BY HARD CANDY

Tamara C.
I didn't like the way this one looked on my face. Not that there's anything wrong with the product itself. It feels nice when applying and the coloring wasn't bad but it just didn't work for my skin.
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
I don't usually stray from name brand face products but i was completely out of my usual concealer and i have dark circles under my eyes so I don't like to go without it. Popped into a drug store to give a couple of drug store concealers a try and this was on of them... Its just okay, not great coverage and not very bendable. Was very drying as well which ended up making under my eyes look worse.
Courtney C.
This concealer is pretty decent. It helps cover up those dark circles that show up after a night up with the new born. The only problem is it really settled into the pores after awhile.plus any fall out from eyeshadow really settled into it. But it's long lasting and definitely affordable
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
this concealer is good but not that great i feel like it dries kinda fast so you gotta blend it fast it is easy to apply i think this concealer would work best for the under eye and the packaging is super cute i think personally i would buy again just because it dries really fast
Amarya H.
Mc Farland, KS
This concealer is fine. It's nothing amazing ito dries quickly so instead of all the concealer and then blending I do one area at a time. Having to do that is annoying but I work with what I have.
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Is great this corrector covered me the imperfections very well, I hard a good time was not greasy something I like in correctors, very easy to aplly, The package excellent because it is comfortable to carry if you travel because it does not occupy much space.
Jacky G.
I got this concealer but it's way too pink and the packaging looks good but it is a horribly tube. You twist the bottom for such a long time and nothing comes out. Once it finally starts to come out, you regret twisting the bottom that much.
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Holy pigment. Cute idea of applicator but I prefer to put it on my beauty blender. Lasts long, but will crease badly if you don't set it. Wish they had a contour pen as well.
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is really thick, the brand itself don't really have a wide variety of color so I usually mixed it with another con clear when I wanted snore dramatic highlighting
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
I like this concealer but it doesn't hold very well. Usually after 3 hours I have to reapply. It does cover up, just doesn't last like I thought it would. But I still will use it until I find something that holds longer.