Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Brenda B.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
This is so watery in the tube that when I went to use it I was afraid it was going to get everywhere. Mascara shouldn't be a liquid.
Mackenzie h.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The glitter comes out but it makes my lashes so stiff and it is very hard to get off, i feel like it is going to rip out my lashes
Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
I love the concept of this product. However, it makes your eyelashes feel dry and brittle, almost to the point of breaking.
Adrienne D.
New Jersey
Have it and can not wait to use it.. I LOVE GLITTER Everything. Does not matter what age u are you can always use some!'
Amber B.
Union City, OH
I have the holo purple one of these and i love it . i use it on the tips of my eyelashes and it really makes em pop
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love this product, in all the shades. I get the most compliments on "UFO". Very good quality product.
Melany S.
Robstown, TX
Not that great as I wanted it too be. I love glitter but if you don't let it dry properly it becomes a mess :(
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Love this I've used this several times amazing love how it make you eyelashes all sparkly gold beautiful
Mackenzie S.
Really pretty color!!!!makes my eyes really pop !!!!great for the holidays!!! gourgeous color!!!!!!
Rachel O.
Plano, TX
It a good marcara it make my eyes look way even bigger 😍😍😍😘😘😘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 yall should yry it
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Persi M.
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?