Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer

by Hard Candy

Enhance the look of your skin with the Hard Candy Lite Bright Concealer. This unique formula contains luminescent additives that refract light and offer buildable coverage. Use this brightening concealer to hide under eye circles, blemishes or uneven skin tone for a flawless finish.

How does this compare to hard candys other concealer?
I heard some good things about this concealer, anyone have any tips? I'm currently using the maybelline fit me but I'm curious to see how well this one works.
How does this compare to Touch Eclat?
Start your review of Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this concealer is great for highlighting and covering dark circles. i loved it he way it applied and it is buildable, definitely worth the money, i definitely recommend this product to people who are just starting out with makeup because it is very affordable.” in reviews
I didn't like the way this one looked on my face. Not that there's anything wrong with the product itself. It feels nice when applying and the coloring wasn't bad but it just didn't work for my skin.
Topeka, KS
I don't usually stray from name brand face products but i was completely out of my usual concealer and i have dark circles under my eyes so I don't like to go without it. Popped into a drug store to give a couple of drug store concealers a try and this was on of them... Its just okay, not great coverage and not very bendable. Was very drying as well which ended up making under my eyes look worse.
Bakersfield, CA
this concealer is good but not that great i feel like it dries kinda fast so you gotta blend it fast it is easy to apply i think this concealer would work best for the under eye and the packaging is super cute i think personally i would buy again just because it dries really fast
Mc Farland, KS
This concealer is fine. It's nothing amazing ito dries quickly so instead of all the concealer and then blending I do one area at a time. Having to do that is annoying but I work with what I have.
Bryantville , MA
Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer uploaded by Janine T.
This Hard Candy Lite Bright Concealer is fantastic. Works awesome with my light skin ton, give me good coverage & blends very well. I also really like the fact that it has an applicator brush so it's easily applied to face. Decent price & very happy.
I got this concealer but it's way too pink and the packaging looks good but it is a horribly tube. You twist the bottom for such a long time and nothing comes out. Once it finally starts to come out, you regret twisting the bottom that much.
Caney, KS
Holy pigment. Cute idea of applicator but I prefer to put it on my beauty blender. Lasts long, but will crease badly if you don't set it. Wish they had a contour pen as well.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is really thick, the brand itself don't really have a wide variety of color so I usually mixed it with another con clear when I wanted snore dramatic highlighting
Dillsburg, PA
This is a good product! It does cover up but you have to keep applying it they put the day but it’s a good one to have if your on the go and in an hurry! Very easy to find in the store Walmart! Nice packaging so it’s easy to see!
Hickory, MS
I like this concealer but it doesn't hold very well. Usually after 3 hours I have to reapply. It does cover up, just doesn't last like I thought it would. But I still will use it until I find something that holds longer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...