Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Brenda B.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Love this I've used this several times amazing love how it make you eyelashes all sparkly gold beautiful
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
Many glitter products take forever to layer to produce an impact, but this mascara manages to make it in only a few swipes. You can put one layer for a little detail on a normal day or put down 3 or so coats for a dramatic nightime look. Greatest bargain. You can even layer on top of other mascaras
i have teal
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Great for the holidays and anytime you wanna rock some glitter gold. I'm a glitter FIEND and this is a go to. Long lasting especially good for the type of product it is. Not as great as the Sephora version though!
Jessica P.
San Antonio
I love this! Makes my lashes look so sparkly and beautiful! I just tried it then took it off, but i really can't wait to use it for these holiday occasions. It's perfect for it
Melany S.
Robstown, TX
Not that great as I wanted it too be. I love glitter but if you don't let it dry properly it becomes a mess :(
Adrienne D.
New Jersey
Have it and can not wait to use it.. I LOVE GLITTER Everything. Does not matter what age u are you can always use some!'
Emma L.
this is okay.. it isn't very dramatic and it kind of makes the lashes stuff. but if that's the look your going for id say go ahead and try it
Taya T.
This mascara is all right. It leaves little find glitters on your lashes and not a really dramatic look. Even comparing this mascara with a darker colored one it still comes out very chalky. When you go to take this mascara off leaves find the litters on your face that time just sit there and don't come off. Personally I wouldn't recommend this mascara to you. Do you only thing that really really bugs me is that it doesn't even layer up good and the glitters are so fine they don't seem to really stick onto your lashes.
megan k.
I do like this. it is only really noticeable up close and it doesn't turn your eyelashes completely blue. I use to wear it all the time and get all kinds of comments. Everyone seemed to want to try this. It is perfect for prom or anything like that.
Michelle F.
I don't know why people are saying such negative things about this product. First of all, it's $6!! What did you expect it to be like, perfection? Also, you're all insane. I think this product could easily be more than $6. The REASON the mascara wand is so skinny is because it's intended to go on your BOTTOM lashes. You should probably do some research on a product before you buy it. YouTube has many awesome beauty bloggers that have review videos posted. Finally, I think this mascara is damn awesome for what it's intended to be used for... you apply your NORMAL mascara under it & then apply a top coat of this glitter. I LOVE IT & I plan on going back to get the black one soon.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Jessica B.
Vinemont, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Persi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?