Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lockport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this before. I loved it. You can't get it at any drug store. It works good.
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I lover the thought of glitter mascara, I am a total glitter fanatic so when me and my sister got this product in the disco ball color we were excited. I originally did not have an issue with this product but when I was wiping my makeup off a clump of my eye lashes just came off, I've never had that issue before with the wide variety of products I have used and I've had the same brand of wipes for a long time. I don't like giving had reviews but not only I noticed a significant increase in falling eyelashes but my sister has as well.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Bethalto, IL
I love this stuff! it's so pretty on and so cheap! I use it for every special occasion! I don't use it for a base mascara. I just use my regular mascara and then use the hard candy glitter mascara as a top coat. definitely worth the money!
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the purple glitter mascara from Hard Candy. I love it but you can't really see the purple or the glitter on my eye lashes. I wish it really turned them a true purple and glittery. Its like all the other brands where you think your lashes will turn that color but does not.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this I've used this several times amazing love how it make you eyelashes all sparkly gold beautiful
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Colchester, VT
I have this in limelight 235.i love this color and my lashes are blond and the color show up and looking cool but it's really hard to get it off.
Emma L.
Emma L.
this is okay.. it isn't very dramatic and it kind of makes the lashes stuff. but if that's the look your going for id say go ahead and try it
Taya T.
Taya T.
This mascara is all right. It leaves little find glitters on your lashes and not a really dramatic look. Even comparing this mascara with a darker colored one it still comes out very chalky. When you go to take this mascara off leaves find the litters on your face that time just sit there and don't come off. Personally I wouldn't recommend this mascara to you. Do you only thing that really really bugs me is that it doesn't even layer up good and the glitters are so fine they don't seem to really stick onto your lashes.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Plano, TX
It a good marcara it make my eyes look way even bigger 😍😍😍😘😘😘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 yall should yry it
megan k.
megan k.
I do like this. it is only really noticeable up close and it doesn't turn your eyelashes completely blue. I use to wear it all the time and get all kinds of comments. Everyone seemed to want to try this. It is perfect for prom or anything like that.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Centertown, KY
Im looking for a glitter mascara but im wondering what this brand is like...does it flake? does it clump? and how much glitter shows up?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Lupita V.
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?