Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Brenda B.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Alexis M.
Lockport , NY
I have use this before. I loved it. You can't get it at any drug store. It works good.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
The best drug store priced glitter mascara out there. Easy to apply and doesn't clump
Levi N.
Magalang, Pampanga
It doesn't really live up to what it's supposed to do. It doesn't leave much glitter, I would want this to be more glittery. I expected a lot and didn't really get want I wanted. It also made my eyelashes feel stiff. It's an okay product.
Challis D.
I have the lash tinsel is the silver colour, I think it's called disco ball?? I like using it for going-out looks, once it dries on your lashes it looks really pretty when it catches the light. It can clump in spots sometimes, but I usually just wipe it off and it's good to go,
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Persi M.
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?