BY HARD CANDY

Look pro. The Hard Candy Sassy Eyes Sultry Eye Shadow Palette is your one stop for a complete sultry look. It includes nine professionally coordinated eye shadows, Hard Candy's bestselling Eyes the Limit Long Wear Eye Shadow Primer, a mini Take Me Out... see more...

• This palette looks good ,but how is it ? 3 Answers
  • Are the colors pretty pigmented?6 Answers
  • as is the pigmentation is necessary the use of more products to o...1 Answers
susana G.
Lancaster, CA
If I could give this no stars I would. The primer doesn’t really work good. My eye shadow looks better if I just use concealer as a primer. The eye shadows have no type of pigment pay off at all. The time was cute though. Wouldn’t recommend or buy again.
Morgan H.
Super pigmented and blendable. My first eyeshadow primer. This was before I knew what setting spray was and I didn't know what wetting your brush was. The shimmers went on like a dream. Only problem I have is the clunky packaging.
Jennifer H.
I liked this palette a lot. The colors are great with pretty decent pigment. Love the tin it comes in. The primer is ok not one of my faves. The light colors are great especially as a highlight in the inner corner. There is some fall out though. The colors are builadable and do a good job at creating smokey looks. Over all I'm pleased with it and would get it again
Sarah G.
I like the colors, however, the pigment could be a lot better and there is a lot of fallout that happens with this. I also wish the shadows were creamier because they are flaky at times and I hate that. I won't be repurchasing this. I had to use a primer to get the best out of the colors but even then there not bright enough for me.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
this is my first item from Hard Candy and it might be the last. The colors aren't very pigmented even with the primer. It's affordable that's for sure. It was only $8 which you can't beat since most palettes are pretty pricey. I like that it came with eyeliner and the primer. That's pretty much it.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
I love this palette! The shadows are so soft so be sure to be lighthanded when using this, the formula is so nice and pigmented and blendable that the possibilities are endless when doing a look with this palette! I want to try out more of their palettes because the formula in this is so high quality and I really love this palette, the packaging is really pretty also! Highly recommend :)
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I love love love this tin. Provides the primer, applicator and eyeliner as well. Walmart's the only place that carries it to my knowledge. Well it's better than some I can say that. Provided a lil lookbook with three different smoky looks. I fell in love when I did my first look. You can't go wrong using Hard Candy.
Hailey H.
This product is ok. I don't recommend it though. The primer doesn't allow the eyeshadow to blend. The only good parts that I like are the eyeshadow colors and the eyeshadow tutorials.
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
My first impression before using the kit was that it was a deal because the price wasnt that expensive. Then when I try it the eyeshadows didnt stick in my eye. So I didnt recommend this product.
Lilianna P.
Austin , ['', '', '']
Love these shades of eyeshadow! The eye primer is the best! First time user and love it! It's the best! And the eyeliner draws smooth and looks amazing!! And comes with a little book for different styles! ❤
Nalia R.
Are the colors pretty pigmented?
vals ✨.
This palette looks good ,but how is it ?
Morayma C.
as is the pigmentation is necessary the use of more products to obtain a better finish?
Isabelle H.
Is this pallets good I was thinking off testing it on my yt account do u think I should?
Morayma C.
That tell me about the pigmentation of these colors of shadows?