Hard Candy Look Pro! Smokey Eyes

by Hard Candy

Look Pro! Smokey Eyes Eye Shadow Collection is your one stop for a complete smokey look. It includes 9 professionally coordinated smoked eye shadows, our bestselling Eyes the Limit Long Wear Eye Shadow Primer, a mini Take Me Out Liner in Soy and a dual end

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hard Candy Look Pro! Smokey Eyes!
Columbia , TN
Hard Candy Look Pro! Smokey Eyes uploaded by Lisa H.
Great Pigment, very little lost product during application.Hard Candy 5 Shades In The Shadows + Eyeshadow Primer Prefer the pigments of the Matte colors to the Glitter.... the Glitter does not pack the punch like you find with Too Faced or MAC
Perfect set for beginners as it has an eyeshadow primer as well as great eyeshadows. They are so soft and easy to blend with very nice range of eyeshadows as it comes with 9 so many different looks can be made .
Campbellsvlle, KY
I absolutely loved these products in the case I love how smooth the eyeshadow is and the eyeliner didn’t work very well and I would recommend this to other people
Indianapolis, IN
Not the best I’ve tried the pigment is not really there might be good for a beginner
Berwick, ME
I tried these and test my skills with the Smokey eye but the powder was very flaky, was a huge bummer
Beautiful colors and really pigmented. I would definitely recommend this in someone’s collection.
Leesburg
I have always had a hard time perfecting the Smokey eye but this product makes it easy. You don’t have to worry about matching colors or figuring out if a certain shade matched with another. It’s already laid out before you and I have to say that the pigment is to DIE for. I will continue to go back to the Smokey Eye palette.
Truro, NS
The colours aren’t super pigmented, and I find it fades sooner than other brands I’ve tried, but it’s quite cheap. It’s by no means high end, but if you’re looking for affordable eye shadow this isn’t a bad option.
Barrie
Decent quality for a cheap palette. The colours were pretty and I liked how it came with an eyeshadow primer and eyeliner. I ended up giving it to my niece as the colours weren't overly pigmented or easy to blend. I would recommend this palette to someone who is just starting out or is looking for muted pigment.
Oshawa
amazing they have really nice shades in this palette! fr recommend i used this when i fist started

Looking for your answer?