Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Abi D.Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Gold Digger 088 uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy's Lash Tinsel Mascara adds a shimmery tint to your lashes. * Gel-based mascara with serious sparkle *

Dana H.
Dana H.
Highland, WI
I love glitter and I love this mascara!! I use it whenever I want to had some sparkle to my look. I love that you can actually see the glitter on your lashes. It does take a little while to get used to wearing this mascara. If you apply too much it can clump on your lashes or you may get some glitter in your eye but that could happen with any glittered product. I'm not sure why others have given it a low review, for $6 I think this mascara works really well. Better than I expected it too. It comes in cute colors as well!! :)
Becca M.
Becca M.
Narragansett , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had gotten this product for my high school pep rally because our colors were black and gold. It actually worked really good it covered my eyelashes completely in gold glitter which looked really cool especially for the occasion. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it made my eyelashes really thick and clumpy and sometimes the glitter fell into my eye, but it is a cheaper glitter mascara so what else would you expect
Lisa-marie E.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
Order their hole glitter mascara set off of eBay and to me its a huge pain to get glitter to show up on eyes . you need a very good dark black mascara on first then put glitter over to get it to show a bit more . not something i would buy again or tell friends to get .
Clair-Eve L.
Clair-Eve L.
Goes on great but I'm not too fond of glitter on a daily basis. So it use it for special occasions or when I'm just messing around with my makeup trying new things. The price was alright for how much I like the product. I'd probably buy it once and leave it at that.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara and you can go for the full glitter effect or you can put on a black or brown mascara for a more toned down look. I think it's a great buy and I love that it isn't crazy expensive for something I only use on special occasions
Nevaeh S.
Nevaeh S.
This is the best thing to wear during Christmas time. I was like every day during November and December. I wouldn't really wear it any other month or anything but it is good for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Just my opinion.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't very dramatic, you can tell there's sparkles just not a whole lot, it makes eyelashes pretty stiff and clumpy but if that's what you like then go ahead, it is good for dress up or festive s
Sydnee T.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
You have to be very careful using this product. It can sometimes smudge if you don't let it dry right away. Overall I love sparkles but I wouldn't buy it again.
Mackenzie h.
Mackenzie h.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The glitter comes out but it makes my lashes so stiff and it is very hard to get off, i feel like it is going to rip out my lashes
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lockport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this before. I loved it. You can't get it at any drug store. It works good.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the hard candy a good makeup product?
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
What is the entire list of colors for this product?
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Centertown, KY
Im looking for a glitter mascara but im wondering what this brand is like...does it flake? does it clump? and how much glitter shows up?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually leave glitter on your lashes? And if so, does it make your lashes clumpy? And how well does it come off?
Lupita V.
Lupita V.
Modesto, CA
I was wondering if this left glitter on your eyelashes ?