Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Brenda B.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Taylor M.
Bethalto, IL
I love this stuff! it's so pretty on and so cheap! I use it for every special occasion! I don't use it for a base mascara. I just use my regular mascara and then use the hard candy glitter mascara as a top coat. definitely worth the money!
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
This stuff SUCKS! There is no product transfer whatsoever from applicator to lashes. It just leaves your lashes wet and blah. So irritated that I wasted money on this product.
Melissa L.
I have this in silver and it is terrible. The wand is full plastic no brush what'l so ever. The product is sticky and I can feel it on my lashes. It doesn't transfer or show up on lashes well.
Lily P.
Wayne, OH
This product is ok but not the best. It clumps your lashes and dries to fast. It leaves a bit of glitter but not as much as expected. Its ok for the price but i would not wear it.
Clair-Eve L.
Goes on great but I'm not too fond of glitter on a daily basis. So it use it for special occasions or when I'm just messing around with my makeup trying new things. The price was alright for how much I like the product. I'd probably buy it once and leave it at that.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
You have to be very careful using this product. It can sometimes smudge if you don't let it dry right away. Overall I love sparkles but I wouldn't buy it again.
Kaitlyn C.
This is flakey and has lots of fall out, not a lot of glitter coverage, does not finish well over other mascaras, there is nothing good about this product.
Stephanie R.
Colchester, VT
I have this in limelight 235.i love this color and my lashes are blond and the color show up and looking cool but it's really hard to get it off.
Emma L.
this is okay.. it isn't very dramatic and it kind of makes the lashes stuff. but if that's the look your going for id say go ahead and try it
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ
Had to apply a lot of coats just for it to show up on my lashes. and it felt very heavy. I guess after so many coats it would. not a fan
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Persi M.
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?