Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara

by Hard Candy

Create full, glittery lashes with Black Glitter Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Mascara. It's a gel-based mascara that's formulated with serious sparkle. Hard Candy mascara creates lashes that are full of intense, brilliant shimmer for an all-out glam-tastic look. It can be used alone or layered over your favorite Hard Candy black mascara, which is sold separately. Use it with Hard Candy Single & Loving It Eyeshadow to make your eyes twinkle.

What is the best affordable mascara that really makes your lashes pop?
Where can I buy this and has it been discontinued?
Im looking for a glitter mascara but im wondering what this brand is like...does it flake? does it clump? and how much glitter shows up?
Start your review of Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara!
Vallejo , CA
Used this a ton of times in the past. It looks really pretty on, especially if you have blue eyes, BUT at the end of the day when you’re taking it off the glitter gets everywhere and it’s nearly impossible to NOT get it in your eye when you’re removing it. That’s why I stopped using it. Glitter can’t be good for your eyeball
Thin, Short
Calhoun City, MS
Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara uploaded by Aanonymous F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love, Love, LOVE this mascara. I’m a big fan of glitter, sparkle & shine and this makes me very happy. It makes my eyes pop whenever I’m wearing it. It’s long lasting and very affordable. I have zero complaints about this product. Worth a try!
Full, Short
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this and how it makes my eye lashes look. The only bad thing about it is the wand. It isn’t a brush at all so it’s kind of hard to put on your lashes and can make your actual mascara feel clumpy.
Thin, Short
Senatobia
Really pretty over a regular mascara or to make really pop with color use over a lash/mascara primer. Requires a few coats to actually get the glitter to show up best and takes a really good makeup remover to get completely off
Full, Long
Yuma
Well i used the purple one over my black mascara. And the glitter shows so much. When im in the light or in the sun its absolutely beautiful. Icould not be more happy with thus product. And it dont fall off threwout the day it lasted all night.
Rochester, NY
Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara uploaded by Alisha B.
Thus comes out pretty nothing too crazy unless you glob it on like crazy which I don't recommend doing lol I feel like its sticky though. Its a little oj the high price side for what it is.
I bought it and have never once put it on my eyelashes. But it is SO pigmented and stays on my lids well for cut crease, I've also used a small thin brush, dipped it in, and used it to line around my eyeliner for an artsy flare
Long
Alva, OK
This mascara is a perfect addition to any Halloween look. While it can be slightly clumpy, the whimsical look just can’t be beat. It is also very reasonably priced and found at most Walmarts. I would recommend.
Full, Short, Straight
Riverdale, GA
I don't think that these really stays on your eyelashes that well I don't think it's very pigmented the brushes just like a plastic tip with a bunch of lines on it I just don't like this product I do like hard candy just not this product.
Thin
San Antonio, TX
You have to be careful how you put this on or it will glue your lashes together pretty easily. That being said I love the way it looks, it doesn't budge and it's very very pretty with no fallout no crumbling like some glitter mascaras do.
Thin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...