BY HARD CANDY

Rayne N.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
I actually like this concealer, it's not the best concealer ever but for $6, I think yes. I wear a lot of cheap drugstore brands because that's what I can afford. I use this stuff under my eyes and I use it to conceal eye shadow I messed up and lipstick. This is one of the brands I recommend if you are on a extreme budget like I am.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This product doesn't really help get rid of my under eye bags, it's very sheer and makes a cake mess underneath my eyes. This product is just not for me. One way Ive gotten use out of it was to use it to help sculpt my eye brows and then setting it with a mac banana powder.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Farmingdale, NY
Not the best in the universe, but certainly not the worst either. I have very light skin, so this is not exactly the best concealer for me. It's still an affordable concealer. I got mine at my local Walmart. I wouldn't buy again because it wasn't the best for me.
Teryn M.
Teryn M.
Arizona City, AZ
This concealer works well but only if you manage to blend it, it's a very thick concealer. The applicator on it does not work the best, a lot of the time you end up with a lot more than needed. The colors definitely favor those of fairer skin tones.
April B.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
I liked this product as I just bought this one and tried it I was glad that it last throughout the day which is important the packaging allows you to see what you are getting I got this right on Amazon and will diffentlly get this one again.
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
I got this concealer but it's way too pink and the packaging looks good but it is a horribly tube. You twist the bottom for such a long time and nothing comes out. Once it finally starts to come out, you regret twisting the bottom that much.
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
Great product I love it I think I might of did w review on this no too sure but this product works great on my skin covers my under eyes and blemish so I give this product a thumbs up and I recommend this for new comers to the makeup world
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
This was just ok. I bought it on a whim to try it out but was not impressed. coverage just wasn't enough for me. if you don't have very dark under eye circles you might like this but for me I need more coverage every day.
Taylorlee O.
Taylorlee O.
Modesto
My favorite concealer. Blends well but doesn't leave a pimple uncovered. Try not to use the brush as it spreads bacteria. Instead stick it directly onto another brush or your hand. I usually blot with a beauty blender
Amber D.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
It's not the best but it will work . It will ONLY WORK IF YOU GET THE RIGHT COLOR. If it's too light it won't look good and if it's too dark it won't look good it has to pair together with your foundation color