BY HARD CANDY

Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
With Hard Candy it is hit or miss with their products. I love their baked blushes and their lip glosses. This concealer was not for me. I think it would do better on younger skin. My skin is starting to show the effects of aging and I have darkish circles. With the new craze of highlighting your under eyes this product is good for but not for covering up the circles. With me I have learned to use concealers closer to my skin tone because I do not want to highlight that area lol
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
I don't usually stray from name brand face products but i was completely out of my usual concealer and i have dark circles under my eyes so I don't like to go without it. Popped into a drug store to give a couple of drug store concealers a try and this was on of them... Its just okay, not great coverage and not very bendable. Was very drying as well which ended up making under my eyes look worse.
Valeria S.
These is a good concealer the only down part is that when I buy it it wasn't really the color that I was expecting but I always love the packaging because is different and I will totally buy this again but checking the color that I'm buying.
Courtney C.
This concealer is pretty decent. It helps cover up those dark circles that show up after a night up with the new born. The only problem is it really settled into the pores after awhile.plus any fall out from eyeshadow really settled into it. But it's long lasting and definitely affordable
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this concealer is good but not that great i feel like it dries kinda fast so you gotta blend it fast it is easy to apply i think this concealer would work best for the under eye and the packaging is super cute i think personally i would buy again just because it dries really fast
Amarya H.
Mc Farland, KS
This concealer is fine. It's nothing amazing ito dries quickly so instead of all the concealer and then blending I do one area at a time. Having to do that is annoying but I work with what I have.
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is great this corrector covered me the imperfections very well, I hard a good time was not greasy something I like in correctors, very easy to aplly, The package excellent because it is comfortable to carry if you travel because it does not occupy much space.
Jacky G.
I got this concealer but it's way too pink and the packaging looks good but it is a horribly tube. You twist the bottom for such a long time and nothing comes out. Once it finally starts to come out, you regret twisting the bottom that much.
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Holy pigment. Cute idea of applicator but I prefer to put it on my beauty blender. Lasts long, but will crease badly if you don't set it. Wish they had a contour pen as well.
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is really thick, the brand itself don't really have a wide variety of color so I usually mixed it with another con clear when I wanted snore dramatic highlighting