BY HARD CANDY

Look Pro! Smokey Eyes Eye Shadow Collection is your one stop for a complete smokey look.  It includes 9 professionally coordinated smoked eye shadows, our bestselling Eyes the Limit Long Wear Eye Shadow Primer, a mini Take Me Out Liner in Soy and a dual ended eye shadow applicator all housed in a reusable collectible tin.  This palette also includes an instructional card with 3 start to finish smokey looks. Appropriate for any occasion.

Hard Candy Look Pro! Tin Smokey Eyes Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
  • "For a cheap $8 eye shadow at Walmart this stuff is amazing! The colors are great! The eye shadow is very pigmented! The eye primer works really well with all types of eye shadow. It comes with a small set of "instructions" showing many different eye shadow combination and how to master the look. If your just starting out with makeup this product is an amazing one to start with before forking out $60 for the naked pallet (my favorite & the best)! I have several different ones and I love them all!" in 9 reviews
Chloe M.
I like this palette because the colors are pigmented well, but it rubs off easily within an hour. I also didn't like the color choices. Would recommend to little kids, but not adults. Hard Candy Look Pro! Tin Smokey Eyes Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
Erika M.
Greenfield
my favorite pallete I buy two of them everytime I go to the store cause I use it so much definitely worth 8.00 it's great it even gives you a guide on how to do it and some primer and eyeliner too
susana G.
rosamond ca
If I could give this no stars I would. The primer doesn’t really work good. My eye shadow looks better if I just use concealer as a primer. The eye shadows have no type of pigment pay off at all. The time was cute though. Wouldn’t recommend or buy again.
Ai S.
Daytona Beach
Eyeshadow more Smokey than Smokey’s barbecue on an early Sunday morning just after church like whaaa. I absolutely adore this palette and I totally recommend it to any beginners out there.
Noelle M.
Spokane
Way to go Hard Candy! I’ve tried a bunch of their stuff and this is one of my favorites! Any of the stuff in the tins in their section is good! This shadow is awesome even tho the primer is not.
Jennifer H.
I liked this palette a lot. The colors are great with pretty decent pigment. Love the tin it comes in. The primer is ok not one of my faves. The light colors are great especially as a highlight in the inner corner. There is some fall out though. The colors are builadable and do a good job at creating smokey looks. Over all I'm pleased with it and would get it again
Sarah G.
I like the colors, however, the pigment could be a lot better and there is a lot of fallout that happens with this. I also wish the shadows were creamier because they are flaky at times and I hate that. I won't be repurchasing this. I had to use a primer to get the best out of the colors but even then there not bright enough for me.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
this is my first item from Hard Candy and it might be the last. The colors aren't very pigmented even with the primer. It's affordable that's for sure. It was only $8 which you can't beat since most palettes are pretty pricey. I like that it came with eyeliner and the primer. That's pretty much it.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
I love this palette! The shadows are so soft so be sure to be lighthanded when using this, the formula is so nice and pigmented and blendable that the possibilities are endless when doing a look with this palette! I want to try out more of their palettes because the formula in this is so high quality and I really love this palette, the packaging is really pretty also! Highly recommend :)
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I love love love this tin. Provides the primer, applicator and eyeliner as well. Walmart's the only place that carries it to my knowledge. Well it's better than some I can say that. Provided a lil lookbook with three different smoky looks. I fell in love when I did my first look. You can't go wrong using Hard Candy.
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
Are the colors pretty pigmented?
vals ✨.
This palette looks good ,but how is it ?
Morayma C.
as is the pigmentation is necessary the use of more products to obtain a better finish?
Isabelle H.
Is this pallets good I was thinking off testing it on my yt account do u think I should?
Morayma C.
That tell me about the pigmentation of these colors of shadows?

back