BY HARD CANDY

Get the biggest, baddest lashes with Hard Candy Lashaholic Volumizing Mascara--a clump-free, water-resistant formula that will add maximum volume and drama. The amplifying brush creates clump-free volume from root to tip of each and every lash.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My fave mascara this is great gives volume and its good to use i recommend it to every one" in 3 reviews
Megan T.
Cuba
The wand in this mascara is soooooo nice. I have all these little baby lashes, and I can easily grab them with this one. The formula isn't the greatest, but it isn't drying or flaky, and it'll stay out fairly well if you do get into a minor teary-eyed situation. Great choice for the price.
Abigail G.
Just don't. Don't buy this mascara. It is the worst mascara I have tried in a very long time. It's clumpy,so much product comes out ,and over flows from the bottle. I get it all over my hands or anywhere. I have had people come up to me and offer to clean my eyelids since it gets everywhere. And it never dries down so expect to clean your underwear every minute. I'm not kidding. The packaging is cute but that is it. Just save your money and invest on a good mascara. Also in ready everyone's review. And I can't. This mascara is the worse. My eyelashes where clumpy for days. What a giant waste of my money and Time.
chrys j.
This macsara really surprised me! It came in my Christmas gift set and I love it! It is a wet formula but coats my lashes very well. The brush it pretty basic but it applies very well. It last for quite a while even though it's not waterproof! It thickens and lengthens my lashes, too!
Bundles W.
I've never used any hard candy products until now and wow. Very long lasting and totally does what it says on the packaging. I love how the actual product looks also. It's girly, edgy, and kinda high end.
Heidi H.
La Puente, CA
Product is okay consistency of the actual mascara is not thick enough wouldn't buy it again didn't lengthen or thicken my lashes even a little bit still needs to use another mascara on top
Destiny M.
I have tried this it is suppose to volumize and lengthen your lashes and also suppose to be clump free. My lashes did look longer and more curled but after the second coat you have to be careful or else it can get a little gunky so make sure you smooth it out from the root of the eyelash and up or depending on how you like to apply mascara smooth it out from the tip of the lashes. I also do not recommend you pumping the mascara wand it will just mess up the brush instead just twist it in there.
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the first mascara I purchased and I love it!!! Whenever I use it this products really make my eyelashes extended, dark, and really make my lashes pop and look fuller. I would recommend this and would buy it again. Very affordable and I found mine at Walmart.
Anna W.
Olympia, WA
Literally the best. This is going to be the one I only ever use! It doesn't clump whatsoever and it makes my lashes look great. Definitely worth it
Jordan W.
Cleveland
Love this mascara.....got it for Christmas and just started using it. A little clumpy but very good quality for the price.
Maricela N.
Very pleased with this. Defined my lashes beautifully but did not add the volume I expected. Still a very good product.