Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio
I love this! Makes my lashes look so sparkly and beautiful! I just tried it then took it off, but i really can't wait to use it for these holiday occasions. It's perfect for it
Adrienne D.
Adrienne D.
New Jersey
Have it and can not wait to use it.. I LOVE GLITTER Everything. Does not matter what age u are you can always use some!'
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is really cute however the product itself didn't work out for me. I could barely see the glitter when I applied it to my lashes. It also never fully dried.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ
Had to apply a lot of coats just for it to show up on my lashes. and it felt very heavy. I guess after so many coats it would. not a fan
Amber B.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the holo purple one of these and i love it . i use it on the tips of my eyelashes and it really makes em pop
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I have this in silver and it is terrible. The wand is full plastic no brush what'l so ever. The product is sticky and I can feel it on my lashes. It doesn't transfer or show up on lashes well.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
This is flakey and has lots of fall out, not a lot of glitter coverage, does not finish well over other mascaras, there is nothing good about this product.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Wayne, OH
This product is ok but not the best. It clumps your lashes and dries to fast. It leaves a bit of glitter but not as much as expected. Its ok for the price but i would not wear it.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
I love the concept of this product. However, it makes your eyelashes feel dry and brittle, almost to the point of breaking.
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love this product, in all the shades. I get the most compliments on "UFO". Very good quality product.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Centertown, KY
Im looking for a glitter mascara but im wondering what this brand is like...does it flake? does it clump? and how much glitter shows up?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Lupita V.
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?