Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Brenda B.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

jaime c.
Bristol, PA
This stuff SUCKS! There is no product transfer whatsoever from applicator to lashes. It just leaves your lashes wet and blah. So irritated that I wasted money on this product.
Melissa L.
I have this in silver and it is terrible. The wand is full plastic no brush what'l so ever. The product is sticky and I can feel it on my lashes. It doesn't transfer or show up on lashes well.
Lily P.
Wayne, OH
This product is ok but not the best. It clumps your lashes and dries to fast. It leaves a bit of glitter but not as much as expected. Its ok for the price but i would not wear it.
Rachel M.
Tonopah, AZ
Had to apply a lot of coats just for it to show up on my lashes. and it felt very heavy. I guess after so many coats it would. not a fan
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
This is so watery in the tube that when I went to use it I was afraid it was going to get everywhere. Mascara shouldn't be a liquid.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the holo purple one of these and i love it . i use it on the tips of my eyelashes and it really makes em pop
Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
I love the concept of this product. However, it makes your eyelashes feel dry and brittle, almost to the point of breaking.
Danielle A.
This stuff just flakes bad and got in my eyes. Pretty color though. Then again didn't didn't expect much since I did get it at wal-mart
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love this product, in all the shades. I get the most compliments on "UFO". Very good quality product.
Mackenzie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pretty color!!!!makes my eyes really pop !!!!great for the holidays!!! gourgeous color!!!!!!
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Jessica B.
Vinemont, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Persi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?