Hard Candy Just Nails Hard Candy Just Nails

Hard Candy Just Nails "SKY" Nail Color with Ring
Buy on Walmart
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Available exclusively at WalMart, you can pick up this polish (and others in the collection for just $4 each)! Sky is the original color that skyrocketed Hard Candy to nail fame in the 90's when Alicia Silverstone wore it on David Letterman's show. This is almost a 1 coater but is definitely opaque in 2 coats and has a thick formula. This will last several days on the nails without chipping. I highly recommend!
Yvonne A.
Tucson, AZ
I love the shade nice for the summer. It last long goes on smooth looks beautiful ♡♡♡
Alexa-marie T.
Kingston, NH
Love the color so much, but it does take a few coats to get it opaque. You have to let the color dry completely in between coats or it gets patchy, and it takes 2-4 coats for me to feel like it looks good. However it is so pretty once you get it there,
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
Beautiful spring shade, one coat does the job for me!! Bought this a while ago, but I definitely need to buy more shades! I'm a bit of rough with my hands but this lasted 3 days without chipping on me which is really good !
Hilda P.
Where can I purchase this nail polish and how much does it cost?