Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer

by Hard Candy

Enhance the look of your skin with the Hard Candy Lite Bright Concealer. This unique formula contains luminescent additives that refract light and offer buildable coverage. Use this brightening concealer to hide under eye circles, blemishes or uneven skin tone for a flawless finish.

How does this compare to hard candys other concealer?
I heard some good things about this concealer, anyone have any tips? I'm currently using the maybelline fit me but I'm curious to see how well this one works.
How does this compare to Touch Eclat?
Start your review of Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this concealer is great for highlighting and covering dark circles. i loved it he way it applied and it is buildable, definitely worth the money, i definitely recommend this product to people who are just starting out with makeup because it is very affordable.” in reviews
I tried 3 different colors & none looked good on my skin tone. Very little coverage. Didn't light the way it smelled. Not my favorite.
Not a huge fan of this one. It streaks, is oily and leaves patches even when set with a good setting spray. I won't be buying it again.
It's to bright for my skin tone it feels creamy on the skin easy to blend and not a enough covered they Don't give you alot of it
this is great. I bought it online and was not disappointed. I would say its pretty full coverage and it did come in my shade
West York, PA
I love this concealer! I use it under the eyes and it's great for baking! I also use it for highlighting too! I recommend it!
Salem, VA
Not a big fan of this concealer it was to thick for my mature skin. It creased and settled into my fine lines under my eyes.
Lexington, TN
Makes my under eye area look amazing. Color really matched up well too. Has a nice cooling effect ( at least it did on me).
Oh my gosh! This product works great as an under eye highlight! Stays put for hours with no creasing. Great for oily skin!
Prairieville, LA
Love this concealer so much!! It hides dark bags and highlights the area!! It has a flawless finish and is very blendable!!
Lakemore , OH
I love this concealer! Its great for brightening the under eye area and can be used as an all over face high lightvas well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...