable I love it. It has a natural finish. Would definitely buy again. I’m in love with the hard candy line.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I live using this powder as a setting powder. It makes my face look Kelly nice and smooth. It makes my makeup last
Meemee B.
Franklin, MA
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder uploaded by Meemee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the color of this setting powder and the way it meshes with my skin. I’ve been getting into using vegan only products lately and Hard candy has been my go to brand for that. Only problem with this is that it is a bit hard to blend and it makes me look a little cakey but it’s definitely not too noticeable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noushin N.
Kanata
il y a 3 ans
HARD CANDY Loose Banana Finishing Powder - what are your thoughts on this?? I used this to set my underwhelming and it felt.. like drying, didn’t cover ANYTHING, made me look “older” in a way, it was weird. What are your takes on this or is it just me?
melanie R. il y a 3 ans
Honestly the first time i used it the same thing happened to me but i tried it again. I watched a couple videos of other people using this exact product first. On my second attempt it worked wonderfully. Tip: if using on concealer make sure its still wet/damp. Like blend one area quickly and powder it then move to the next. I also like the use of this to set the whole face but you want to have a small amount on the makeupbrush and dust your face lightly.