Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Brenda B.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have the purple glitter mascara from Hard Candy. I love it but you can't really see the purple or the glitter on my eye lashes. I wish it really turned them a true purple and glittery. Its like all the other brands where you think your lashes will turn that color but does not.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I really like this mascara and you can go for the full glitter effect or you can put on a black or brown mascara for a more toned down look. I think it's a great buy and I love that it isn't crazy expensive for something I only use on special occasions
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
Many glitter products take forever to layer to produce an impact, but this mascara manages to make it in only a few swipes. You can put one layer for a little detail on a normal day or put down 3 or so coats for a dramatic nightime look. Greatest bargain. You can even layer on top of other mascaras
i have teal
Sam C.
Long Beach, CA
I have this mascara in spellbound 090, i love it, easy to apply and remove ( with make up removing wipes ) , it's a good glitter mascara for only $6 ,I found this one and the other colors at Walmart .
megan k.
I do like this. it is only really noticeable up close and it doesn't turn your eyelashes completely blue. I use to wear it all the time and get all kinds of comments. Everyone seemed to want to try this. It is perfect for prom or anything like that.
Nevaeh S.
This is the best thing to wear during Christmas time. I was like every day during November and December. I wouldn't really wear it any other month or anything but it is good for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Just my opinion.
Jessica P.
San Antonio
I love this! Makes my lashes look so sparkly and beautiful! I just tried it then took it off, but i really can't wait to use it for these holiday occasions. It's perfect for it
Savannah C.
This mascara tinsel is really very pretty and eye-catching. The only problem I have with it is that it's very wet when first put on, but when it dries, oh boy, do you notice it. This product is pretty good.
Jennifer B.
The packaging is really cute however the product itself didn't work out for me. I could barely see the glitter when I applied it to my lashes. It also never fully dried.
Taylor M.
Bethalto, IL
I love this stuff! it's so pretty on and so cheap! I use it for every special occasion! I don't use it for a base mascara. I just use my regular mascara and then use the hard candy glitter mascara as a top coat. definitely worth the money!
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Persi M.
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?