BY HARD CANDY

Look pro. The Hard Candy Sassy Eyes Sultry Eye Shadow Palette is your one stop for a complete sultry look. It includes nine professionally coordinated eye shadows, Hard Candy's bestselling Eyes the Limit Long Wear Eye Shadow Primer, a mini Take Me Out... see more...

• This palette looks good ,but how is it ? 3 Answers
  • Are the colors pretty pigmented?6 Answers
  • as is the pigmentation is necessary the use of more products to o...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
For a cheap $8 eye shadow at Walmart this stuff is amazing! The colors are great! The eye shadow is very pigmented! The eye primer works really well with all types of eye shadow. It comes with a small set of "instructions" showing many different eye shadow combination and how to master the look. If your just starting out with makeup this product is an amazing one to start with before forking out $60 for the naked pallet (my favorite & the best)! I have several different ones and I love them all!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this palette after hearing a youtuber recommend it as a good palette for beginners. Well I love this! The colors blend well, super pigmented. Great deal for the value. The only downside is that the eyeliner pencil is garbage. Each time I tried it out I ended up with raccoon eyes and regrets. Also the primer feels really strange on the lid. But other than that it's a good palette.
Magali C.
Magali C.
Anaheim, CA
The packaging on this is super cute which I really loved it also comes with a helpful tutorial book and eyeliner which is great for the price point. However, when it comes to the colors, they were a bit sheen for me. Pigmentation was barely there and more shimmery colors and I personally prefer matte. Just okay for me.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
this is my first item from Hard Candy and it might be the last. The colors aren't very pigmented even with the primer. It's affordable that's for sure. It was only $8 which you can't beat since most palettes are pretty pricey. I like that it came with eyeliner and the primer. That's pretty much it.
Tanjil N.
Tanjil N.
Orange Park, FL
10/10 I love this palette so so much. I use it for my everyday look. You can go bold or go soft there's no limits with this. With the nine colors there is an endless amount of looks that you could do if you just get creative. I also love the primer it comes with!
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
In love this little makeup kit. I paid less than 10$ for it, and I think it is worth every penny. I really enjoy that it also gives you great ideas on how to wear the shades for different looks or uses. Shadows are beautiful!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I've actually used this and I love it. The pigments in the eyeshadow are nice and very sparkly. It's definitely affordable. I use it at least once a week. It's great for every day looks! I would recommend this for sure.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Hard Candy is my all time FAVORITE makeup brand. This pallet just really hits a home run for me. I use it everyday and it truly is a steal at its cheap pricing. I swear by this thing, it is my holy grail of eyeshadows.
Arlyn m.
Arlyn m.
I mainly enjoyed the brown and Purple colors of this eyeshadow palette the primer is decent although it does golo chalky and patchy and you do have to work very fast to blend it would I recommend not really
Isabelle O.
Isabelle O.
Strong pigment which is perfect for a nice smokey eye. Lasts all night without creasing or smearing! It has a nice variety of shades and for any eye color! I would definitely purchase this item again!
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
Are the colors pretty pigmented?
vals ✨.
vals ✨.
This palette looks good ,but how is it ?
Morayma C.
as is the pigmentation is necessary the use of more products to obtain a better finish?
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
Is this pallets good I was thinking off testing it on my yt account do u think I should?
Morayma C.
That tell me about the pigmentation of these colors of shadows?