BY HARD CANDY

Perfect palettes of highly pigmented, wet-dry shadows that instantly bring color & eyes to life.

Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Eye Shadow
  • "I absolutely love this product! Not only does it come in beautiful colors but it has staying power! I wear this every single day and it's great for going out. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a long lasting and beautiful eye shadow! " in 7 reviews
  • "I have these in several different colors and they are great. Very pigmented and the powder is not loose and doesn't flake. No glitter fallout either. " in 5 reviews
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
When you see the color in real life it's beautiful the pigments are there hard candy always puts out great makeup I want to see more different colors and pigments and and other things that hard candy can put out their lipsticks are amazing there I pallets are really cool I'm just waiting for them to put out big eyeshadow palettes I'll be the first one to buy
Ashlee N.
Mayo
HAs the same issues as the Baked shadows. It’s hard to get color without stabbing into the brick of eyeshadow. They aren’t the easiest to work with but , apply best wet. I think they are a little high in price for what you get.
Lori B.
I loved the duo aspect of this shadow. With more than one color set you could easily mix and match. The only down side is a few to many drops and it was done for.
Erica F.
San Antonio, TX
OK so here's the deal. I love hard candy so so much and usually everything they do is A+ so I really hate to say this but.. I found this to be kind of lower quality in that it has soo much fallout, it almost didn't seem to even wanna be on my brush too much. It has the nice glittery finish like their blushes do and that stays about 75 percent it's the slightly bigger glitters that just rain all up on your face which is no bueno bc if you're gonna have the big glitter it's gotta stick and pretty much all of it just does not want to really. If you use a good primer it's salvageable just remember youre gonna need to take care of that fallout which was a big turn off for me. I will say if you use primer and maybe use your finger it will go on pretty OK and I can dig it.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I bought this years ago & still use a ton! I actually prefer eyeshadow pallettes to individual eyeshadows because it saves space, but this I make an exception for! It's super shimmery I mean super shimmery! Its buildable so a little or a lot depending what look you're doing. And there isn't a ton of fall off onto your cheeks I just use a face brush when finished & only a little shimmer is left behind! The packaging of Hard Candy always wins me over, too looks great on my vanity!
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
This is not the colors I was in love with but this is my ultimate love over all other eyeshadows. I felt like it was made just for my eye color and shape. Perfect looking eyes every time with the Hard Candy baked eyeshadow in my preferred colors.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
For the price you can't beat this! I've gone through two so far and love them. I haven't repurchased lately because I'm trying new products all the time. I burned through the lighter side quick because it also makes a great highlighter. I just wish the lighter side was a bit higher than the darker shade.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
These are so greatly pigmented and the staying powder is tremendous. I highly recommend these, the formula is soft, not gritty or chunky at all, does not crease and stays all day. I want to add every single one of these to my collection, I can even use these as highlighters too. Great products! :)
Rachel W.
I like this shadow for very select occasions. This is honestly too shimmery. Kind of nice for a night out when i'm trying to look like the sun but it's only for very unique occasions. I also don't like that there are so few colors so I have to use my other palettes to blend it.
Jazzy W.
I purchase this brand just to try out from Walmart and boy did I pick a winner! Added some eye shadow primer and WOW! If you want a pro look without the big bucks; then this is your brand! Even if you don't like what you buy; at this cheap price you can always gift it! Happy shopping
Brandy H.
Pleasant Gap, PA
Does this specific eye-shadow smear easily or crease?
Sandra D.
Is this an eye shadow or blush? I always we this product but I have never try. How is it work?
Alexandria D.
Laurium, MI
Out of 1-10 (10 being the most) how pigmented is this shadow?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Where else do they sell these products?
Kaleigh C.
Appleton , WI
I have tried Hard Candy makeup before, but it just seemed like cheap quality. Is there certain products that are better than others?

Walmart