Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Brenda B.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Brenda B.
This is what was used to make the gold on my whisps for my deer makeup. This lasted all night for a Halloween party and made my deer makeup stand out. I would highly recommend this for any or even everyday wear Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088
Hailey H.
I bought it and have never once put it on my eyelashes. But it is SO pigmented and stays on my lids well for cut crease, I've also used a small thin brush, dipped it in, and used it to line around my eyeliner for an artsy flare
Michelle F.
I don't know why people are saying such negative things about this product. First of all, it's $6!! What did you expect it to be like, perfection? Also, you're all insane. I think this product could easily be more than $6. The REASON the mascara wand is so skinny is because it's intended to go on your BOTTOM lashes. You should probably do some research on a product before you buy it. YouTube has many awesome beauty bloggers that have review videos posted. Finally, I think this mascara is damn awesome for what it's intended to be used for... you apply your NORMAL mascara under it & then apply a top coat of this glitter. I LOVE IT & I plan on going back to get the black one soon.
Dana H.
Highland, WI
I love glitter and I love this mascara!! I use it whenever I want to had some sparkle to my look. I love that you can actually see the glitter on your lashes. It does take a little while to get used to wearing this mascara. If you apply too much it can clump on your lashes or you may get some glitter in your eye but that could happen with any glittered product. I'm not sure why others have given it a low review, for $6 I think this mascara works really well. Better than I expected it too. It comes in cute colors as well!! :)
Taya T.
This mascara is all right. It leaves little find glitters on your lashes and not a really dramatic look. Even comparing this mascara with a darker colored one it still comes out very chalky. When you go to take this mascara off leaves find the litters on your face that time just sit there and don't come off. Personally I wouldn't recommend this mascara to you. Do you only thing that really really bugs me is that it doesn't even layer up good and the glitters are so fine they don't seem to really stick onto your lashes.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I lover the thought of glitter mascara, I am a total glitter fanatic so when me and my sister got this product in the disco ball color we were excited. I originally did not have an issue with this product but when I was wiping my makeup off a clump of my eye lashes just came off, I've never had that issue before with the wide variety of products I have used and I've had the same brand of wipes for a long time. I don't like giving had reviews but not only I noticed a significant increase in falling eyelashes but my sister has as well.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
Order their hole glitter mascara set off of eBay and to me its a huge pain to get glitter to show up on eyes . you need a very good dark black mascara on first then put glitter over to get it to show a bit more . not something i would buy again or tell friends to get .
Becca M.
Narragansett, RI
I had gotten this product for my high school pep rally because our colors were black and gold. It actually worked really good it covered my eyelashes completely in gold glitter which looked really cool especially for the occasion. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it made my eyelashes really thick and clumpy and sometimes the glitter fell into my eye, but it is a cheaper glitter mascara so what else would you expect
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Great for the holidays and anytime you wanna rock some glitter gold. I'm a glitter FIEND and this is a go to. Long lasting especially good for the type of product it is. Not as great as the Sephora version though!
Fawzia E.
This product isn't very dramatic, you can tell there's sparkles just not a whole lot, it makes eyelashes pretty stiff and clumpy but if that's what you like then go ahead, it is good for dress up or festive s
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Persi M.
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?