Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer

by Hard Candy

Enhance the look of your skin with the Hard Candy Lite Bright Concealer. This unique formula contains luminescent additives that refract light and offer buildable coverage. Use this brightening concealer to hide under eye circles, blemishes or uneven skin tone for a flawless finish.

How does this compare to hard candys other concealer?
I heard some good things about this concealer, anyone have any tips? I'm currently using the maybelline fit me but I'm curious to see how well this one works.
How does this compare to Touch Eclat?
Start your review of Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this concealer is great for highlighting and covering dark circles. i loved it he way it applied and it is buildable, definitely worth the money, i definitely recommend this product to people who are just starting out with makeup because it is very affordable.” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Great covrage nice product good consistency its really nice just you would need to apply it w. Foundation already
Corp Christi, TX
I love this concealer for under my eyes. It definitely brightens them up. Its just the right amount of thickness
Galax, VA
I really love this, it's an amazing concealer. It has awesome staying power and is a perfect match to my skin.
Sherman, TX
This is amazing stuff! Worked great and felt light under my foundation. Easy to use! Would use again for sure!
Lacey, WA
Oh man does it have creasing and drys out really fast, can't use it near the eye area cause it wipes right off
I heard this concealer is great especially fir my skin type which is oily and dry at times really worth buying
I hated this!, didn't conceal anything and I wouldn't spend you hard earned money on such a terrible product! 😡
Fountain , CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Good price and good concealer! Hard candy is my favorite but has become harder to find. I love this product!
I was pleased with the results of the coverage, however the makeup is not very upholding in a humid situation
Ada, OK
I love this concealer because it's so light! It goes on easy, blends easy, and brightens up my dark circles!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...