Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Brenda B.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Hailey H.
I bought it and have never once put it on my eyelashes. But it is SO pigmented and stays on my lids well for cut crease, I've also used a small thin brush, dipped it in, and used it to line around my eyeliner for an artsy flare
Taya T.
This mascara is all right. It leaves little find glitters on your lashes and not a really dramatic look. Even comparing this mascara with a darker colored one it still comes out very chalky. When you go to take this mascara off leaves find the litters on your face that time just sit there and don't come off. Personally I wouldn't recommend this mascara to you. Do you only thing that really really bugs me is that it doesn't even layer up good and the glitters are so fine they don't seem to really stick onto your lashes.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Great for the holidays and anytime you wanna rock some glitter gold. I'm a glitter FIEND and this is a go to. Long lasting especially good for the type of product it is. Not as great as the Sephora version though!
Jessica P.
San Antonio
I love this! Makes my lashes look so sparkly and beautiful! I just tried it then took it off, but i really can't wait to use it for these holiday occasions. It's perfect for it
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I lover the thought of glitter mascara, I am a total glitter fanatic so when me and my sister got this product in the disco ball color we were excited. I originally did not have an issue with this product but when I was wiping my makeup off a clump of my eye lashes just came off, I've never had that issue before with the wide variety of products I have used and I've had the same brand of wipes for a long time. I don't like giving had reviews but not only I noticed a significant increase in falling eyelashes but my sister has as well.
Taylor M.
Bethalto, IL
I love this stuff! it's so pretty on and so cheap! I use it for every special occasion! I don't use it for a base mascara. I just use my regular mascara and then use the hard candy glitter mascara as a top coat. definitely worth the money!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have the purple glitter mascara from Hard Candy. I love it but you can't really see the purple or the glitter on my eye lashes. I wish it really turned them a true purple and glittery. Its like all the other brands where you think your lashes will turn that color but does not.
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
I have this mascara in spellbound 090, i love it, easy to apply and remove ( with make up removing wipes ) , it's a good glitter mascara for only $6 ,I found this one and the other colors at Walmart .
Savannah C.
This mascara tinsel is really very pretty and eye-catching. The only problem I have with it is that it's very wet when first put on, but when it dries, oh boy, do you notice it. This product is pretty good.
Jennifer B.
The packaging is really cute however the product itself didn't work out for me. I could barely see the glitter when I applied it to my lashes. It also never fully dried.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Jessica B.
Vinemont, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Persi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?