Hard Candy Look Pro! Illuminate & Strobing Face Duo Stick uploaded by Stephanie B.Hard Candy Look Pro! Illuminate & Strobing Face Duo Stick uploaded by Amy J.

BY HARD CANDY

A customizable duo that features two illuminating shades that enhance facial features. In a few simple strokes, instantly create a radiant dewy complexion.

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I’ve had this for some time and really have put it to work the last couple days. I prefer using a powder bronzer but it doesn’t last as long as I would like on the sides on my nose. This allowed me to draw thin line and it blends out well. The color is great. I top is with my bronzer powder and it now last all day!
Arianna S.
Toledo
I love this product personality because it has a nice smooth glow and it don't come off as easy as other highlights do
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
I have every this color I love the formula and the pigmentation it's so good and for such a cheap price is amazing
Amy J.
Brampton, ON
I actually love this! Best bang for your buck and stays on all day! Does not transfer onto your clothes or jacket. Creamy texture so happy with this beyond my expectations! I would recommend this to others max it’s defiantly in my girls stockings this year!
Haley M.
elk point , AB
It's okay I wouldn't recommend there are many other concealer for the same price that work better