BY HARD CANDY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jay đź’–.
I believe I had a reddish shade of this,but the color doesn't really matter much. This product was incredibly drying,to the point where it was painful and would sometimes make my lips so dry that they would bleed. The stain itself was vibrant,but went on a bit patchy. I literally give this a 0,and I can't recommend it. Not even to someone I dislike.
Kaia R.
I love this lipstain so much. If I don't want to put on a full on lipstick I always grab this. It's natural but still gives my lips a nice wash of color. Also the lipstain taste like apple and the lipgloss tastes like peppermint so that's always a plus.
Mya J.
Springlake
I like the formula of this lipstick and i love the product it is gorgeous and I really like using this stuff this product is how it should be colors are correct .
Aliyah C.
Anna, IL
I was not too found of this product. It seemed to be flaky and dried my lips out a lot faster. They have good colors though and are affordable
Precious J.
Fresno
Absolutely adore this color it really popped looking for a complementary lip liner if anyone has suggestions let me know

back